We were Arabs

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Habeshi? CaliTedesse is name of a Somali Mujaahid that participated in 1977 war AUN. I am Afro-Arab sxb. No North Africa is Arab, Levant Arab, Gulf Arab. All of them Arab.
Anta 3rab lesh taquul al 3rabu yakuun aswad ma fee aswad minhum lonhum asfar mitl turaab bas yaa akhi hada laysa 7aqeeq , fee aswad lkn inahum ma 3indou asuul le anu al 3rabu yadamiru luqatahum wa 7idaratuhum

Ithaa hadaaa al 7aqeeqa then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This forum is so uncreative, dude. Every topic is about Arab, Madow, Somali diaspora, Qabil, marriage, and much more low-quality stuff. A normal person becomes a degenerate if he spends enough time here.:cryinglaughsmiley:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
shout out to my nigga @The alchemist this is a solid comment

upload_2020-1-12_1-59-3.png

Wallahi he is right.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I say I am Afro-Arab out of convenience when people question my roots. .

Afro cause of my Nilote ancestry
Arab cause i beez from ancient North African Eygptz n sheit

Im not like the other n1ggers head ass

Your Tribe is Arab, embrace your roots lil nigga

The Isaaq clan was founded in the 13th or 14th century with the arrival of Sheikh Isaaq Bin Ahmed Bin Mohammed Al Hashimi (Sheikh Isaaq) from Arabia, a descendant of Ali ibn Abi Talib in Maydh.[6][7] He settled in the coastal town of Maydh in modern-day northwestern Somaliland, where he married into the local Magaadle clan.[8]

There are also numerous existing hagiologies in Arabic which describe Sheikh Isaaq's travels, works and overall life in modern Somaliland, as well as his movements in Arabia before his arrival.[9] Besides historical sources, one of the more recent printed biographies of Sheikh Isaaq is the Amjaad of Sheikh Husseen bin Ahmed Darwiish al-Isaaqi as-Soomaali, which was printed in Aden in 1955.[10]

Sheikh Isaaq's tomb is in Maydh, and is the scene of frequent pilgrimages.[9] Sheikh Ishaaq's mawlid (birthday) is also celebrated every Thursday with a public reading of his manaaqib (a collection of glorious deeds).[8] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IsaaqHis Siyaara or pilgrimage is performed annually both within Somaliland and in the diaspora particularly in the Middle East among Isaaq expatriates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaaq

Let's celebrate our Arab ancesters:samwelcome:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Your Tribe is Dir, embrace your roots lil nigga

The Isaaq clan was founded in the 13th or 14th century with the arrival of Sheikh Isaaq from Sanaag, a descendant of Samaale in Maydh.[6][7] He settled in the coastal town of Maydh in modern-day northwestern Somalia, where he married into the local Magaadle clan.[8]

There are also numerous non existing hagiologies in Arabic which describe Sheikh Isaaq's travels, works and overall life in modern Somalia, as well as his movements in Arabia before his arrival.[9] Besides historical sources, one of the more recent printed biographies of Sheikh Isaaq is the Amjaad of Sheikh Husseen bin Ahmed Darwiish al-Isaaqi as-Soomaali, which was printed in Aden in 1955.[10]

Sheikh Isaaq's tomb is in Maydh, and is the scene of frequent pilgrimages.[9] Sheikh Ishaaq's mawlid (birthday) is also celebrated every Thursday with a public reading of his manaaqib (a collection of glorious deeds).[8] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IsaaqHis Siyaara or non existent pilgrimage is performed annually both within Somalia and in the diaspora particularly in the Middle East among Isaaq expatriates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaaq

Let's celebrate our Nigga ancesters:samwelcome:

]
Translation

There is no proof that somalis descend from arabs, are you trying to tell me no somalis existed before those arab men? The somali language, culture, etc is much older than arabic language and society. I'm saying this as a 1/6 arab.
Weren’t you saying how you don’t see what’s the big deal about Arabs, but this is the third time you’re reminding us that you’re 1/6th arab :damn:

Pathetic :mjlol:

CaliTedesse

VIP
@AbdiRastoole one of realist niggas walle bille akhi just because I claim Afro-Arab does not mean I don't respect you walle I do. but I claim Afro Arab out of convenience. Nigga I know we iz Somalis come on.

Trending

Latest posts