We were Arabs

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
6gaxsBs.png

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You're the first issaq I saw that denies being arab, what happened to sheikh binu ishaq ma la daha.:cosbyhmm:
My family identity as Dir, even my hardcore Somalilander relatives do as well. I was shocked when i found out online isaaqs say they're arabs citing arab books that don't exist.

I dare the Arabs here to prove E-M78 and T-Y45591 is Middle Eastern, you'd be laughed at.

Below was an interview conducted with the Sultan of Meheri Ismaaciil, which was before his visit to Qardho as a distinguished guest to take part in caleema saarka Boqor Burhan.

"There are two brothers, Darod Ismail and Mehri Ismail, have a presence in the Horn of Africa but Somalia is home to the largest community Mehri in the region, with the presence of Meheri in the Maghreb region, the presence Mehri for the region does not need proof, and the story of the parent unit is documented and real, and not a form of slander and lies, but it is an established fact, confirmed by our relationships with old Daarood."

"Evidence points to the city of Bosasso, "Bandar Qasim" Specifically, the eastern side of which was the language of the modern where Arabs, to the presence of traders who have left fingerprints in Bosasso and other cities in Puntland, Mahariya sedentary tribes in Somalia has been in constant contact its origins in the Arabian Peninsula, including the province of skilled and Socotra archipelago."

"This is the first visit to regions of Puntland and Somalia in general, I hope to repeat my visits to the regions of Puntland, and found that the regions of Puntland is very much like the provinces of Meheri in terms of geography and the nature of human beings, and perhaps that convergence is due to the unit of origin, customs are similar, the nature of the societies tend toward the province, with the presence of differences simple in habits and traditions of "chieftain" which the Somalis call Sultan. But the whole thing was tribal customs, commitment and respect for the top of the pyramid in the tribe and resorting to him, and the veil and decency which Daarood women have."

"Yes, there are similarities between us and the Somalis at the level of customs and traditions, we have also "Zamil" and "Clat" folk dances very similar to Somali traditions and customs."

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
My family identity as Dir, even my hardcore Somalilander relatives do as well. I was shocked when i found out online isaaqs say they're arabs citing arab books that don't exist.

I dare the Arabs here to prove E-M78 and T-Y45591 is Middle Eastern, you'd be laughed at.
I see issaq as an independent clan, here in london they don't claim dir. Maybe we are cousins:nvjpqts:

Trending