We were Arabs

My Hawiye ancestors weren’t self-hating and never claimed to be started to by an arab man. Why would I add claim arab myself? Ana wuz cushite:mahubowtf:

Arab unity is important:nvjpqts:

Hawiyes are apart of the Arab league:vncu2n5:

Arab League Map.jpg

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Arabs are incredibly racist and they treat Somalis like second class citizens in their countries. The Arabs have a superiority complex when it comes to their view of all Horners.
I was born and raised in Saudi Arabia until i was nine years old, That's when my family moved from Riyadh to Stockholm. And let me tell you something, The way Swedes and Arabs treat Somalis is drastically different.

I was lucky because my dad worked as an accountant in a decent company so i went to a expat school and had mostly non-Arab friends but that is not the experience of most Somalis living in the Gulf. I remember once my dad telling me of a Ethiopian woman who died of childbirth complications in front of a HOSPITAL!!! Apparently she was an undocumented immigrant who couldn't afford health care costs so they just let her die a slow and painful death in front of the hospital.

Arabs are disgusting and filthy people and they are not our friends. The prophet was an Arab but that doesn't mean that Arabs are good people and just because we have some Middle Eastern ancestry doesn't make us Arab. In-fact if an Arab hears you call yourself Arab he will laugh in your face so please don't say that Walal.

If you still don't believe me here's a article written by an Algerian journalist about how the Algerian government helps Muslims Eastern European immigrants but mistreats Muslims Sudanese immigrants. The article is in Arabic but if you still don't believe me i can send you a bunch more.

https://arabicpost.net/opinions/2018/08/10/استقبلوا-البوسنيين-البيض-وطردوا-السو/

i want to finish by saying that we are proud Somalis who know and appreciate their rich and beautiful history. We don't have to pretend that we are filthy hairy monkeys (Arabs). We are NOT Arabs, We are NOT Black, We are simply Somali, Nothing more and nothing less. So let's be proud of our amazing Culture.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Arabs are incredibly racist and they treat Somalis like second class citizens in their countries. The Arabs have a superiority complex when it comes to their view of all Horners.
I was born and raised in Saudi Arabia until i was nine years old, That's when my family moved from Riyadh to Stockholm. And let me tell you something, The way Swedes and Arabs treat Somalis is drastically different.

I was lucky because my dad worked as an accountant in a decent company so i went to a expat school and had mostly non-Arab friends but that is not the experience of most Somalis living in the Gulf. I remember once my dad telling me of a Ethiopian woman who died of childbirth complications in front of a HOSPITAL!!! Apparently she was an undocumented immigrant who couldn't afford health care costs so they just let her die a slow and painful death in front of the hospital.

Arabs are disgusting and filthy people and they are not our friends. The prophet was an Arab but that doesn't mean that Arabs are good people and just because we have some Middle Eastern ancestry doesn't make us Arab. In-fact if an Arab hears you call yourself Arab he will laugh in your face so please don't say that Walal.

If you still don't believe me here's a article written by an Algerian journalist about how the Algerian government helps Muslims Eastern European immigrants but mistreats Muslims Sudanese immigrants. The article is in Arabic but if you still don't believe me i can send you a bunch more.

https://arabicpost.net/opinions/2018/08/10/استقبلوا-البوسنيين-البيض-وطردوا-السو/

i want to finish by saying that we are proud Somalis who know and appreciate their rich and beautiful history. We don't have to pretend that we are filthy hairy monkeys (Arabs). We are NOT Arabs, We are NOT Black, We are simply Somali, Nothing more and nothing less. So let's be proud of our amazing Culture.
Not Black yaaa????? Speak for yourself. I am proud of my Nilotic ancestry and thus Black fam and had it not been for my Black Proto Nilote Ancestry I would not have been blessed if you get my drift.

Trending