WE MUST LEARN MANDARIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
@Human

نحن الصوماليون، ونحن نتكلم الصومالية والعربية. وعلينا أيضا أن نتعلم اللغة الإنجليزية.

:childplease:

中国即将超越美国,如果我们学习普通话,这对索马里以及索马里人来说是一个政治优势。 随着英国离开欧盟,英语可能很快就不存在了。 欧盟和中国都将是全球舞台上的领军者

:childplease:

中国即将超越美国,如果我们学习普通话,这对索马里以及索马里人来说是一个政治优势。 随着英国离开欧盟,英语可能很快就不存在了。 欧盟和中国都将是全球舞台上的领军者

Sorry i don't speak Chinese

Apollo

VIP
English is spoken in North America, Western Europe, Southern Africa, and Oceania. All corners of the globe.

Chinese is geolocked in East Asia. It can never become the lingua franca of the world.

Human

It's true tho the US is basically self sufficient country.
Also China has a huge gender problem and there rapid growth has decreased as cheap labor jobs are being sent to other countries

What about the dependence of oil from Saudi Arabia. How does that make the US a self-sufficient country? The past of the US in pre-globalisation might not apply in this globalisation orientated world.

You seem Canadian or you are from Ohio in the US?
:fredo:

How are the white supremacists treating you in the US?

:drakekidding:

What about the dependence of oil from Saudi Arabia. How does that make the US a self-sufficient country? The past of the US in pre-globalisation might not apply in this globalisation orientated world.

You seem Canadian or you are from Ohio in the US?
:fredo:

How are the white supremacists treating you in the US?

:drakekidding:
US has huge reserves of natural gas and oil

Apollo

VIP
I wish Esperanto was more popular or some other conlang. Why does everybody have to speak the language of another ethnicity, why not just a neutral one?

Human

English is spoken in North America, Western Europe, Southern Africa, and Oceania. All corners of the globe.

Chinese is geolocked in East Asia. It can never become the lingua franca of the world.

Yes because they colonised many parts of the world. But, North America and Oceania don't count as they all come from Western Europeans anyways. If Europe did not colonise anywhere, English would be manure compared to the other world languages.

China is becoming more and more influential. It will be soon until China will influence many countries economically, politically and culturally.

Apollo

VIP
Yes because they colonised many parts of the world. But, North America and Oceania don't count as they all come from Western Europeans anyways. If Europe did not colonise anywhere, English would be manure compared to the other world languages.

China is becoming more and more influential. It will be soon until China will influence many countries economically, politically and culturally.

Germany is fairly influential in Europe, but the German language is useless outside of of the non-Nordic Germanic countries. Same can happen to Chinese outside of East Asia.

Human

US has huge reserves of natural gas and oil

It's ok, you can believe US is still a superpower but there will be a time when other nation states will take over the US's status of a superpower.

If you guys had Bernie Sanders as President, you wouldn't necessarily be as fucked as you are right now.

Good luck! It will be a terrible four years unless Trump gets impeached.

Human

Germany is fairly influential in Europe, but the German language is useless outside of of the non-Nordic Germanic countries. Same can happen to Chinese outside of East Asia.

Yes, in the video I showed, both the EU and China agreed on join climate change action. Trump is making lots of mistakes and if he carries on making these mistakes, it will be sooner than when the US will no longer be needed in global politics. Countries have started to realise they are relying too much on the US and they are finding ways to tackle the dependence of relying on the US.

I respect the EU and China a lot for working together collectively despite many nation states a bit reluctant to do anything after Trump ditches the Paris Climate Change Agreement.

Human

You write like one. There is no hint of Brit in your language. So the ban will kiss you first. Dig a hole and fall into it first, sounds great.

I don't know if that is a compliment or an insult.

I can only dig a hole in this Thames Water sewage place.

You sound American. Have fun in South America!
:kodaksmiley:

Yes, in the video I showed, both the EU and China agreed on join climate change action. Trump is making lots of mistakes and if he carries on making these mistakes, it will be sooner than when the US will no longer be needed in global politics. Countries have started to realise they are relying too much on the US and they are finding ways to tackle the dependence of relying on the US.

I respect the EU and China a lot for working together collectively despite many nation states a bit reluctant to do anything after Trump ditches the Paris Climate Change Agreement.

Trump is a hiccup and fluke out of complacency. Although majority voted for Clinton, he won through an imperfect system of representative democracy. Many Americans are upset and fearful of where their country is going. Right wing extremists have the loudest voice but society can't wait to vote this mongrel and subhuman out of office the soonest they can.

America's influence and its prestigious institutions of research will always dominate the globe. And the Chinese have an inferiority complex similar to everyone else non-white from third world countries, there is not going to be a meaningful shift towards china. The movements you see are temporary response to this stupid, illiterate, orange guy in the white house. It won't last long. Four years of misery for sure, but beyond that, it will be bloody in America itself come elections. People are upset.

Apollo

VIP
I don't know if that is a compliment or an insult.

I can only dig a hole in this Thames Water sewage place.

You sound American. Have fun in South America!
:kodaksmiley:

Do you have an American spellchecker on your browser? I know British people get butthurt over that (American English forced on them) :icon lol:

It's ok, you can believe US is still a superpower but there will be a time when other nation states will take over the US's status of a superpower.

If you guys had Bernie Sanders as President, you wouldn't necessarily be as fucked as you are right now.

Good luck! It will be a terrible four years unless Trump gets impeached.
Why will the US not be a super power anymore it practically has everything it needs to maintain it's superpower status
  1. It has its own natural gas and oil reserves
  2. Has very fertile land
  3. It's separated from the rest of the world

1. It has many navigable Rivers making transportation cheaper
    2. Also it has good population growth and
      So why will it fail most countries have only one or two of the things I mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending