Was talking to my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I would never tell non-Somalis that I preferred Arab women over Somali women, even if that was the case (which it's not). It's not respectable.

I bet the Turkish guy holds you in lesser regard now, and you don't even know it.:mjlol:

One friend who was a spanish dude told me if I liked blackies, I said yes but if they are from the Horn. I don't want to be seeing as a self-hater who hate somali girls.

I just hate some desert religion.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I would never tell non-Somalis that I preferred Arab women over Somali women, even if that was the case (which it's not). It's not respectable.

I bet the Turkish guy holds you in lesser regard now, and you don't even know it.:mjlol:
This dude holds me in highest regards ever sxb we tight and have much plans together he sometimes innsults his people too we are honest like that wa lakin you people could never understand waxaa tihiin dad caqli yar qabaa kkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
You mean he was captured during the 1977 war fighting against Somalis.

Only an OROMO would say such things. He has exposed himself.
Gabay : Mujaahid Cali Tedesse
Allaha u naxariistee Cali Teedsse waxa uu ahaa
Mujaahid caan ah oo aad loo yaqaano gabaygani
waxa uu tiriyay waqtigii laga soo noqday
dagaalkii soomaaliya iyo itoobiya sannadkii
1978kii
Da,d gabayga damac igama galin laba
diraacoode.
§ haddaan dayni waayoon markale dib ugu soo
laabtay
§ waa inaan dareenkaan qabiyo dulucda
sheegaaye
§ dalka waynu wada leenihiyo duuga nololeede.
§ Dad haduu isdhalo cadhadu waw duriyo
laayaane
§ Ma dagaan walaaluhu haday duur coloobaane.
§ Waa inaan ka doodna ra’yiga dan isku
sheegnaaye
§ Soomaaliyeey waad disheen damacee
waynaaye.
§ Dayaxaaba laynagu wadiyo dawladaha qaare.
§ Dib baad uga dhacdeen meelahaad dagi
lahaydeene.
§ Dab dhaxmooday odaygii dadxumi, dal ka bixi
waaye.
§ Ma dardaarankii la is faraan cidina daymoonin.
§ Sidii adhi diraaceed miyaa daaqsin lagu
baahay.
§ Miyaan dawladnimadii nacniyo calankii loo
daalay.
§ Daarood Ismaciil miyuu kala danbayn waayay
§ Dabkuu shiday majeerteen miyaa daa la odhan
waayay.
§ ma jid waaq dabkuu guran jiruu dib ula soo
jeestay
§ ogaadeen dilllaalkii miyuu subaxba diin keenay

CaliTedesse

VIP
It wouldnt surprise me. What somali proudly brags about dissing his own people to impress dirty turks.
lmfao its not to impress but to be real I am a real person akhi I keep it real unlike you guys which is why we are in this predicament we are today indho adeyg aad qabtaan foh

Apollo

VIP
Gabay : Mujaahid Cali Tedesse

800px-Flag_of_the_Oromo_Liberation_Front.svg.png

ethiopian-imperial-order-of-solomon-flag.jpg

640px-Flag_of_the_Oromia_Region.svg.png

Apollo

VIP
You see fake Somali nationalist, can't utter Somali tongue doesn't indulge in Somali culture, but feels himself a super Somali nationalist war that is the biggest joke ever.

I can speak Somali just fine fool, I merely don't feel like using it online to avoid making grammatical errors. I prefer reading rather than writing in it.

You on the other hand sound like an Oromo fob who just came to the West like five years ago and barely can handle English. Kkkkkk.

This dude holds me in highest regards ever sxb we tight and have much plans together he sometimes innsults his people too we are honest like that wa lakin you people could never understand waxaa tihiin dad caqli yar qabaa kkkk
Turkey is good, Somalia is not. He can actually afford to insult his own country or his people. But we are literally at the bottom. No need to kick the dog while it's down.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I can speak Somali just fine fool, I merely don't feel like using it online due to making grammatical errors.

You on the other hand sound like an Oromo fob who just came to the West like five years ago and barely can handle English. Kkkkkk.
You see what kind of excuse is that for your information it's called Somalispot and using your own tongue in between to add flavour to the conversation should be normal. Yet you cringe at the thought of using Somali. kkkkkkk

Apollo

VIP
You see what kind of excuse is that for your information it's called Somalispot and using your own tongue in between to add flavour to the conversation should be normal. Yet you cringe at the thought of using Somali. kkkkkkk

This is a diaspora forum, not a fob forum. Kkkkk.

lmfao its not to impress but to be real I am a real person akhi I keep it real unlike you guys which is why we are in this predicament we are today indho adeyg aad qabtaan foh

So how this the turkish boy you are telling all this gonna improve somalias predicament? Come on now. Dont insult our intelligence

Apollo

VIP
@CaliTedesse is a realist. He doesn't put up on a fake act and tells it like it is. He isn't a conformist type. Most Somalis abhor such a personality.

Turks who live in Europe are inbred hillbillies imported to do the dirty work Euros didn't want to do and they vote for Erdogan .

Shittin on your own people to impress Inbred Turks is lame.

I think its gonna be on the diaspora to go back and fix the mess.

All the old dagax heads in leadership back home only know to line their pockets.
Diaspora kids will never fix somalia mess. They will give up easily, it’s not the old dagax heads 90% of the people in Somalia are ignorant.

Djibouti is far more stable and less problematic than Somalia, even though I like Somalis but Somalia has no security, too tribal and dangerous.

Afghanistan and Haiti have way more people than us but we are far more stable than them and with me in the future, around 2030 to 2040, Djibouti will be the future of the Cushitic race. Ethiopia is dying, Somalia too. Eritrea..No comment.
:trumpsmirk:
Let the young Djibouti ! We have a future:hillarybiz:
Sorry to burst your bubbles, Djibouti will never be the future . All Djibouti resources are owned by france companies.
How they can be the future when they are still under colonization

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Diaspora kids will never fix somalia mess. They will give up easily, it’s not the old dagax heads 90% of the people in Somalia are ignorant.

Sorry to burst your bubbles, Djibouti will never be the future . All Djibouti resources are owned by france companies.
How they can be the future when they are still under colonization

> France compagnies,

If they were Dubai's companies, I'd try not to argue but your sentence is B.S and you're lying.

Bet you're a somalian who's trying his/her best to defend a dead country since 30 years.

Djibouti is not owned by France, and "french companies" are not even the top 10 companies in the country.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_de_Djibouti
For example : the Port of Djibouti.
Owned by the Djiboutian Government and Dubai and other golf countries. France has little influence.

Djibouti nationalised its Doraleh Port, one of the most profitable ports of the country.

https://dji.bizdirlib.com/fr/company

Here the top companies of Djibouti.

No Frenchies.

Since 2000s, Djibouti and France ties are not soo good. IOG made a lot of mistakes and our relationships were mediocre.

I understand, your country is dead and over tribal reasons. But shitting on other's success is a sign of having a low IQ. Nice try though.

While your shithole country is under monkeys from Central and West African countries, others are trying their best.

https://www.lemonde.fr/afrique/arti...ance-recule-face-a-la-chine_5434898_3212.html

"Macron visits Djibouti, where China's influence is growing and France's influence is failing".

Update your sources

https://www.atlantico.fr/decryptage...-afrique-face-aux-chinois-sonia-le-gouriellec
"Emmanuel Macron is trying to preserve France's influence in the Horn of Africa against the influence of China".
Nice try,!

> France compagnies,

If they were Dubai's companies, I'd try not to argue but your sentence is B.S and you're lying.

Bet you're a somalian who's trying his/her best to defend a dead country since 30 years.

Djibouti is not owned by France, and "french companies" are not even the top 10 companies in the country.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_de_Djibouti
For example : the Port of Djibouti.
Owned by the Djiboutian Government and Dubai and other golf countries. France has little influence.

Djibouti nationalised its Doraleh Port, one of the most profitable ports of the country.

https://dji.bizdirlib.com/fr/company

Here the top companies of Djibouti.

No Frenchies.

Since 2000s, Djibouti and France ties are not soo good. IOG made a lot of mistakes and our relationships were mediocre.

I understand, your country is dead and over tribal reasons. But shitting on other's success is a sign of having a low IQ. Nice try though.

While your shithole country is under monkeys from Central and West African countries, others are trying their best.

https://www.lemonde.fr/afrique/arti...ance-recule-face-a-la-chine_5434898_3212.html

"Macron visits Djibouti, where China's influence is growing and France's influence is failing".

Update your sources

https://www.atlantico.fr/decryptage...-afrique-face-aux-chinois-sonia-le-gouriellec
"Emmanuel Macron is trying to preserve France's influence in the Horn of Africa against the influence of China".
Nice try,!
I’m not defending somali or other African countries. But if you’re denying France power in Djibouti, you’re living under rock.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
You are obsessed with skin color. It is weird.

He isn’t the only one. It’s quite alarming how it’s the guys who are obsessed with color.

Somalis of old would judge someone’s appearance/ female beauty by physical features moreso than color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending