Video: Galmudug nomads are IDPs in Puntland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
I absolutely despise you lot why do I want to be you? Most of you are either (lonely) weirdos or impressionable people.

You're the one deflecting from the points I made because they're the absolute truth.
Right that's why you're in this thread :farmajoyaab:

I almost confused you for the guy that down played Dr Abdiweli Gaas's achievements as a professor. :farmajoyaab:Couldn't have been you because you don't care. :gaasdrink:

Right that's why you're in this thread :farmajoyaab:

I almost confused you for the guy that down played Dr Abdiweli Gaas's achievements as a professor. :farmajoyaab:Couldn't have been you because you don't care. :gaasdrink:
When the f*ck have I ever done that? I've acknowledged he's very educated, and even though I have mixed opinions on him I know he's an intelligent guy.

Only thing I've ever downplayed/made fun of is when somebody claimed he bought his home in Dubai with his teaching salary from 15-20 years ago.

See this is why I called you liars too. You don't hesitate to make up stuff or intentionally deceive to attack others. Thanks for proving my point and also continuing to divert our discussion just like I said you would :salute:

Gambar

VIP
When the f*ck have I ever done that? I've acknowledged he's very educated, and events though I have mixed opinions on him he's a smart guy.

Only thing I've ever downplayed is when somebody claimed he bought his home in Dubai with his teaching salary from 15-20 years ago.

See this is why I called you liars too. You don't hesitate to make up stuff or intentionally deceive to attack others. Thanks for proving my point and also continuing to divert our discussion just like I said you would :salute:
You tried to downplay his achievements as if a professor lives on a meager salary and can't afford a home in Dubai. Do you understand that he has a doctor of philosophy and also got a masters from Harvard University? Do you understand that he is married to his wife who is also a professor?

You went on Google like a hater and used it as proof that he couldn't possibly have gotten paid enough to buy a home in Dubai. You don't even know the difference between adjunct and a professor lol. Stop playing like you're above this shit when you're clearly not, Mr. Hawiye.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You tried to downplay his achievements as if a professor lives on a meager salary and can't afford a home in Dubai. Do you understand that he has a doctor of philosophy and also got a masters from Harvard University? Do you understand that he is married to his wife who is also a professor?

You went on Google like a hater and used it as proof that he couldn't possibly have gotten paid enough to buy a home in Dubai. You don't even know the difference between adjunct and a professor lol. Stop playing like you're above this shit when you're clearly not, Mr. Hawiye.
He has let fadhi kudirir mess his mind, he is a lost cause kulaha I despise you. we can't save him.
He does project a lot, he constatly mentions lying lying lying, lying buu ku waashey its like he wants to get it out of the way so he cant be called out on his caqli xumo. Cajib?
What is he talking about Abdiweli bought a house, nin economics professor can't purchase a home in Dubai? We should ignore this kind of individual and build build build, no time for haters, he has already shown us this has affected his mentality (if he had any in the first place).

Gambar

VIP
He has let fadhi kudirir mess his mind, he is a lost cause kulaha I despise you. we can't save him.
He does project a lot, he constatly mentions lying lying lying, lying buu ku waashey its like he wants to get it out of the way so he cant be called out on his caqli xumo. Cajib?
What is he talking about Abdiweli bought a house, nin economics professor can't purchase a home in Dubai? We should ignore this kind of individual and build build build, no time for haters, he has already shown us this has affected his mentality (if he had any in the first place).
Not one salary, but two since his wife also has a phD. The bitterness is so obvious.

See, you were intentionally deceiving.

I know his background, but how can you be mad at me for skeptical over him buying a home in Dubai with his decades old salary? lol I don't even care about him owning the house, that fact in itself is irrelevant.

Now are you going to continue resurrect months old discussions while accusing me of derailing the one were having?

Gambar

VIP
See, you were intentionally deceiving.

I know his background, but how can you be mad at me for skeptical over him buying a home in Dubai with his decades old salary? lol I don't even care about him owning the house, that fact in itself is irrelevant.

Now are you going to continue resurrect months old discussions while accusing me of derailing the one were having?
You do care because you mentioned it, Mr. Hawiye. If you are not bitter why even mention that (you think) he couldn't have made enough to buy a home in Dubai? He worked for the state of Virginia as well as teaching. Some people here are even related to him and know about it. You're a hater while pretending you're "above" it. It's very transparent. Plus you keep changing your story.

Lol so when Mogadishu sends it's tax, aid money to Puntland, u never hear beesha Hawiye brag about being benevolent but when Puntland takes in poor HG nomads, they use that as a cheap shots against hawiye?:faysalwtf: :uCkf6mf:

Gambar

VIP
Lol so when Mogadishu sends it's tax, aid money to Puntland, u never hear beesha Hawiye brag about being benevolent but when Puntland takes in poor HG nomads, they use that as a cheap shots against hawiye?:faysalwtf: :uCkf6mf:
What tax? Mogadishu gets all of the foreign aid because it's the capital. The people you claim, expelled us from Mogadishu and came all the way to Puntland to continue their clan cleansing campaign. Excuse us for being weary. The rest of Somalia is waiting for Mogadishu to get its shit together, it's been 26 years now. Your government in Mogadishu should be doing their job and hosting these nomads instead of bringing them to Puntland.

If being a politican can get HSM a nice ass home in Turkey it can get Gaas one in Dubai. That was all I was alluding to. The only money left from his old salary is probably in his retirement fund. Rest of his money comes from his current salary.

You do care because you mentioned it, Mr. Hawiye. If you are not bitter why even mention that (you think) he couldn't have made enough to buy a home in Dubai? He worked for the state of Virginia as well as teaching. Some people here are even related to him. You're a hater while pretending you're "above" it. It's very transparent. Plus keep changing your story.

If he could have made enough to buy a home in Dubai is irrelevant because he would already have spent that money way before he bought that home. Majority probably went to his emergence in the Somali political scene, and that ain't cheap. I'm not even hating, just being realistic.

lol its funny how you're so hell bent on this little thing. Is this really the biggest thing you could pick an arguement about?:icon lol:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
What tax? Mogadishu gets all of the foreign aid because it's the capital. The people you claim, expelled us from Mogadishu and came all the way to Puntland to continue their clan cleansing campaign. Excuse us for being weary. The rest of Somalia is waiting for Mogadishu to get its shit together, it's been 26 years now. Your government in Mogadishu should be doing their job and hosting these nomads instead of bringing them to Puntland.
mogadishu sends aid and taxes to PL, they lost it. :noneck:

Gambar

VIP
If being a politican can get HSM a nice ass home in Turkey it can get Gaas one in Dubai. That was all I was alluding to. The only money left from his old salary is probably in his retirement fund. Rest of his money comes from his current salary.

If he could have made enough to buy a home in Dubai is irrelevant because he would already have spent that money way before he bought that home. Majority probably went to his emergence in the Somali political scene, and that ain't cheap. I'm not even hating, just being realistic.

lol its funny how you're so hell bent on this little thing. Is this really the biggest thing you could pick an arguement about?:icon lol:
Sure, Mr. Hawiye.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

So now you know his personal finances :noneck::chrisfreshhah:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
:umwhat:

What I said is common sense.
canstock0549587.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending