Was talking to my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo how would you have handled my situation yaa akhi

It is cringy and gay as f*ck to insult your own ethnic group.

Djibouti is far more stable and less problematic than Somalia, even though I like Somalis but Somalia has no security, too tribal and dangerous.

Afghanistan and Haiti have way more people than us but we are far more stable than them and with me in the future, around 2030 to 2040, Djibouti will be the future of the Cushitic race. Ethiopia is dying, Somalia too. Eritrea..No comment.
:trumpsmirk:
Let the young Djibouti ! We have a future:hillarybiz:

Still a 3rd world country, barely any different from Somalia besides the superpower military bases.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It is cringy and gay as f*ck to insult your own ethnic group.
Tamaam yaa akhi it is cringy and gay according to your opinion and I respect your opinion. Wa lakin what would you have done. I'm curious kkkkk

Djibouti is a shithole with a lower HDI than Haiti and Afghanistan.

You are obsessed with skin color. It is weird.
Folks who spend fortunes on movies and other propaganda portraying afroasiates as white are those who are obsessed. I am simply correct.
Respond to the questions i posed to you in sahaba description, for I will not engage your passive-aggressive rhetoric.

Apollo

VIP
Djibouti has a future. Unlike Somalia.

What future? It has had decades of peace and is no better than Somaliland. Almost no Somalis from Somalia look up to Djibouti. It's a desert tiny city-state.

Folks who spend fortunes on movies and other propaganda portraying afroasiates as white are those who are obsessed. I am simply correct.
Respond to the questions i posed to you in sahaba description, for I will not engage your passive-aggressive rhetoric.
Who gives a f*ck about akhdar and asmar? Wannabe Arab. :kodaksmiley:

Rule nr 1 in life. Never ever talk sh1t about your family and your people to foreigners. Cause tomorrow that person will use that against you. Or you create your a negative picture of somalis in their mind tomorrow they will mistreat a somali based on the views you put in their mind. I dont know if you are selfhater or just ignorant. Pick which one that suits you more

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What future? It has had decades of peace and is no better than Somaliland. Almost no Somalis from Somalia look up to Djibouti.

I never said the Afro-Asiatics were white, wannabe Banu Hashim coon. I said they originated in North Africa, which is a fact according to all the available anthropology and other studies.

You on the other hand have this unhealthy weird obsession with skin color. Who gives a f*ck about akhdar and asmar? Wannabe Arab. :kodaksmiley:

Djibouti is still under the IOG (Ismail Omar Gueleh) and Issa Momassan.

They are not effective and they need to give the power. I can applaud of what IOG has done the last 4 years but still not enough.

Djibouti has a better future than Somaliland. Somaliland is/won't be a country.
We will change the constitution and we are a young country.
I'll take the charge in 20 years ! No more shithole.

Apollo

VIP
Djibouti is still under the IOG (Ismail Omar Gueleh) and Issa Momassan.

They are not effective and they need to give the power. I can applaud of what IOG has done the last 4 years but still not enough.

Djibouti has a better future than Somaliland. Somaliland is/won't be a country.
We will change the constitution and we are a young country.
I'll take the charge in 20 years ! No more shithole.

Djibouti is not that impressive.

Kenya has a better future than Djibouti. :mjlol:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Rule nr 1 in life. Never ever talk sh1t about your family and your people to foreigners. Cause tomorrow that person will use that against you. Or you create your a negative picture of somalis in their mind tomorrow they will mistreat a somali based on the views you put in their mind. I dont know if you are selfhater or just ignorant. Pick which one that suits you more
What family doqonsana I would never insult my family wa lakin Somalis of Somalia are not my people . So I will tell it how it is.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Djibouti is not that impressive.

Kenya has a better future than Djibouti. :mjlol:

Who cares about the Kenyans? For a country less than 1 million of citizens, we will be better!

While our brothers in Somalia will struggle but i'll allow them in Djibouti, they are brothers.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Good friend of mine btw I know the guy many years no time to explain. You think I would say that to a random individual kkkkk

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

I want to send many love to my brothers Somalis.

"I love you, you love me, we are a weird family"

"a kiss from me to you"
:pachah1::damedamn::banderas:

What family doqonsana I would never insult my family wa lakin Somalis of Somalia are not my people . So I will tell it how it is.
So if you tell people how trash somalis are....it wont effect how they see Somalis? They dont have to know everyone in your family for them to meet one of them based on your selfhate. But its even more amazing you dont think it effects how they view you when you say I basically came from trash. You not thinking long term here

Apollo

VIP
So if you tell people how trash somalis are....it wont effect how they see Somalis? They dont have to know everyone in your family for them to meet one of them based on your selfhate. But its even more amazing you dont think it effects how they view you when you say I basically came from trash. You not thinking long term here

This guy might be an Oromo larping as a Somali. Even his username sounds Ethiopian.

I would never tell non-Somalis that I preferred Arab women over Somali women, even if that was the case (which it's not). It's not respectable.

I bet the Turkish guy holds you in lesser regard now, and you don't even know it.:mjlol:

CaliTedesse

VIP
This guy might be an Oromo larping as a Somali. Even his username sounds Ethiopian.
You are the biggest Oromo here sxb if you knew Somali you could instantly google my name which is from a uncle of mine who took part in 1977 war f*ck outta here.

Apollo

VIP
You are the biggest Oromo here sxb if you knew Somali you could instantly google my name which is from a uncle of mine who took part in 1977 war f*ck outta here.

You mean he was captured during the 1977 war fighting against Somalis.

I would never tell non-Somalis that I preferred Arab women over Somali women, even if that was the case (which it's not). It's not respectable.

I bet the Turkish guy holds you in lesser regard now, and you don't even know it.:mjlol:

Only an OROMO would say such things. He has exposed himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending