US Somalis please come in, i’m worried about your well being

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You think that’s bad?
Listen to what this British economist is saying

“The problems with the Somali community are not just in the high levels of unemployment. In our schools just 33% of Somali students passed five GCSEs, compared with 59% for students from other African communities and 80% for Chinese students.”

“If we could bring the unemployment rate for these Somali men down from 65% to the 15% for all black Africans, then another 30,000 Somali men would be in work and we’d be paying around £600m less a year in benefits”

65% unemployed....600m a year in benefits for a 150k population

WHAT THE f*ck

67% of young Somalis can’t pass 5 GCSEs kkkk
US has a similar population to you and we’re sending kids to the ivy leagues and top schools we are not the same

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Tbh Somalis in the US are much better off compared to the ones in Europe. My cousins in Minnesota who been there less than 10 years are buying houses and sending thousands of $ back to Somalia.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Target in Seattle pays 16 actually lmao
Outside of Seattle 14
Never less than 13 bucks
I just looked up indeed for target jobs in the state of Washington, it’s 13.07 so I don’t know what you are talking about, and Seattle is just a city we were talking about the state in general.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
You think that’s bad?
Listen to what this British economist is saying

“The problems with the Somali community are not just in the high levels of unemployment. In our schools just 33% of Somali students passed five GCSEs, compared with 59% for students from other African communities and 80% for Chinese students.”

“If we could bring the unemployment rate for these Somali men down from 65% to the 15% for all black Africans, then another 30,000 Somali men would be in work and we’d be paying around £600m less a year in benefits”

65% unemployed....600m a year in benefits for a 150k population

WHAT THE f*ck

Reer UK leaving this thread like

tenor.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She can be quiet and make me a pina colada kk

She did appear very sexy on the view, i agree! Super hot red lipstick with jet black hair. Walaahi i whispered, A man needs to impregnate her now while she shines with beauty

Last edited:
When you come from a war torn poor country, free housing and food seems like a godsend. Unfortunately a lot of Somali families become content with that and have no problems with living a welfare lifestyle.:manny:

maybe the second generation of Somalis decide they want to live a better life but until then, this is what it is:manny:

Reer UK why are you still talking nacala :ileycry:
1361024.main_image.jpg

20130817_BRC232.png

:silanyolaugh::silanyolaugh::silanyolaugh:

It might seem funny to someone who doesn't know how the UK works but having a council house is considered a luxury here. People in London would kill for social housing. Some Somali's are living in properties worth half a million. When you live and pay subsidized rent for a decade or so you get to buy that house for a discount price.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You stated a stat talking about 60 percent of Americans, why not use the stats on 100 percent of Americans since those are available

huuno....u r a child right? Air hug

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I just looked up indeed for target jobs in the state of Washington, it’s 13.07 so I don’t know what you are talking about, and Seattle is just a city we were talking about the state in general.
Within the city of Seattle it’s 16, because the balloon pricing is only in the city
The farther from the city it is the less$$$
If you looking at the entire state they include the less wealthy eastern Washingtonians who border Idaho

NotMyL

VIP
I wanna see how much reer spot is making, let’s see them paychecks :gaasdrink: @Tukraq pulled in 100 hours of Uber this week, I bet he can beat y’all soo ma ahaan Tuky??

NotMyL

VIP
Within the city of Seattle it’s 16, because the balloon pricing is only in the city
The farther from the city it is the less$$$
If you looking at the entire state they include the less wealthy eastern Washingtonians who border Idaho
The cost of living in Seattle is insane so I’m not surprised it’s still shitty to work for these big corporations.

Today, Seattle's wage is at $16 for large employers, and $15 for all other employers (unless they provide a certain level of medical benefits or employee tips, which allows them to knock it down to $12 an hour).22 Jul 2019

so employers can pay them 15 dollars as long as they don’t have to provide any benefits. Also the place seems very expensive. What’s 15 dollar minimum wage if everything is very expensive

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Today, Seattle's wage is at $16 for large employers, and $15 for all other employers (unless they provide a certain level of medical benefits or employee tips, which allows them to knock it down to $12 an hour).22 Jul 2019

so employers can pay them 15 dollars as long as they don’t have to provide any benefits. Also the place seems very expensive. What’s 15 dollar minimum wage if everything is very expensive
The only expensive things are housing
Used cars are pretty cheap still
Utilities aren’t too bad
Get roommates or save up simple