Video: Galmudug nomads are IDPs in Puntland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Why you so mad though? Was your entire family genocided by HG?
I don't like them, i don't like the fact that our former slaves live close to us, absolutely abhorrent and disgusting. Disarming them is just cosmetic the real solution is just to cut their population down to size and push down to south mudug.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
We have a functional and peaceful state and we allow hawiye parasites into our land will undo all the progress we've made since 1998. People need to realise habar gidir are not civilised human beings so they can't live side by side with noble Daroods, they need to be treated like how they're supposed to be treated.

Imagine the great Ali Yusuf kenaadid seeing us today allowing the same people in he used to enslave in :snoop::snoop:

Send them back!

I don't like them, i don't like the fact that our former slaves live close to us, absolutely abhorrent and disgusting. Disarming them is just cosmetic the real solution is just to cut their population down to size and push down to south mudug.
Deport them but if you start killing on the basis of tribes expect another civil war.

It's really mind-boggling that someone who had their own people genocided would say this. It's like a european jew supporting palestinian genocide.:ayaanswag:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Deport them but if you start killing on the basis of tribes expect another civil war.

It's really mind-boggling that someone who had their own people genocided would say this. It's like a european jew supporting palestinian genocide.:ayaanswag:
Oh right i forgot you're hawiye too :nahgirl::nahgirl:

Gambar

VIP
I got this thing called a life where I do shit in real life that extends past midnight making me sleep in once a while.

You should try doing something like this, it's called having fun. But it requires friends or a special someone, not sure if you have either of those :pachah1:
Why don't your ilk comment on the hospitality of Puntland, Mr. Hawiye? Why are they always harping on about the "Bermuda triangle" but are dead silent when their folk are being hosted and taken in by the very same people @Inquisitive_ claims aim to destroy Somalia? Was it not his people who took scrap metal from statues and whatever else they could find and sold it on the black market? Was it not his uncle Caydiid Jr who said Ethiopia and Somalia should be one? I think the word that you lot are looking for is "alhamdulilah":hillarybiz:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Look at the ugly hawiye bantus in the thumbnail. Just shoot them already

Gambar

VIP

Your people have their own land. And don't try to play the clan card here, you lot expelled us from Mogadishu claiming idinkaa iska leh. Abdullahi Yusuf AUN already exacted revenge. Puntland is stupid for letting the same people claim their border stops at Nugaal into our land. :farmajoyaab:

Your people have their own land. And don't try to play the clan card here, you lot expelled us from Mogadishu claiming idinkaa iska leh. Abdullahi Yusuf AUN already exacted revenge. Puntland is stupid for letting the same people claim their border stops at Nugaal into our land. :farmajoyaab:
Which part of deport them did you not understand? Also while you're at it tell your PTSD suffering clansmen @Yonis to chill.

Why don't your ilk comment on the hospitality of Puntland, Mr. Hawiye? Why are they always harping on about the "Bermuda triangle" but are dead silent when their folk are being hosted and taken in by the very same people @Inquisitive_ claims aim to destroy Somalia? Was it not his people who took scrap metal from statues and whatever else they could find and sold it on the black market? Was it not his uncle Caydiid Jr who said Ethiopia and Somalia should be one? I think the word that you lot are looking for is "alhamdulilah":hillarybiz:
What in the f*ck are you on about

Do I look like their fucking father? Do you want me to call them and drag them into a thread filled with people calling them animals and then force them to say "thank you"? I thought you used to be somewhat reasonable but you're just like everyone else. In the first sentence you're asking why nobody is saying thanks then in the rest of your comment you showed why by doing the same shit as every other user in this thread.

My heart goes out to any good willing people, including those in Puntland alhamdullillah. But never will it go out to you lot :hillarybiz:

Gambar

VIP
What in the f*ck are you on about

Do I look like their fucking father? Do you want me to call them and drag them into a thread filled with people calling them animals and then force them to say "thank you"? I thought you used to be somewhat reasonable but you're just like everyone else. In the first sentence you're asking why nobody is saying thanks then in the rest of your comment you showed why by doing the same shit as every other user in this thread.

My heart goes out to any good willing people, including those in Puntland alhamdullillah. But never will it go out to you lot :hillarybiz:
Yet you show up in droves for other threads. Yaab.

Yet you show up in droves for other threads. Yaab.
I'm the only one who actually makes positive threads and post positive comments. Who the f*ck are you trying to lie to claiming I do that? It's the people who posted in this thread that ruin them all with their usual calacaal and diversion.

You groupies are tirering as f*ck. Not only do you post some vile shit but you ruin every good thread, you harass and you lie. Scum :susp:

Gambar

VIP
I'm the only one who actually makes positive threads and post positive comments. Who the f*ck are you trying to lie to claiming I do that? It's the people who posted in this thread that ruin them all with their usual calacaal and diversion.

You groupies are tirering as f*ck. Not only do you post some vile shit but you ruin every good thread, you harass and you lie. Scum :susp:
Stop deflecting, you are all one in the same. You lot are Puntland groupies, wanna be us but will never be.

Stop deflecting, you are all one in the same. You lot are Puntland groupies, wanna be us but will never be.
I absolutely despise you lot why do I want to be you? Most of you are either (lonely) weirdos or impressionable people.

You're the one deflecting from the points I made because they're the absolute truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts