WE MUST LEARN MANDARIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
1496671907887.png

Apollo

VIP
My perception of Sweden has been evaporated.
:bell:
It's all about Switzerland now. Switzerland and Norway are the only significant Scandinavian countries.
:browtf:

Sweden is decaying socially and culturally, but somehow economically they are doing great. Long term that place may destabilize due to the worst and most cucked integration process in Europe.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
I'm looking at doing my masters in Sweden, shoulda coulda woulda been the other way round but..

:mjcry:

If you are thinking of doing anything related to Politics or anything Social Sciences related, go to France

If you are doing anything else, you can f*ck off.

Jokes, you can come France as well

I know you love France. Don't try to deny it, Brit boy
:umad:

Human

Sweden is decaying socially and culturally, but somehow economically they are doing great. Long term that place may destabilize due to the worst and most cucked integration process in Europe.

The best of both worlds.
giphy.gif

It's like the US is US economically, and North Korea socially and culturally.

:hemad::meleshame:

Apollo

VIP
The best of both worlds.
giphy.gif

It's like the US is US economically, and North Korea socially and culturally.

:hemad::meleshame:

Their migrant no-go zones look like open air prisons. Sweden's issues with migrants is going to be their existential threat.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Reiche worte from ein German, rip German. Stop being intellectually dishonest warya and stop feeding off of the right wing agenda.
Sweden isn't decaying socially or culturally and the idea that it's going to crumble in the near future is complete nonsense.

:drakekidding:

I know you love France. Don't try to deny it, Brit boy
:umad:
Hate France avec un passion, baguettes are nice though.

Look at these europeas talking about the fall of the US. The US will never fall the US is the best country in the world and will always be a superpower no country comes close against them and they check all the criteria for being a great country

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Their migrant no-go zones look like open air prisons. Sweden's issues with migrants is going to be their existential threat.
There are no no-go zones in Sweden, don't tell me you're on that Fox News/Breitbart tip.

:dwill:

Human

Your country will soon be labelled as this than the one of the most peaceful country in the world:
Sweden2-457143.jpg

Or this
uddin-1.jpg

This is not good...
:ivers:

What do you suggest, Amun, the citizen from the great Liberal Democracy, Germany?
:bell:

Apollo

VIP
There are no no-go zones in Sweden, don't tell me you're on that Fox News/Breitbart tip.

:dwill:

I have been to Gothenburg, Malmo, Arbro (?) and Stockholm. The migrant areas look a bit like soviet gulags. Your country is going to explode. :mjlol:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I have been to Gothenburg, Malmo, Arbro (?) and Stockholm. The migrant areas look a bit like soviet gulags. Your country is going to explode. :mjlol:
Malmö is a bit hectic with all the illegal weapon/drug and misc. smuggling through Reer Baltics I'll give you that one, but it isn't a no-go zone..
Even the migrant areas look top-notch kulaha Gulag camps, some of the colour schemes are off other than that it's x10 better than Germany.

:camby:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
Malmö is a bit hectic with all the illegal weapon/drug and misc. smuggling through Reer Baltics I'll give you that one, but it isn't a no-go zone..
Even the migrant areas look top-notch kulaha Gulag camps, some of the colour schemes are off other than that it's x10 better than Germany.

:camby:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm 0% nationalist. I'm a (((globalist))). I don't care if you diss them, but realistically Sweden is more likely to implode first.:damn:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm 0% nationalist. I'm a (((globalist))). I don't care if you diss them, but realistically Sweden is more likely to implode first.:damn:
I beg to differ, Germany has the most immigrants in Europe.
:mjpls:

Human

Look at these europeas talking about the fall of the US. The US will never fall the US is the best country in the world and will always be a superpower no country comes close against them and they check all the criteria for being a great country

I bet you say that in your sleep. Oh bless!

This will soon be your favourite cartoon

.1.gif

:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending