We were Arabs

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
NcBNt4y.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I claim whatever benefits me the most at that exact moment :kanyeshrug:

A shordie says im into arab guys I come thru like "assalam alaykum habibti wallah wallah wallah I want to speak to your father":mjswag:

She says she into black guys I say "aye ma lemme get yo snap witcho fine ass":mjswag:

She says shes into somalis I say "abaayo lugahaaga fuur hadda wallahi wallahi":mjswag:

Pretty much how Isaaqs claim Irir Samaale when it benefits them :manny:

Last edited:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
We are all Arabs. I am Arab so is North Africa. So is Levant. So is South Arabia. We are all Arabs I'm Afro-Arab the most sought after Arab schlong.like Nilote smooth like Arab slick like Afro-Arab call me Cali Tedesse
SAND KEEP CLAPPING THEM BOOTY CHEEKS FOR YOUR ARABIAN CAMEL FUCKING MASTERS

WHILE I CHILL HERE WITH SOME KUSH AND A CUSHITE QUEEN

ITS KING CUSH

REPPIN SOMALI OROMO AFAR RENDERILLE ANYTHING CUSH

MAY THE CUSHITE KINGDOM RISE AGAIN WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD AGAIN

يدور جدل محتدم في شأن عروبة الصومال، الصوماليين أفارقة ولا يتحدثون باللغة العربية. الشيء الوحيد الذي يجمعنا هو ديننا

This forum is so uncreative, dude. Every topic is about Arab, Madow, Somali diaspora, Qabil, marriage, and much more low-quality stuff. A normal person becomes a degenerate if he spends enough time here.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Just read science and Tech like I do most of the time :icon lol:. But Unfortunately there are less threads in that section.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Weren’t you saying how you don’t see what’s the big deal about Arabs, but this is the third time you’re reminding us that you’re 1/6th arab :damn:

Pathetic :mjlol:
Durr I am Somali but I got 1/6th AyRaB in me but we weren't ayrabs n shiet Ayubi you are self hater

@Nomoregames2019 who is WE facking janjaweed yahow:westbrookwtf:

They were doing a great job killing all the abeed in Darfur until they got cucked, and decided to integrate Abeed into the RSF.

Hemedti is not Sudanese, he is a Chadian Arab from his father's side. His cousin(from his mother's side, who is Sudanese) is actually the real leader of the Janjaweed, he is prison for some corruption charges and other shit related to killings in Darfur.

Latest posts