WE MUST LEARN MANDARIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
For the reer Americans out there, you have to know that political leaders are taking advantage of every mistake Donald Trump is making and they are losing respect for Donald Trump.

America First is just another way of saying 'We are going to isolate ourselves and other countries are going to end up becoming influential in the global stage'.

You should all start learning Mandarin now. China and the EU are going to be the next influential superpowers.

I'm going to love this shift in global politics.
:obama:

black

live and let die.
We should never teach mandarin in schools. Only a small minority, as with other languages should follow suit. Let's just focus on English and Arabic.

Human

We should never teach mandarin in schools. Only a small minority, as with other languages should follow suit. Let's just focus on English and Arabic.

Does this change your mind?
dsdsdsdsd.PNG

We'll drink(tap water from China obviously) to your accomplishments after you learn Mandarin
:sass1:

Mandarin will never become a Lingua Franca. People need to stop peddling this bullshit. People have been repeating this lie for 30 years.

Human

Mandarin will never become a Lingua Franca. People need to stop peddling this bullshit. People have been repeating this lie for 30 years.

Were you alive for 30 years?
:russ:

How did you feel when the Berlin Wall finally came down?
:lolbron:

No, we should only teach Arabic and English. Arabic is a beautiful language, English is the most spoken. It will be good once the arab league unites.

black

live and let die.
Does this change your mind?
View attachment 20230

We'll drink(tap water from China obviously) to your accomplishments after you learn Mandarin
:sass1:

Nope, it is far more concentrated than English. We have more ties to carabaha and quite frankly it'll be much easier for the average Somali student to gain a basic grasp of Arabic. Most of them will pick up some of it for religious purposes anyway. English and Arabic are much better choices

Human

No, we should only teach Arabic and English. Arabic is a beautiful language, English is the most spoken. It will be good once the arab league unites.

Even if China becomes one of the most significant and influential superpowers in perhaps in 30 years time?

Hmm, very interesting thought.

For the reer Americans out there, you have to know that political leaders are taking advantage of every mistake Donald Trump is making and they are losing respect for Donald Trump.

America First is just another way of saying 'We are going to isolate ourselves and other countries are going to end up becoming influential in the global stage'.

You should all start learning Mandarin now. China and the EU are going to be the next influential superpowers.

I'm going to love this shift in global politics.
:obama:
The US will still be the strongest power in the world nobody can stop the US unfortunately I don't think the EU and China will ever surpass it

Human

The US will still be the strongest power in the world nobody can stop the US unfortunately I don't think the EU and China will ever surpass it

You are American, right?
:birdman:

I should ban Americans from my threads!
:kodaksmiley:

@Human

نحن الصوماليون، ونحن نتكلم الصومالية والعربية. وعلينا أيضا أن نتعلم اللغة الإنجليزية.

You are American, right?
:birdman:

I should ban Americans from my threads!
:kodaksmiley:
It's true tho the US is basically self sufficient country.
Also China has a huge gender problem and there rapid growth has decreased as cheap labor jobs are being sent to other countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts