Watch this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
You really need females to watch you.

Pervs don't generate profits.

I can't help who is attracted to my content. Females don't like politics. I recently had to take a video down because I bunch of feminist decided to attack me over a video I made. With females comes a lot of hate comments.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Are you stupid? My largest audience is 24-34 Males. Can't you read a graph? Are you a retard?

:browtf:

I saw the last row but still you've got too many old niggas watchin' says more about the content, I assure you I'll find you one way or another

ItsHanna

dnt tell me your one of those right wing anti islamic conspiracy nut channels

I'm more liberal. I try to stay neutral. I don't want people making hate videos on me that's why I took my fat shaming works video down.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
If Lubda and Gabiley Boss can't find you than your channel doesn't exist. Those guys are like bloodhounds.

@crudetruth

I think Hannah is just taking us on a ride.
I've searched and searched and I can't find her. She's probably lying look at this:
On Sunday she said she had 80k
20170426_021522.png

And today she said she just hit 79k
20170426_021443.png

She's lied before, me and @government @Aziza caught her.

Who is Gabiley Boss?
Its @waraabe

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:chrisfreshhah: So what I exaggerated a few numbers who cares. I'm close to 80?? What's your issue. I never said I hit 79 today.
The maths doesn't even make sense. Only 10k monetized views with 80k subscribers? Grow up and stop lying.

@McLovin told you sub number was fishy :lolbron:
Bruv I find accounts with 200 views you see the threads I make. I would found her 80k account in seconds. She's a liar. And if she has a account it's probably this: https://www.youtube.com/user/32fghjkl

ItsHanna

The maths doesn't even make sense. Only 10k monetized views with 80k subscribers? Grow up and stop lying.

Bruv I find accounts with 200 views you see the threads I make. I would found her 80k account in seconds. She's a liar. And if she has a account it's probably this: https://www.youtube.com/user/32fghjkl

Video was uploaded a few hours ago you nacas can't you read? And that girl has never even hit over 10k views. That isn't me.

If you can find channels with 200 views why can't you find me with my 10k views? :cosbyhmm:

I would get a picture of one with 100k+ views :comeon:

Now I don't live in shitty east London? I won't indulge you.

why r u so afraid of showing your youtube channel?

if it has good content, you would get an influx of more subs + views

if it shit, you'll get roasted but still would get more views

its a win - win situation

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Kkkk @crudetruth if you want to find her channel, you're gonna have to go through the thousands of politics and youtube drama channels.

But then again she could be lying like how she lied about her cadaan/maadow/mixed/whateverethnicityshefeelsliketoday boyfriend. But then if that's the case, where did she get those screenshots?

@ItsHanna it probably would have been better if you never mentioned your channel. These ruufiyan niggas are gonna find eventually, especially if it keeps growing.:mjlol:

Kkkk @crudetruth if you want to find her channel, you're gonna have to go through the thousands of politics and youtube drama channels.

But then again she could be lying like how she lied about her cadaan/maadow/mixed/whateverethnicityshefeelsliketoday boyfriend. But then if that's the case, where did she get those screenshots?

@ItsHanna it probably would have been better if you never mentioned your channel. These ruufiyan niggas are gonna find eventually, especially if it keeps growing.:mjlol:

I have the view point of supporting good somali content.

your probs right, it is just BS

ItsHanna

Answer those questions? A real east ender would know how to get from Hackney central to roman road.

what bus takes you from tottenham to Walthamstow? What busses pass Finsbury park and Clapton? It's a small bus, you can take it from Hackney and it will take you to Bromley by Bow? How many doors does a 254/253 have?

:chrisfreshhah: How many doors does a London bus have? Ummmm 2? That's not even a hard a question sxb.

And the N73. Easy sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending