US Somalis please come in, i’m worried about your well being

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They have been pushing UK Somali's under the bus for the longest time but I take no pleasure in any of this.

And it ain't edited cos walahi I saw this page about a while ago

It’s edited man c’mon now :kodaksmiley:
You actually think we make 18k a year use your common sense fella.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
They have been pushing UK Somali's under the bus for the longest time but I take no pleasure in any of this.

And it ain't edited(by the op) cos walahi I saw this page about a while ago

True this dates back from a couple of years ago I think 2017, people really think I edited this loooool

Tukraq

VIP
True this dates back from a couple of years ago I think 2017, people really think I edited this loooool
Whether it was you or not it’s made up and not backed by the irs so basically fake but due to it being on wiki it’s as reliable as a nobody making a tweet, based on no facts

Tukraq

VIP
Target in Washington doesn’t pay 13 dollars? :childplease:this kid loves to argue for no reason lol
Seattle has a 15 an hour minimum wage(tied to inflation so will go up) law that’s for all employers, even small businesses, illegal for you to pay under that

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Some McDonald’s in Seattle pay $14 an hour lol that’s 34% above the national average.

Ofc some states are gaajo than the others tho.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The glaring difference between Ethiopians and Somalis is really stark. I think Education makes a difference. Not to mention u hardly see Ethiopians in a one parent household sceniro.

If every somali household had a mother and a father, who are both working, income would be amazing.

But thats not happening as Somalis love solitary lonely existence.

Tukraq

VIP
Habeshas in America are largely not refugees but economic skilled migrants and Trump has recently banned Eritrean refugees from entering the US.
No way in finding out who out earns who in the US among these ethnicities as the irs doesn’t take it into account, gut feeling though is that somalia outearn then by a wide margin

Apollo

VIP
Even the oromos?

Basically everyone from Ethiopia. I don't think the West accepts refugees from Ethiopia, only a few exceptions (not big numbers).

Generally countries with refugee migration history = low median earnings.

Syrians are odd though because there were Christian Syrians who have been in the US for a century and they can skew the numbers.

Macalin M

Out here
Basically everyone from Ethiopia. I don't think the West accepts refugees from Ethiopia, only a few exceptions (not big numbers).

Generally countries with refugee migration history = low median earnings.

Syrians are odd though because there were Christian Syrians who have been in the US for a century and they can skew the numbers.
Only xabeshis I see here are Eritreans and they basically all refugees who cane like 10-15 years ago

Tukraq

VIP
Only xabeshis I see here are Eritreans and they basically all refugees who cane like 10-15 years ago
In the US they do low level work like airport janitor and what not, somalis easily out earn them where they mostly work trucking and Uber

Apollo

VIP

Euro Habeshas are fobs from Eritrea. I don't think the US has accepted many of them. The ones in the US seem to be more elite and more often Amhara instead of Tigray.

Trending