Watch this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
:chrisfreshhah: How many doors does a London bus have? Ummmm 2? That's not even a hard a question sxb.

And the N73. East sxb.

You just exposed your self:russ:

I asked you a trick question. The 253 has 3 doors. All Londoners know this. Its the new buses
i580889eaa86d0588205011.jpg

And you googled the n73 bus:mjlol: if you Google it at night, it comes up as N73 because it's a night bus. You exposed your self:chrisfreshhah:

@Laila @Duke of Bohol am I lying?:lolbron:
Since you want to play games with me. I'm done with you.

Ok

View attachment 16622
IMG_4322.JPG
you uploaded 24 videos :stevej:thanks :russsmug:

Last edited:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
You just exposed your self:russ:

I asked you a trick question. The 253 has 3 doors. All Londoners know this. Its the new busesView attachment 16623

And you googled the n73 bus:mjlol: if you Google it at night, it comes up as N73 because it's a night bus. You exposed your self:chrisfreshhah:

I don't take those buses? Do you want me to show you my gps to show my shitty location? East London isn't a ideal place to live. Sorry that I am not familiar with Tottingham the madow shit hole.

ItsHanna

What borough you from in East London? And what's the main qabil in that borough

The one with the most Muslims tower hamlets
:comeon: why would I lie about living in a 3 world shit hole?

IMG_4326.PNG

Tell me I hacked google maps this time.

Here's an example and life lesson:

I run a Shopify store and purchased it off a website called empireflippers.com and guess what? They only get 200 views per post and sell scalable businesses from actually business owners. On the flip side do you know how many views "Get Rich online" or "Get rich and quit your job" videos get?

Nobody wants to learn that an ecommerce business makes 6-8k profit because people want to be sold not told.

Let that sink in. Maybe I can pay you to promote my product depending on your niche and I can pay you off famebit.com and you can generate me $$$$ and I can pay you $.
yooo i was about to @ you. they doing a AMA on reddit today.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The one with the most Muslims tower hamlets
:comeon: why would I lie about living in a 3 world shit hole?
What's the main qabil in Tower hamlets? Obvious question. What's the somali mosque called? Its on the high Road so you can't ever miss it no excuses. It neighbours a cinema. If your at sainsbury in Whitechapel and you take the 205 to nandos in mile end, what university do you pass? I am from North London and I know this. Not from East. You should know this.

ItsHanna

What's the main qabil in Tower hamlets? Obvious question. What's the somali mosque called? Its on the high Road so you can't ever miss it no excuses. It neighbours a cinema. If your at sainsbury in Whitechapel and you take the 205 to nandos in mile end, what university do you pass?

Sxb you may live on the bus but I don't.

Qabil of tower hamlets?
Somali masjid? Do I look like I attend? And if it has a Arab or Somali name there is no way I'd remember it? And queen Mary. :mjlol: Leave me alone I am a Londoner.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Sxb you may live on the bus but I don't.

Qabil of tower hamlets?
Somali masjid? Do I look like I attend? And if it has a Arab or Somali name there is no way I'd remember it? And queen Mary. :mjlol: Leave me alone I am a Londoner.
You don't pass queens marry that was another trick question. Queens marry is further down. Your a liar.

Last edited:

ItsHanna

You used 456gb?:drakelaugh:don't you have wifi at home? And how much is your contract? 456gbs:dead:you just killed all credibility

Wifi is slow as f*ck and I pay £69 on a iPhone plus 7 everything is unlimited. I also use my phone a lot outside for work so I need this plan.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Wifi is slow as f*ck and I pay £69 on a iPhone plus 7 everything is unlimited. I also use my phone a lot outside for work so I need this plan.
I don't think your somali and if you are, your probably the most white washed somali on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts