US Somalis please come in, i’m worried about your well being

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Take it from a CPA, Somalis are making money, now how much of it is being reported is another thing. Most of you haven’t seen these big ass houses Somalis in MN live in.

Tukraq

VIP
Take it from a CPA, Somalis are making money, now how much of it is being reported is another thing. Most of you haven’t seen these big ass houses Somalis in MN live in.
Not even about making money, what @AarHawd_7 made is mathematically impossible lol literally just made up

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Did you guys all flunk math class or something? If minimum wage is 15, that means 32k a year minimum leagally, this is like saying 1 plus 1 equals 3, truth is it’s grabbed from wiki possible edited by @AarHawd_7 himself
Feel the salt nigga. who tf needs job when you get free food stamps for your 16+ kids and daily visits to adeer Maxamad Axmed to discuss what the ídoor monkeys did in Sanaag today :liberaltears:

Tukraq

VIP
Feel the salt nigga, who tf needs job when you get free food stamps for your 16+ kids and daily visits to adeer Maxamad Axmed to discuss what the ídoor monkeys did in Sanaag today :liberaltears:
Minimum wage job is as much as you guys make on average(even for high level), about 15 an hour aka what even 14 year olds make working at McDonald’s lol

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I’ll take y’all serious when your overall unemployment is less than 70%

how tf are 80% of y’all on social housing :damn:

NotMyL

VIP
Not even about making money, what @AarHawd_7 made is mathematically impossible lol literally just made up
Lol actually it’s possible to make that much, even with a minimum wage being 15. First you are forgetting not every company abides by that rule, I have clients who work for 12/hr and then some who only work part time. The bigger issue is they aren’t reporting their side hustle, one of my client owns a store it’s cash based, do you think she is being honest when she tells me she only made 22k this year? lol doubt it but that’s what I put in for her

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I’ll take y’all serious when your overall unemployment is less than 70%

how tf are 80% of y’all on social housing :damn:

An unemployed somali hooyo in the council estates of London still earns much more on benefits alone compared to your average Somali american how does that feel :mjlol:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Lol actually it’s possible to make that much, even with a minimum wage being 15. First you are forgetting not every company abides by that rule, I have clients who work for 12/hr and then some who only work part time. The bigger issue is they aren’t reporting their side hustle, one of my client owns a store it’s cash based, do you think she is being honest when she tells me she only made 22k this year? lol doubt it but that’s what I put in for her
It’s only that low because of all the tax fraud kkk

Tukraq

VIP
I’m talking about employed people, you can’t be cheated out of minimum wage lol, that would be very illegal and would shut the place down

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
An unemployed somali hooyo in the council estates of London still earns much more on benefits alone compared to your average Somali american how does that feel :mjlol:
Every American is aware the average Somali is making most money under the table kkk
Untaxable hidden money won’t be listed
What your seeing is not their income, it’s what they put on as their assets while keep in 30-40k hidden

A family of Reer Minnesota Faaraxs deciding which pizza they will order & share as their only meal of the week kkkk

ERKSJJdWAAET7KO~01.jpg

They have been pushing UK Somali's under the bus for the longest time but I take no pleasure in any of this.

And it ain't edited(by the op) cos walahi I saw this page about a while ago

NotMyL

VIP
I’m talking about employed people, you can’t be cheated out of minimum wage lol, that would be very illegal and would shut the place down
I think you’re misunderstanding what the minimum wage means, I have clients who work for target, Walmart, home care they aren’t making 15 dollars an hour :bell: