Was talking to my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have no balls wallahi billahi he even offers me Turkish girls I decline. It's my preference to settle for an Arab women. I always think before speaking and know my friend well. There is nothing wrong in what I've said. It is the truth.

You make no sense, I didnt doubt it was the truth im just telling you you have no self respect or pride. Date, marry, sleep with whomever you want no one cares tbh, and your friend literally asked you why you dont like your own ethnicity of women because its a concept he doesnt understand. Middle eastern and Turkish men dont play like that, they ALWAYS prefer theyre own.

I think maybe your a little young and need to grow up a little and truly self evaluate. No one cares who you marry buy they do care if you feel ashamed of your culture. I think inevitably youll come to terms with the fact that you find your culture distasteful and you might hate yourself and are looking for something else.

After getting married to an arab woman however youll soon find out the grass isnt always greener, I hope they dont call you abeed too much

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@CaliTedesse I always tell my foreign acquaintances that the reason the country is a mess is due to those people of lower caste who came from their mud huts to my city Mogadishu out of our kindness. I even told them that the dictator that ruined our country is from a place called "Ghetto". They started laughing and I laughed along with them and said you get what we went through now? :russ:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse I always tell my foreign acquaintances that the reason the country is a mess is due to those people of lower caste who came from their mud huts to my city Mogadishu out of our kindness. I even told them that the dictator that ruined our country is from a place called "Ghetto". They started laughing and I laughed along with them and said you get what we went through now? :russ:
:dead::dead:genius

VIP
I got nothing against Djibouti, but I can't stand when they have a superiority complex over Somalia. I feel the urge to remind them of their place on the global ranking. It's not that fantastic.

I think the complex stems from not having the reputation our bros have and not the level of development, but it's clown behaviour to try and distance yourself when the world views us the same way

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
LMAO did you people forget that the OP is Gadabuursi? Man is a Somalilander lol.
What ever happens in Somalia does not affect him.:wow1:

Also @CaliTedesse why bother with the country it won't exist in the next 15 years at best. We have moved on since 91 let the dust settle already.:ufdup:

CaliTedesse

VIP
LMAO did you people forget that the OP is Gadabuursi? Man is a Somalilander lol.
What ever happens in Somalia does not affect him.:wow1:

Also @CaliTedesse why bother with the country it won't exist in the next 15 years at best. We have moved on since 91 let the dust settle already.:ufdup:
Akhi I dont bother with it , it follows me around like a plague yaa akhi lmfaooo

Just say it how it is. Being a self hater is a problem when Somali women are right?

The double standards on sspot is a joke. We both know if it was a woman saying what he is saying you would psycho analyse her and say she has an inferiority complex and yap on about how women have no loyalty to their nation ect.

Firstly, there is a huge contrast and disparity between Somali men and Somali women in these types of engagements/experiences ratio wise.
It's the norm and much more common where Somali women disparage and insult Somali men to non-Somali men. That's a fact.
@CaliTedesse didn't once insult Somali women (read the OP's opening message). He merely stated his personal preferences.
So for you to equate an established tradition where Somali women go and tell non Somali men that Somali men are (insert: every name in the book) for clout, to this one post which is an anomaly at best and a statement of personal preference at worst, is disingenuous. In fact its hyperbole.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Firstly, there is a huge contrast and disparity between Somali men and Somali women in these types of engagements/experiences ratio wise.
It's the norm and much more common where Somali women disparage and insult Somali men to non-Somali men. That's a fact.
@CaliTedesse didn't once insult Somali women (read the OP's opening message). He merely stated his personal preferences.
So for you to equate an established tradition where Somali women go and tell non Somali men that Somali men are (insert: every name in the book) for clout, to this one post which is an anomaly at best and a statement of personal preference at worst, is disingenuous. In fact its hyperbole.
wallahi you have spoken the truth bro never once do I tell ajnabis Somali women are ugly or insults them or anything walle youve spoken the truth

wallahi you have spoken the truth bro never once do I tell ajnabis Somali women are ugly or insults them or anything walle youve spoken the truth

So much unjustified propaganda, lies and false accusations were made against you in this thread.
@CaliTedesse, you are a graceful, honest, principled and ethical forumer. We love your threads. Don't change. :it0tdo8:

CaliTedesse

VIP
So much unjustified propaganda, lies and false accusations were made against you in this thread.
@CaliTedesse, you are a graceful, honest, principled and ethical forumer. We love your threads. Don't change. :it0tdo8:
شكرا يا اخي wallahi billahi thank you bro wallahi billahi I really appreciate yaa akhi:it0tdo8:

Tukraq

VIP
So during iftar I went to eat with one of my homies. This one Turkish. So we were talking about what kind of women we'd like to end up with. We agreed it's mektuub, yacni it is what it is you can't decide, I told him my preference is Arab girl and him Turkish.

He asked me why not Somalian girl. Wallahi told him straight up I do not feel attracted to them. This guy knows I like my girls lightskin LMFAOOOO.

Lots of topics came , business etc, Africa and it's destination and then finally we mentioned Somalia as a business destination. Told him no Somalia is unstable, not good place for business. Topic went on to Somalia internal instability(Pfff the burden of Somalia always follows me , always trying to explain this crappy country of ours).

Told him straight up the people there are ignoble(Tired of explaining Somalia in positive light, the people are just ignoble), told him it used to be known as pearl of Africa and was first democratic country.

I explained these idiots destroyed the country for petty tribal reasons and now they are in limbo, remain poor and humiliated. Wallahi he was shaking his head and saying what is wrong with this people when will these fighting stop.(As a Turk which are way ahead of Somalis his mind can't comprehend the idiocy of Somalians.)

I was shaking my head too, told him don't know they are wild mother*ckers. Everytime I think about it the whole reason behind Somalian civil war is so retarded it's not even normal. :snoop:
Funny thing is somalis living in xamar are buying up dirt poor cheap Istanbul lol, your looking down on yourself to your inferiors

Tukraq

VIP
Djibouti is not that impressive.

Kenya has a better future than Djibouti. :mjlol:
What future is he talking about :russ: somalia has the chance of being an oil base economy, Djibouti can become a military base economy:mjlol: soon even SL and Pl armies will have outposts there, our companies already damn near run the place

Tukraq

VIP
The epitomy of self hatred:

Trashing your nation and your women in front of others.

Uff.

I assure you, your Turk friend will never belittle himself and talk down about his own females or nation in front of you.

Such doqon behaviour.
The women part is strait cooning lol:farmajoyaab: can’t down talk your women in front of ajanibis:mahubowtf: just neg them in person

No, what's the norm on sspot is that there is one rule for men and one rule for women. I know for a fact that if I created a thread on sspot about how i didn't rate my nation and told this information to a non Somali and had the check to say that I am not attracted to Somali men due to their dark skin, many on here would have a field day and rip into me.

You know this, don't play dumb. There is a difference with having a preference and saying your people are too dark for you. That is self hatred and if you really had issues with self hatred you would have the same energy.

Imagine, I a Somali woman said qoute on qoute, that Somali men are too dark and that I need a light skin arab? Get out of here.

:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending