Watch this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a good tac tic and approach , first draw subscribers and viewers in, with a get to know me tag or what not you can say u is a buinsess man or whatever and then BAM! corner them with your knowledge they wouldn't see it coming miskeeniinta

I get lots of emails from around the world. That's the conversion I'm after.

You can have million of view but if your conversion rate is 10 people its a problem.

The somali online business community doesn't exist. I'm keeping it journey based right now so people
can get to know me until I start the format I'm unleashing soon.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I get lots of emails from around the world. That's the conversion I'm after.

You can have million of view but if your conversion rate is 10 people its a problem.

The somali online business community doesn't exist. I'm keeping it journey based right now so people
can get to know me until I start the format I'm unleashing soon.

Haye , do u boo boo , do u

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I couldn't score 900views from the Somali community if my life depended on it. :snoop:

Somalis don't like business content because it involves watching other successful Somalis. :meleshame:

People go to YouTube for entertainment not a business lecture. Change your contend.

People go to YouTube for entertained not a business lecture. Change your contend.

You consume the wrong content.

I'm not on there to make money with views, I'm there to connect and make money eventually with those who share the same views.

You and I share a different definition of "Views"

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Last edited:

ItsHanna

You consume the wrong content.

I'm not on there to make money with views, I'm there to connect and make money eventually with those who share the same views.

You and I share a different definition of "Views"

A video I uploaded yesterday 20k+ views 400+ likes and 1 thumbs down. Get on my level. You have to be controversial. You won't get a large audience or make money with "business" videos.

IMG_4311.jpg

whether there is lots of view or not shouldn't matter.his channel is only for dadka raba in ay wax ka bartaan ama kafaaidaystaan

A video I uploaded yesterday 20k+ views 400+ likes and 1 thumbs down. Get on my level. You have to be controversial. You won't get a large audience or make money with "business" videos.

View attachment 16608

Here's an example and life lesson:

I run a Shopify store and purchased it off a website called empireflippers.com and guess what? They only get 200 views per post and sell scalable businesses from actually business owners. On the flip side do you know how many views "Get Rich online" or "Get rich and quit your job" videos get?

Nobody wants to learn that an ecommerce business makes 6-8k profit because people want to be sold not told.

Let that sink in. Maybe I can pay you to promote my product depending on your niche and I can pay you off famebit.com and you can generate me $$$$ and I can pay you $.

ItsHanna

Here's an example and life lesson:

I run a Shopify store and purchased it off a website called empireflippers.com and guess what? They only get 200 views per post and sell scalable businesses from actually business owners. On the flip side do you know how many views "Get Rich online" or "Get rich and quit your job" videos get?

Nobody wants to learn that an ecommerce business makes 6-8k profit because people want to be sold not told.

Let that sink in. Maybe I can pay you to promote my product depending on your niche and I can pay you off famebit.com and you can generate me $$$$ and I can pay you $.

Not thanks my subscribers would hate it and view me as a sellout. I only promote apps I like and use.

Not thanks my subscribers would hate it and view me as a sellout. I only promote apps I like and use.

I'm getting raped by Ad words; influencer marketing is undervalued; I can give you a nacnac and buusqood if you can drive views and conversions to my store.

ItsHanna

I'm getting raped by Ad words; influencer marketing is undervalued; I can give you a nacnac and buusqood if you can drive views and conversions to my store.

Sorry I'm not a sellout. Maybe if you big cooperation came to me :chrisfreshhah: I would give in asap but I will have to you down. I'm only getting started on YouTube and can't be promoting other stuff that has nothing to do with my channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending