We were Arabs

So who is a real Arab? Since Africans or black people can't be arabs? That seems to be overall opinion on this board.

How are you going to call north Africans Arab's when they are berbers.

Same with people from the Levant who have higher Greek and Roman DNA hence why they look so similar to Southern Europeans

Gulf Arabs had a massive slave trade intermixed with the African slave women and also have Persian blood especially those who live near Iran

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
We are all Arabs. I am Arab so is North Africa. So is Levant. So is South Arabia. We are all Arabs I'm Afro-Arab the most sought after Arab schlong.like Nilote smooth like Arab slick like Afro-Arab call me Cali Tedesse

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Arab is an identity now which is why you see sudanis being called arab. arabs are originally afroasiatic people who originate from the arab peninsula.

what-people-think-when-i-say-im-arab-oil-3826252.png
images (1).jpeg

pva-jb679-sheik-fagin-nose-prosthetic___5_CIN-WO124-658x801.jpg

Who in their right mind would want to be an Arab?
:dead::chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
We are all Arabs. I am Arab so is North Africa. So is Levant. So is South Arabia. We are all Arabs I'm Afro-Arab the most sought after Arab schlong.like Nilote smooth like Arab slick like Afro-Arab call me Cali Tedesse

Ok if we were to conduct a test based on features and the nose is symmetrically shaped as beak nose , schlong nose or hook nose and the skin texture are greasy yellow or olive skin texture then you can consider yourself an Arab congratulations

Bruh you are really cool with Tedesse identity stick to being habeshi sxb

Sudanese are nilotes tainted with ayraab DNA today they suffer from an existential crisis due to race mixing and being mutts
North African are arabized Berbers
Levantines are mixture of Anatolian, Romans and Greeks
Gulf are originally Persian just look at their disfigured nose it clearly gives you a glimpse where they originated
Yemenis are originally Arabs with other South Arabian heritages