Watch this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Are you running ads?

You will notice your popup ads will be Gillette shaving creams since youtubes ad-bots sent placement to demographics.

Find ways to monotize; there's nothing worse making the same ad revenue as someone who has 500subs

I get random things like yogart ads, call of duty, Netflix and so on. I don't I have a say in what ads can be placed on my channel. But what's being killing me recently is false copyright claims.

For example today I uploaded again and was hit with a fucking false ass copyright claim

IMG_4319.jpg

It's just annoying tbh

Why are you playing music that isn't on the Creative Commons? If you play hiphop in the background you are monitizing an artist.

The way the ad-bots work is that it displays commercials specific to your audience. If you have more males watching you than they are seeing call of duty ads.

ItsHanna

Why are you playing music that isn't on the Creative Commons? If you play hiphop in the background you are monitizing an artist.

The way the ad-bots work is that it displays commercials specific to your audience. If you have more males watching you than they are seeing call of duty ads.

It's not music. I used a clip from rebel media's YouTube channel and was hit with this copyright claim. Btw it wasn't from rebel media but a fake ass company that likes to do this kind of shit to youtubers. I need to find a way around it.

What I did falls under fair uses but people on YouTube don't give a f*ck and abuse this loophole. I only uploaded that video to gain subs and not to make money.

It's not music. I used a clip from other a video by rebel media and was hit with this copyright claim. What I did falls under fair uses but people on YouTube don't give a f*ck and abuse this loophole. I only uploaded that video to gain subs and not to make money.

Keep building your subs and try to monitize and reduce claims.

Im in the micro niche space, and Somali business is currently a micro niche. Once I can open a website and drive conversion then the people who log in can be accounted for.

Just remember until you drive people to a website; your subscribers aren't yours, they are YouTubes.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Larry, don't let her influence you into changing your content, originality is something unique! Just be patient, you'll gain subs, don't sell yourself short sxb

So you were serious all along? :dwill:I'm a find you & make a thread about yo ass
What we know about her so far:

Atheist
Lives in London
Is into false flag conspiracy theories
Anti SJW
Darkskin huawei with 3b hair

Hope that narrows it down. Wa billahi towfiiq :damedamn:

ItsHanna

Atheist
Lives in London
Anti SJW

I don't talk about my atheism on my channel :chrisfreshhah: imagine hooyo macaan sees that shit.

Larry, don't let her influence you into changing your content, originality is something unique! Just be patient, you'll gain subs, don't sell yourself short sxb

I would die before uploading content that isn't core to my journey as a Somali merchant.

I'm going to stick to the script and if 10 Somalis start business because of me that are worth 500k in 5 years; I have helped to add 5$million in Somali assets.:ohno:

Just waiting to launch the site; and go through the gruelling long term grind.
:mjkkk:

ItsHanna

I would die before uploading content that isn't core to my journey as a Somali merchant.

I'm going to stick to the script and if 10 Somalis start business because of me that are worth 500k in 5 years; I have helped to add 5$million in Somali assets.:ohno:

Just waiting to launch the site; and go through the gruelling long term grind.
:mjkkk:

As long as you're making contend you enjoy never stop.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Atheist
Lives in London
Anti SJW

We need more but tell you this, She's gonna slip up and I'll catch her, she might even be giving us a false sub number, no way an airhead like her can pull that unless it's some controversial topics

ItsHanna

We need more but tell you this, She's gonna slip up and I'll catch her, she might even be giving us a false sub number, no way an airhead like her can pull that unless it's some controversial topics

Airhead? :chrisfreshhah: I'm beautiful men can't but sub to me and kiss my ass in the comments.

ItsHanna

Like she wont be disappointed about the anti immigration videos :mjpls:

If you watched my videos expose me. I did make a video saying I agreed with the Trump Muslim ban :chrisfreshhah: but a shit ton of youtubers made videos about that so good luck finding me amongst the thousand other videos.

Are you stupid? My largest audience is 24-34 Males. Can't you read a graph? Are you a retard?
The only explanation is you are making MRA videos on top of the false flags and islamophoia. Nyesss keep feeding papa mclovin
:sass2:

I heard Shoe0nHead made a decent followng out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.