Watch this nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm not a sellout. Maybe if you big cooperation came to me :chrisfreshhah: I would give in asap but I will have to you down. I'm only getting started on YouTube and can't be promoting other stuff that has nothing to do with my channel.

How's your Instagram? Do you have a website yet?

If you ever go on famebit.com I will find you.lool

Some influencers are Xoolos, I can't get them to hold products property.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
How's your Instagram? Do you have a website yet?

If you ever go on famebit.com I will find you.lool

Some influencers are Xoolos, I can't get them to hold products property.

I don't have IG once I hit 100k I plan to make a second channel based on hair and make-up and connect that to a IG account. There is a lot of money to be made in the beauty vlogger community.

That's how I started of on YouTube making make-up/hair based videos and I barely would get 100 views. So I deleted all those videos and changed my content and started to gain subs like crazy.

I don't have IG once I hit 100k I plan to make a second channel based on hair and make-up and connect that to a IG account. There is a lot of money to be made in the beauty vlogger community.

That's how I started of on YouTube making make-up/hair based videos and I barely would get 100 views. So I deleted all those videos and changed my content and started to gain subs like crazy.

Good for you wallahi.

And again, see you on famebit in a few months. I hope you aren't underpriced.

ItsHanna

Good for you wallahi.

And again, see you on famebit in a few months. I hope you aren't underpriced.

As you can see my main audience is males. So maybe they just like a pretty face it's not really about content.

IMG_4315.jpg

And before anyone talks shit and says my audience are horny teenagers you're wrong.

IMG_4317.jpg

As you can see my main audience is males. So maybe they just like a pretty face it's not really about content.

View attachment 16611

That is the worst thing to have as a female in the beauty industry. It will also hurt you ads revenue.

Example: when I run Facebook ads or seek influencers on Famebit, I make sure they have my target audience. There's many female influencers who can't create conversions because dudes follow them for their butt implants, or have children who follow them who can't make purchases.

I think you might have too many Somali males following you.

ItsHanna

That is the worst thing to have as a female in the beauty industry. It will also hurt you ads revenue.

Example: when I run Facebook ads or seek influencers on Famebit, I make sure they have my target audience. There's many female influencers who can't create conversions because dudes follow them for their butt implants, or have children who follow them who can't make purchases.

Nope I was only asked once if I was Somali and that comment got blacklisted :chrisfreshhah: and that was the last time I saw a Somali person in my comments. 7 months ago. I have mainly white American viewers and Canada too.

i like your vids sxb. you have amazing editing skills. :salute:

ItsHanna

You said you start controversies , pls don't say somali ones??:icon eek:

I never talk about Somalia on my YouTube channel. I don't even say I am Somali. There is speculation in my comments section that I am mixed.

Whenever I piss of a Cadaan person they call me a "dirty Indian " :chrisfreshhah:. I don't say I'm Somali because I don't want anyone I know to find my YouTube channel.

i like your vids sxb. you have amazing editing skills. :salute:

Thanks man,

My editing is Trash.

When I step up to a Sony A7S II and start filming in Slog then I can deliver deadly colour grated content the homies.

Until we going to just work with what we have.lool

Genie

The last suugo bender
I never talk about Somalia on my YouTube channel. I don't even say I am Somali. There is speculation in my comments section that I am mixed.

Whenever I piss of a Cadaan person they call me a "dirty Indian " :chrisfreshhah:. I don't say I'm Somali because I don't want anyone I know to find my YouTube channel.

OH i got that , i just meant as in controversially speaking have you ever brought up an issue plaguing the somali community

Nope I was only asked once if I was Somali and that comment got blacklisted :chrisfreshhah: and that was the last time I saw a Somali person in my comments. 7 months ago. I have mainly white American viewers and Canada too.

Are you running ads?

You will notice your popup ads will be Gillette shaving creams since youtubes ad-bots sent placement to demographics.

Find ways to monotize; there's nothing worse making the same ad revenue as someone who has 500subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts