Virginity and marriage SISTERS ONLY!

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
How is it discrimination I have posted in women's den, and I asked for only sisters to reply. Do you have something to add about this topic? Can you relate to being checked if you bleed during intercourse?

It's disgusting to say that it's 'wasted mahr' to marry a woman that isn't a virgin. When many of our sisters didn't have that choice and they are still good sisters.
Walal, there are plenty of good men who are broke, who are disabled or have other issues but that doesn't mean they are marriage worthy.

Women would not accept good men who are undesirable just as men view certain types of women as undesirable.

This has nothing to do with good :manny:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Walal, there are plenty of good men who are broke, who are disabled or have other issues but that doesn't mean they are marriage worthy.

Women would not accept good men who are undesirable just as men view certain types of women as undesirable.

:gucciwhat:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

correct
If a girl was raped/molested I’m not gonna hold it against her obviously
But if she slept with another guy consensually beforehand then it’s a no-go :manny:

It's so easy for them to be so ignorant and heartless because they can't relate.

@Samaalic Era Women who have been raped aren't obliged to tell their spouses/future spouses of the trauma they've endured if they don't want to.
They lack compassion and it's scary. How can you get to know someone, like them but let her go because she was attacked and a victim of rape.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
They lack compassion and it's scary. How can you get to know someone, like them but let her go because she was attacked and a victim of rape.
It's personal preference. Everyone has their preferences and red lines. You would ditch your husband if he becomes crippled tomorrow so get off your high horse walal:farmajoyaab:

It's personal preference. Everyone has their preferences and red lines. You would ditch your husband if he becomes crippled tomorrow so get off your high horse walal:farmajoyaab:
Wallahi I wouldn't ditch my HUSBAND if he became crippled. What? Who would do that? You don't get married thinking everything in life will go perfectly. Allah is the best of planners. Anything could happen and I would just try my best.

Last edited:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!

You are missing the point, how is being raped/molested the same as being crippled?

No one is forcing you to marry a rape victim, but they had no say in what happened to then I feel like you are not understanding. You won't be able to know unless they choose to tell you which they don't have to anyway. And it's not right of any man to ask a woman if she's a virgin or not, it's utterly disgusting.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You are missing the point, how is being raped/molested the same as being crippled?

No one is forcing you to marry a rape victim, but they had no say in what happened to then I feel like you are not understanding. You won't be able to know unless they choose to tell you which they don't have to anyway. And it's not right of any man to ask a woman if she's a virgin or not, it's utterly disgusting.
Walal, men have a right to marry a virgin if that was what he is getting into. If the woman is not a virgin, he can terminate the contract and get his mehr back as he was deceived.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Walal, men have a right to marry a virgin if that was what he is getting into. If the woman is not a virgin, he can terminate the contract and get his mehr back as he was deceived.
a girl that was raped and never had any consensual sx should still be considered a virgin nonetheless tho
they didn’t choose to have any trauma
therefore, they are still as good as any other girl

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
a girl that was raped and never had any consensual sx should still be considered a virgin nonetheless tho
they didn’t choose to have any trauma
therefore, they are still as good as any other girl
That's not how reality works. A rape victim is not guilty or blameworthy but that doesn't change the fact that she is not a virgin. There are many brothers who don't mind a non virgin and so as long as there is no deception, then is there is no problem.

Do you think something like this can remain hidden? Lies and deception can only go so far before they unravel :francis:

a y a n

VIP
That's not how reality works. A rape victim is not guilty or blameworthy but that doesn't change the fact that she is not a virgin. There are many brothers who don't mind a non virgin and so as long as there is no deception, then is there is no problem.

Do you think something like this can remain hidden? Lies and deception can only go so far before they unravel :francis:

it can’t be hidden. However, a person going through pure trauma can’t make them less than someone who didn’t. Regardless, that mentality is what’s keeping a lot of people unmarried. The guys for some reason can f*ck around all day but if a girl gets raped shes of lesser value? Uff

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
it can’t be hidden. However, a person going through pure trauma can’t make them less than someone who didn’t. Regardless, that mentality is what’s keeping a lot of people unmarried. The guys for some reason can f*ck around all day but if a girl gets raped shes of lesser value? Uff
A man who is not a virgin himself has no right to say anything to non virgin girl.

Men who commit zina are filth just like their female counterparts

a y a n

VIP
A man who is not a virgin himself has no right to say anything to non virgin girl.

Men who commit zina are filth just like their female counterparts
but half the guys here aren’t virgins but expect one
mothers don’t care for their sons who commit zina
either way, rape victims can’t be put down to the level of one who committed zina
and men need to stop expecting virgins when they don’t have their virginity
also it’s time to get rid of the blood on the sheets practice because most girls will never bleed
best way to create a better society tbh

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
but half the guys here aren’t virgins but expect one
mothers don’t care for their sons who commit zina
either way, rape victims can’t be put down to the level of one who committed zina
and men need to stop expecting virgins when they don’t have their virginity
also it’s time to get rid of the blood on the sheets practice because most girls will never bleed
best way to create a better society tbh
I agree that if a man is not a virgin himself, that he will probably end up with a non virgin himself. However when it comes to marriage, people have a right to have expectations and this goes for both parties. A man who has kept himself away from zina his whole and wants to marry a virgin like himself has that right.

I never compared a rape victim to a zaani. That is a misunderstanding I sympathise with rape victims

a y a n

VIP
I agree that if a man is not a virgin himself, that he will probably end up with a non virgin himself. However when it comes to marriage, people have a right to have expectations and this goes for both parties. A man who has kept himself away from zina his whole and wants to marry a virgin like himself has that right.

I never compared a rape victim to a zaani. That is a misunderstanding I sympathise with rape victims
then it’s all good bro!