US Somalis please come in, i’m worried about your well being

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
6988183F-C3ED-4DEE-B8C5-422FB1B2125E.png

Did you guys have 3 meals today? Surely its hard for a family with 8 kids to provide 3 meals a day for your family with a income of just £13k a year. Or you guys surviving on foodstamps? My little brother who fills shelves of the local Tesco makes more than 13k a year, he is 17 by the way. How comes your Xabashi counter parts earn more than twice the amount you guys make in a year? May god be with you guys man, u can always move to the UK, if your a single parent you can make easily 20k alone on benefits.

I bet @Glizzo da Goat uses water and caano niido to enjoy his cereal in the morning.

66D5C1DF-1353-4DFD-8A2B-4B13A2257816.jpeg

View attachment 95313

Did you guys have 3 meals today? Surely its hard for a family with 8 kids to provide 3 meals a day for your family with a income of just £13k a year. Or you guys surviving on foodstamps? My little brother who fills shelves of the local Tesco makes more than 13k a year, he is 17 by the way. How comes your Xabashi counter parts earn more than twice the amount you guys make in a year? May god be with you guys man, u can always move to the UK, if your a single parent you can make easily 20k alone on benefits.

I bet @Glizzo da Goat uses water and caano niido to enjoy his cereal in the morning.

View attachment 95316

Did you make that yourself? :mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
I’m from Seattle where the minimum wage is 32,000 a year so those stats are mathematically impossible, also on unreliable Wikipedia did you make that up yourself? Might of with all your free unemployment time in the UK

View attachment 95313

View attachment 95316
What a Hypocrite
You are using Water and Caano niido to eat your cereal 2
:patrice:

Trending

Latest posts