US Somalis please come in, i’m worried about your well being

Tukraq

VIP
Today, Seattle's wage is at $16 for large employers, and $15 for all other employers (unless they provide a certain level of medical benefits or employee tips, which allows them to knock it down to $12 an hour).22 Jul 2019

so employers can pay them 15 dollars as long as they don’t have to provide any benefits. Also the place seems very expensive. What’s 15 dollar minimum wage if everything is very expensive
if 15(32k a year) is the minimum that means everything else has been bumped up and gotten raises, its also a tax free state income wise so your money goes to you

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Today, Seattle's wage is at $16 for large employers, and $15 for all other employers (unless they provide a certain level of medical benefits or employee tips, which allows them to knock it down to $12 an hour).22 Jul 2019

so employers can pay them 15 dollars as long as they don’t have to provide any benefits. Also the place seems very expensive. What’s 15 dollar minimum wage if everything is very expensive
Ever since Amazon Seattle has been shitty, we are planning on moving there for hubby’s job so we viewed some houses let’s just say finding a decent house for anything less than 500k is impossible, and renting is just throwing money down the drain.

Tukraq

VIP
The cost of living in Seattle is insane so I’m not surprised it’s still shitty to work for these big corporations.
thats why you buy property before the boom, late 90s houses were even in the 30k range, property tax isn't to much also

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Ever since Amazon Seattle has been shitty, we are planning on moving there for hubby’s job so we viewed some houses let’s just say finding a decent house for anything less than 500k is impossible, and renting is just throwing money down the drain.
If he is working in tech, there are some ways around this

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I have only read to page 3 and will read the rest when I get home but I have to say the math is not adding up or the data is edited. Here in Seattle, a person making less than 50K is considered low income, there’s no way an independent person can survive on less than 15K a year.

Let us stop looking down on each other and uplift one another. The Somalis here are hard working and honestly make up a fair share of professional jobs in the healthcare industry, tech, business, daycare etc.

I even know few hard working Uber drivers that make what someone that works for google makes, although it comes with working long hours and knowing the system.

With that said, no matter what u do or how much you make, as along as you are living a stress free life and the bills are paid for, keep doing you my brothers and sisters. Let’s stop pocket watching :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The cost of living in Seattle is insane so I’m not surprised it’s still shitty to work for these big corporations.

I have noticed u have never said Hi to me this whole week. Or is it that i was busy?

I have only read to page 3 and will read the rest when I get home but I have to say the math is not adding up or the data is edited. Here in Seattle, a person making less than 50K is considered low income, there’s no way an independent person can survive on less than 15K a year.

Let us stop looking down on each other and uplift one another. The Somalis here are hard working and honestly make up a fair share of professional jobs in the healthcare industry, tech, business, daycare etc.

I even know few hard working Uber drivers that make what someone that works for google makes, although it comes with working long hours and knowing the system.

With that said, no matter what u do or how much you make, as along as you are living a stress free life and the bills are paid for, keep doing you my brothers and sisters. Let’s stop pocket watching :)
Warya jiron you are from Seattle? Always thought you were the only sane Minnesotan here. This makes sense now

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Warya jiron you are from Seattle? Always thought you were the only sane Minnesotan here. This makes sense now

Excuse me! I am a sane Minnesotan. with spice and xawaash

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s why we ain’t buying this crap
If you want To live a basic nomad life here you gonna need at least $40k usd coming in

Your 20 & my 20...makes 40 & happy & Baraka. What do u say?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How would you like to be my third wife :hillarybiz:

Huuno...i will think about it.
5560.jpg

Trending