nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Once again, I’ll eventually pass them 15-20yrs down the line
I’m only 20 now, MDs start careers at like 30 anyways
imma be honest with you bro
you will never beat an indian scammer
never
especially the beggers
wait are you a software engineer, a sales management guy, or a marketing management guy??

A man has a right to marry a virgin. If a woman is a rape victim and knows the man who wants to marry her wants a virgin, then how can you blame the man when she decieved him?

If a woman is not a virgin, she should marry someone who is open to that.

Where is the dislike button when I need it :Sutehja::Sutehja::Sutehja:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Hello dear sisters, I hope you are all well.

I wanted to ask something, does your family have the tradition of checking for blood on the sheet after the first night?

Well, I think maybe this is more common amongst Asians and Arabs, but less of a practice maybe in modern day I am not sure.

I never heard about this until an Iraqi friend told me the family usually the grooms family brings the sheet out and shows every one as a form of showing off I'm not sure. Obviously this scares the sisters that are not virgin and I know not everyone even bleeds during the first night.

[Trigger warning]
Then the worse scenario is the girls that have been raped and molested, basically had no control over what happened to them how scared they have to be especially those that have hid it from their families. In some cultures usually it's the uncles that do this horrible crime, recently so many muslim sisters have come out saying everything from imams, cousins, family friend etc.

It saddens me so much and I wish we could come as a community to help and end the stigma of rape victims. These girls and I am sure even boys need to know they are not alone, and it wasn't their fault.

Also this post is sort of inspired by this:
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...face-the-facts-asap.73912/page-5#post-1956368

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven’t heard of Somalis practicing this , it’s very common among North Africans /Arabs from my experience. It’s very shameful to do this imo and retarded as well because not all women bleed. Some women even resort to using fake blood to prove they are virgins.

So called Muslims are so hypocritical about this virgin business , I have even been questioned by non Muslims why Muslim men are allowed to have girlfriends and sex before marriage while Muslim women are not? They look puzzled when I explain that Islam requires both men and women to abstain from pre marital relationships.

Only a man who has guarded his chastity deserves a virgin.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
makes sense
but where do y’all make more than like mds?
In the US they make around 100k tops because their is so many.
I am specialized in finance and I gotta a internship with a fairly well known bank so yea if u specialize u can make millions down the road

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
She's telling us we are unwelcomed guests on this thread :(

This is discrimination sxb
How is it discrimination I have posted in women's den, and I asked for only sisters to reply. Do you have something to add about this topic? Can you relate to being checked if you bleed during intercourse?

It's disgusting to say that it's 'wasted mahr' to marry a woman that isn't a virgin. When many of our sisters didn't have that choice and they are still good sisters.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I had several good points from the men viewpoint tand think I added to this discussion a good amount
But I’ll leave :manny:

Trending

Latest posts