Video: Galmudug nomads are IDPs in Puntland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how come none of them are posting from Puntland.

These guys keep posting low brow comments, I've no doubt they'd be dying of famine back home but in the West every MJ is part of the elite class, when in reality their ancestors were illiterates.:mjlol:
70% something of all Somalis back in the day were illiterate.

And famine jokes aren't really funny. Even then considering how Puntland hosts neighbouring Somalis during famine they are probably well equipped enough to handle the famine in some way so I wouldn't stress it.

70% something of all Somalis back in the day were illiterate.

And famine jokes aren't really funny.
It's not a joke. I am stressing the point that the people on this forum who claim to be "noble MJ elite" are as common as dirt.

They whine about mooryaans but behave just as uncivilized as them.
Even then considering how Puntland hosts Somalis during famine they are probably well equipped enough to handle the famine in some way so I wouldn't stress it.
Puntland is a shithole that suffers from famine just like every other region in Somalia.

Gambar

VIP
It's not a joke. I am stressing the point that the people on this forum who claim to be "noble MJ elite" are as common as dirt.

They whine about mooryaans but behave just as uncivilized as them.

Puntland is a shithole that suffers from famine just like every other region in Somalia.
So why are your people coming to Puntland then? Caqli liix saac.

Xamarcade is the dumb f*ck who thinks Hawiye voted for Farmaajo, not knowing if you take their 60votes, Farmaajo would still be up by 40. Despite his profession as a midwife, he's too stupid.
U dumbfuck Hawiye did vote for Farmaajo, no one liked HSM, ur the same retard that came out and said "I wouldn't say amiin after the fatiha of a Hawiye imam during a prayer", u and ur likes can get mad as much as u want but fact is at the end of the day u ppl have truly fucked up the MJ name, even ur own fellow Daroods don't f*ck with u ppl.

Ur obsession of Hawiye ain't gonna do shit sxb :icon lol:

Somalis are doomed wallah. This thread is a complete shitshow, qabiil is a mental disease that will leave Somalis stateless in the next 50 years or so.
:mjkkk:

Bantus of east africa are uniting whilst you degenerates continue to fight over meaningless shit when you're all the same goddamn people.
:jaynerd:

Last edited:
So why are your people coming to Puntland then? Caqli liix saac.
The aid is distributed across all Somali regions, and all citizens deserve access to humanitarian aid whether it's North or South. If you have a problem with that then quit accepting resources provided by the central government.

But if you did that then you'd probably be eating worse than porcupines.:gaasdrink:

Somalis are doomed wallah. This thread is a complete shitshow, qabiil is a mental disease that will leave Somalis stateless in the next 50 years or so.
:mjkkk:

Bantus are uniting whilst you degenerates continue to fight over meaningless shit when you're all the same goddamn people.
:jaynerd:
Nobody is doomed in Somalia, these Bermudans cuqdad make it seem that way but they're irrelevant af :p

A lot of the people in this thread either do not understand somali or did not watch the video.
The man in the video states at 0:27 "waxaan ka soo guurnay meel 300 oo kilo mitir, deegano fara badan sida Bacaadweyne, Baraag ciise, ceel god".
These are DIR (not Sacad nor HG) deegans in S.Mudug and the DIR nomads are moving to other DIR deegans in N.Mudug.

Marka faanka naga joojiya there is not a single HG in PL. Habargidirna waa kaa xoola iyo lacag badan tahay, qurunkaadana cid wax ku falaysana majirto.
Xamar baad dhoobantihiin oo shaqo noo soo raadsataan.

You should thank us kkkkk.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
U dumbfuck Hawiye did vote for Farmaajo, no one liked HSM, ur the same retard that came out and said "I wouldn't say amiin after the fatiha of a Hawiye imam during a prayer", u and ur likes can get mad as much as u want but fact is at the end of the day u ppl have truly fucked up the MJ name, even ur own fellow Daroods don't f*ck with u ppl.

Ur obsession of Hawiye ain't gonna do shit sxb :icon lol:

A bunch of odeeyaal voted. You're making as if actual Hawiye residents voted him in.

Good grief you lot are fuckin dumb.

The aid is distributed across all Somali regions, and all citizens deserve access to humanitarian aid whether it's North or South. If you have a problem with that then quit accepting resources provided by the central government.

But if you did that then you'd probably be eating worse than porcupines.:gaasdrink:
Puntland is a shithole but you're coming to Puntland because your region is facing drought :what1: but Puntland is a shit hole, and you wanna come anyway.

We are irrelevant but your people are coming to Puntland in droves. :what1: Saxiib it's time for you to go on a search for that missing chromosome ok.
nomads can move around freely anywhere in Somalia, especially during drought season, u can't blame them, it wasn't too long ago when Gaas was crying about getting same amount of aid as SL, all this faan and show about taking in nomads is only making u guys look stupid, stop it. :mjlol:

Gambar

VIP
nomads can move around freely anywhere in Somalia, especially during drought season, u can't blame them, it wasn't too long ago when Gaas was crying about getting same amount of aid as SL, all this faan and show about taking in nomads is only making u guys look stupid, stop it. :mjlol:
You don't have a good command of the Somali language, you're using the word faan incorrectly. Faan is: claiming Hawiye made Farmaajo president, Mogadishu pays taxes and it goes to Puntland, while the truth is your people have held the power in Mogadishu since 1991 and it's still a hell hole that's worse than the damn Gaza Strip. :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending