Watch this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender

Just skip to 1:50 or suttin , people claiming somali now a days and how does someone have sooo many ethnicities ???? :faysalwtf:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Funny thing is i don't think she is somali , i think she's irish and south african , maayybbeee bengali deffo not somali ,

I couldn't score 900views from the Somali community if my life depended on it. :snoop:

Somalis don't like business content because it involves watching other successful Somalis. :meleshame:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Every youtuber is so gassed of themselves playing music in the beginning trying to stare into my soul like you know me, like your some deep famous person that connects to man on another level NOOOO your a ostentatious nobody that wants people to look at you Fuckin hell this generation yaa igu celiya quruunadii hore:kendrickcry::tocry:

Every youtuber is so gassed of themselves playing music in the beginning trying to stare into my soul like you know me, like your some deep famous person that connects to man on another level NOOOO your a ostentatious nobody that wants people to look at you Fuckin hell this generation yaa igu celiya quruunadii hore:kendrickcry::tocry:

If you're mentioning me, that feeling you are experiencing is called "Watching a Somali Make Business Content".

It actually boils many inside.lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I couldn't score 900views from the Somali community if my life depended on it. :snoop:

Somalis don't like business content because it involves watching other successful Somalis. :meleshame:

You need a good tac tic and approach , first draw subscribers and viewers in, with a get to know me tag or what not you can say u is a buinsess man or whatever and then BAM! corner them with your knowledge they wouldn't see it coming miskeeniinta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending