Virginity and marriage SISTERS ONLY!

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
You are alot more level headed than expected, it was interesting interacting with you and @Nostalgia aswell

Laakin @Life is a hypocrite. I doubt she would show any compassion to her husband if he had any misfortune :comeon:
probably so
idk but ig in our family we don’t gaf kkk
for example my mom came from a well respected family but to this day she’s pretty sure my father has a form of autism and passed it down to my brothers kkk
but anyways being a hypocrite is a major sin @Life

Did you forget marrying for the intention of divorce and playing with people's lives that you made a thread about recently :gucciwhat:

What does that have to do with this? All of my post on here have been about that raped women are not obliged to tell their spouse if they do not want to and that there are different standards on women than men when it comes to sex. How does me pointing out the obvious make me a hypocrite or even contradicts with my marriage plans?

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I don't understand why the family would bring out the white sheets, since what happens in their marriage is none of their concern. It is quite sickening. Not only that the foundation of your relationship is based on mistrust. What if(most likely) she was a virgin, then she gets to know about your little dirty plan, imagine how she would feel. I certainly would feel betrayed and disgusted especially if the family knew.
Then the there is the ignorance on how a woman's vagina works. Not every woman will bleed. The hymen could break from exercises, accidents and some women don't have a hymen at all. Does this mean she isn't a virgin?NO, since she hasn't had sex.

Céleste

@Samaalic Era I think you should take a break from sspot. You don't sound like the old you anymore.

Also a man cannot straight up ask a woman if she is a virgin, That is bilaa xishood and deen.

Lmao
What does that have to do with this? All of my post on here have been about that raped women are not obliged to tell their spouse if they do not want to and that there are different standards on women than men when it comes to sex. How does me pointing out the obvious make me a hypocrite or even contradicts with my marriage plans?
its mandatory to tell your spouse if you have been raped before marriage. I don’t expect her to tell me Right away but she has to tell me within the dating phase.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era I think you should take a break from sspot. You don't sound like the old you anymore.

Also a man cannot straight up ask a woman if she is a virgin, That is bilaa xishood and deen.
No Somali asks a woman if she is a virgin but only if she is previously married or has children etr. However, they do try to scope out the individual in other ways

There are many views here I also strongly disagree with but that doesnt mean that is losing the plot. We should be able to discuss views without taking it personal. In all my statements, none of them are directed at an individual here and respect other sspot members.

These general statements walal and If I offended you in anyway, It was an unintentional and I take it back

Céleste

No Somali asks a woman if she is a virgin but only if she is previously married or has children etr. However, they do try to scope out the individual in other ways

There are many views here I also strongly disagree with but that doesnt mean that is losing the plot. We should be able to discuss views without taking it personal. In all my statements, none of them are directed at an individual here and respect other sspot members.

These general statements walal and If I offended you in anyway, It was an unintentional and I take it back

:gucciwhat:I was talking about other threads, You kinda sound like the incels here. Nothing personal.

Best way would be to ask around and observe yourself(family, friends, classmates etc.)

its mandatory to tell your spouse if you have been raped before marriage. I don’t expect her to tell me Right away but she has to tell me within the dating phase.

How is it mandatory? Have you ever been raped and would you tell your spouse, don't think so. I've never been thru it but I could imagine it being one of the most nerve-racking things ever and people will never look at you the same. Somalis being people who value virginity, why would she tell if people like @Samaalic Era would divorce her for it?

How is it mandatory? Have you ever been raped and would you tell your spouse, don't think so. I've never been thru it but I could imagine it being one of the most nerve-racking things ever and people will never look at you the same. Somalis being people who value virginity, why would she tell if people like @Samaalic Era would divorce her for it?
I think I understand what he means. It's definitely hard that's why I think they should seek therapy but in a marriage your partner is suppose to be your best friend. That's a very significant event you went through and I think it would be important to tell your spouse about it. If it's his reaction you're scared of and you are afraid to tell him things maybe you aren't ready to be in a marriage with that person.

Céleste

In what way do I sound like an Incel walal, enlighten me:cosbyhmm:

Example no.1 See the worst in the opposite gender. *Cough* yesterday
no.2 Toxic masculinity
no.3 Pro geeljire, anti xaliimo
no.4 Over all pessimistic individual everyone would like to avoid
You're becoming a bit like them.

Lmao
I think I understand what he means. It's definitely hard that's why I think they should seek therapy but in a marriage your partner is suppose to be your best friend. That's a very significant event you went through and I think it would be important to tell your spouse about it. If it's his reaction you're scared of and you are afraid to tell him things maybe you aren't ready to be in a marriage with that person.
Also have to get tested. It’s harsh but it’s necessary for both partners.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Example no.1 See the worst in the opposite gender. *Cough* yesterday
no.2 Toxic masculinity
no.3 Pro geeljire, anti xaliimo
no.4 Over all pessimistic individual everyone would like to avoid
You're becoming a bit like them.
I shall atone then walal, make a repentance thread and baptise me walal:rejoice:

Céleste

I shall atone then walal, make a repentance thread and baptise me walal:rejoice:

Don't need an apology. I'm not the most religious but I would like people to be more careful of what they say. Beware of suspicions, doubts and jokes. You might offend someone and most importantly you will be sinning.

If I was ever raped, I would only tell the ones I absolutely had to like the police. I would never tell my spouse or the public for that matter. I feel like the perception people had about me would drastically change and I don't want to be treated differently. Also being raped, I would feel ashamed. Somalis TAAAALK, okay. I know the moment I go to a store or anywhere public people would point their fingers and start talking shit. Men care what people think of them. Whether it would happen or not I would feel like he would be ashamed of me and would think of me differently. I've never been thru it but from the bottom of my heart, whenever I think about it that is how I think I'll feel. Rape is not the victim's fault. I feel like I would be one of those girls who would be haunted by it for the rest of my life, him not knowing would bring me some sanity in a weird way.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
These men always have to ruin things for us...I couldn't even reply to some of the sisters because I am debating a dude on how he feels it's not fair a girl got raped and still married him...
:umwhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts