what’s one thing someone has said during the talking stage that put you off?

libaaxad

boqorada burco ✨
I’ll start, a salafi brother after speaking for less than 36 hours asked me if I liked my husband spitting in my mouth

completely ghosted after that
:stressed:

And he was Salafi !?
Bisinka

there’s many
Looking for a conquest
One said he was shy
Another said he wanted a simple girl
One said he has rules

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Her favorite activity was shopping

giphy.gif

She brought up the topic of virginity and then proceeded to get REALLY defensive, "wtf, how can you even ask me that, nobody can claim me. So what if I party, we both do?" type shit.
Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 22.53.09.png

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Shopping is a beautiful way to kill time. I wouldn't say it's my favorite but every sunday a girl gotta do what she gotta do :ufdup:
I dont mind that per se.

I asked her what else she enjoys to do. She said "nothing much, I just really like shopping" with an accent that sounds swahili. She interrupted me to ask the store clerk about some jacket. It was over the phone ofcourse.

Needless to say, I never contacted her again.
Materialistic and a kenyan accent = Major ICK
EaTVQvrWAAAYmX9.jpg

I dont mind that per se.

I asked her what else she enjoys to do. She said "nothing much, I just really like shopping" with an accent that sounds swahili. She interrupted me to ask the store clerk about some jacket. It was over the phone ofcourse.

Needless to say, I never contacted her again.
Materialistic and a kenyan accent = Major ICK
View attachment 154132

Their accent is soo ugly and aggressive
:dead:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I’ll start, a salafi brother after speaking for less than 36 hours asked me if I liked my husband spitting in my mouth

completely ghosted after that
:stressed:
:faysalwtf: :williamswtf: :wtf: :mugshotman:
That's fucking weird

Salafists are known to be creeps , they may look pious from the outside but you never know what they're from the inside

Trending

Latest posts