We need to ban Qabyaalad and anything doing with it, if we want to progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just said only the madhibaan are victims, which covers all other atrocities committed by other clans against other clans?

In your original post you said one clan massacred another. Iam making the point that didn't really happen and that all clans committed crimes. The madhibaan are victims because of social discrimination not because anybody massacred them.

In your original post you said one clan massacred another. Iam making the point that didn't really happen and that all clans committed crimes. The madhibaan are victims because of social discrimination not because anybody massacred them.
:faysalwtf:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
@Asma I believe ur the only person on here with an ounce of sense except from me obviously keep the positivity up u may be able to benefit ur home country one day in sh Allah

@Asma I believe ur the only person on here with an ounce of sense except from me obviously keep the positivity up u may be able to benefit ur home country one day in sh Allah

Thank you. I believe we should make qabyalaad a total taboo. Like how using the N word is, everyone who engages in it should be shunned socially and thought as an uneducated, embarrassing hillbilly.

waraabe

Your superior
Only langaab people talk this nonsense about let's get rid of qabyaalad kkkk

I want qabyaalad to continue and I am very happy with the current status quo

Last edited:
Only langaab people talk this nonsense about let's get rid of qabyaalad kkkk

I want qabyaalad to continue and I and very happy with the current status quo
goaway.gif
Out!!

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Thank you. I believe we should make qabyalaad a total taboo. Like how using the N word is, everyone who engages in it should be shunned socially and thought as an uneducated, embarrassing hillbilly.
Don't worry if I get the chance to hold a powerful position that would be my first priority in sh Allah to be honest our people back home are not even qabilists it's those who are in power who do it for their own interests or a few lowlifes who are qurbajoog

Don't worry if I get the chance to hold a powerful position that would be my first priority in sh Allah to be honest our people back home are not even qabilists it's those who are in power who do it for their own interests or a few lowlifes who are qurbajoog

If you do ever get the chance to hold political office, you should focus on turning the youngsters into uber-nationalist. Create books, cartoons, movies telling kids the evils of qabyalaad and educate them on our real enemies: Ethiopia, Kenya, Saudi and USA. A good politicians thinks about the current generations, a great politicians plans for the future generations, long after he is dead.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
If you do ever get the chance to hold political office, you should focus on turning the youngsters into uber-nationalist. Create books, cartoons, movies telling kids the evils of qabyalaad and educate them on our real enemies: Ethiopia, Kenya, Saudi and USA. A good politicians thinks about the current generations, a great politicians plans for the future generations, long after he is dead.
Inshallah we need more people with ur mentality waad fiicantahey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending