Virginity and marriage SISTERS ONLY!

[Trigger warning]
Then the worse scenario is the girls that have been raped and molested, basically had no control over what happened to them how scared they have to be especially those that have hid it from their families. In some cultures usually it's the uncles that do this horrible crime, recently so many muslim sisters have come out saying everything from imams, cousins, family friend etc.
Everything is so concealed in our community and it doesn't come from a bad place it's just very awkward to talk about certain things. Molestation is something that happens more frequently in our community and I know so many sisters who have been molested by older relatives including myself. In sha Allah I will be very careful about who I let in my house when I have a family of my own. Somalis let any distant relatives stay over and it's dangerous when you have young kids. Reminder don't let any person be alone with your kids ever!

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@tima abaayo may Allāh bless you, you are right it's not everyone that should be trusted with kids. These perverted sickos take advantage of their innocence.

If you ever need someone to talk to just dm me. :it0tdo8:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
It all depends on if your family lives in the same area and how religious they are. I’m assuming my family might but I heard that riding bikes might affect that and i used to ride bikes a lot as a kid. Even with that, only 30% of virgins bleed.
Yes, riding bikes and being sporty, climbing trees. So not everyone bleeds but in many cultures it's expected and even the husband wants proof.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Yes, riding bikes and being sporty, climbing trees. So not everyone bleeds but in many cultures it's expected and even the husband wants proof.
sht i think i’m done for wllah even tho i’ve literally never even touched a guy irl. sht sht sht sht

sht i think i’m done for wllah even tho i’ve literally never even touched a guy irl. sht sht sht sht

The tearing of the hymen really means nothing and Allah swt will know your chastity and will grant you a man who will trust you. Don't worry too much about that.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Ladies don’t worry, if your truly are a virgin well believe you.
Besides we are a gossiping people kkkkk if you slept with a dude Habaryar Sahra down the street knows before you do kkkkk

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
you really thought girls nowadays don’t work??
wherever diasapora you live in is wild
every girl here becomes PA or MD

Last edited by a moderator:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
How does a valid nikah with both parents approval end up with the this scenario you mentioned :shookgabre:

Any chick who can be "misled" into some guy's yard on a another continent is 34 IQ and should be avoided at all costs :faysalwtf:

It's best to tell your partner but some women aren't able to. If you have been raped I think you should get therapy before getting married because it would create a lot of issues. Some women are severely traumatized and even having intercourse with their husband is a scary experience.

Trending