Uproar in Mogadishu Puntlander made District Governor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Are reer Mogadishu allowed to build houses in Garowe and claim it's also their land? I get the whole capital city thing, but it's not fair on Mogadishu citizens whether they are Hawiye, Rahanweyn or Cadcad that other Somalis from other regions will come in and take their jobs and fill up the city and they're not allowed to move to any other regions they want because of muh federalism, muh qabil. If you want to share we can share, but reer Mogadishu should also be allowed to live wherever they want. Does the constitution not say that though Mogadishu is the capital it still falls under federalism? Only reer Mogadishu should be given governor positions not an MJ from the other side of the country. Could you imagine a northerner being a governor in London instead of a Londoner? You can't marginalise natives in their own home.
Was garoowe ever the capital city of Somalia? What about the homes and land Somalis owned should it be usurped by hawiye? Didn't Somalis all live in Mogadishu before the civil war? Isn't Mogadishu still the capital city of Somalia? If it is indeed the capital city of Somalia then should all Somalis be represented in that city or should it just be a hawiye city?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Not only will we eat our cake, we'll eat it wit xalwo and shushumoo too, just because y'all move into the Capital while we were marginalized by the dictator at the time doesn't make u the owner in Mogadishu, just like how waraabe stated there's 300k hawiye in Somaliland he refuses to give them any government seats because he states that they don't belong in SL, it's like that in PL too.
What about before siad barre wasn't Mogadishu shared by all Somalis? Or do you think siad barre brought them after he came to power?

What about before siad barre wasn't Mogadishu shared by all Somalis? Or do you think siad barre brought them after he came to power?
There's no problem with sharing, but if u claim PL, and Landers claim SL, don't be upset when we claim xamar, you either demolish Federalism all together or be fair

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Was garoowe ever the capital city of Somalia? What about the homes and land Somalis owned should it be usurped by hawiye? Didn't Somalis all live in Mogadishu before the civil war? Isn't Mogadishu still the capital city of Somalia? If it is indeed the capital city of Somalia then should all Somalis be represented in that city or should it just be a hawiye city?
1. All Somalis should be represented but it's stupid to give a governor position to someone who isn't even native to the city.

2. All homes should be given back and the owners should decide what they want to do with it, but all booliqaran properties should not be given back and should be government property.

3. There was no muh federalism, muh qabil back then.

4. Yes Mogadishu is the capital, but it's natives must be respected and represented.

5. We should move the capital to a darod city and give no representation or respect to its natives and marginalise them and see how that makes you feel. :mjlol:

And no I'm not speaking for my clan, since my clan are not even natives there, so this has nothing to do with qabil for me.

Mogadishu is not only the political capital, but also the technological, educational and economical one as well.

As more middle class jobs are created, more schools are built and the infrastructure is modernized, I wholeheartedly support Somalis from every corner of Somalia moving there and eventually becoming District commissioners if they so please. The capital is almost always the most moved to place in every country either way. Just like my paternal family moved there in the 20th century and grew up with free educational aswell as military and job prospects, so I want for others to experience.

I get the "but why can you move here and we not move there" arguement, but life isn't fair. If you want Mogadishu to be the capital then give up your claim to it. Mogadishu has benefitted greatly from being the capital, you can't have your cake and eat it too.
Sacrifices have to be made for the betterment of all.

Only places one qabiil can claim as only theirs are dusty tuulos.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
1. All Somalis should be represented but it's stupid to give a governor position to someone who isn't even native to the city.

2. All homes should be given back and the owners should decide what they want to do with it, but all booliqaran properties should not be given back and should be government property.

3. There was no muh federalism, muh qabil back then.

4. Yes Mogadishu is the capital, but it's natives must be respected and represented.

5. We should move the capital to a darod city and give no representation or respect to its natives and marginalise them and see how that makes you feel. :mjlol:

And no I'm not speaking for my clan, since my clan are not even natives there, so this has nothing to do with qabil for me.

IMG_0136.JPG

Marginalised you say:bell:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mogadishu is not only the political capital, but also the technological, educational and economical one as well.

As more middle class jobs are created, more schools are built and the infrastructure is modernized, I wholeheartedly support Somalis from every corner of Somalia moving there and eventually becoming District commissioners if they so please. The capital is almost always the most moved to place in every country either way. Just like my paternal family moved there in the 20th century and grew up with free educational aswell as military and job prospects, so I want for others to experience.

I get the "but why can you move here and we not move there" arguement, but life isn't fair. If you want Mogadishu to be the capital then give up your claim to it. Mogadishu has benefitted greatly from being the capital, you can't have your cake and eat it too.
Sacrifices have to be made for the betterment of all.

Only places one qabiil can claim as only theirs are dusty tuulos.
:salute:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
One MJ mayor of one neighborhood of Xamar is causing all this ruckus? Literally all of the others are Hawiye and Reer Xamar. How is that marginalization? :drakewtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Let's be honest, that's only the case now because no non native wants to be governor wait a few years and we'll be back to afweyn 2.0

HG should also develop their regions and stop obsessing with Mogadishu if you ask me.
Siad barre killed many of my family on both sides merely because they were Mohamud saleeban & massacred many placing an embargo on the port of kismayo & bosaso laakinse wallahi on everything I love I would take siad barre rule over our current situation atleast under him we were proud had africas strongest army with a beautiful capital city now look at us we are both in the uk chatting shit, I don't know about you but I would like to see Somalia great again so I can settle there and the capital city will be the birth place of the unity but it won't happen with your attitude besides you act like hawiye ain't got no other land except Mogadishu need I remind you that you have two federal states hirshabelle & galmudug.

Siad barre killed many of my family on both sides merely because they were Mohamud saleeban & massacred many placing an embargo on the port of kismayo & bosaso laakinse wallahi on everything I love I would take siad barre rule over our current situation atleast under him we were proud had africas strongest army with a beautiful capital city now look at us we are both in the uk chatting shit, I don't know about you but I would like to see Somalia great again so I can settle there and the capital city will be the birth place of the unity but it won't happen with your attitude besides you act like hawiye ain't got no other land except Mogadishu need I remind you that you have two federal states hirshabelle & galmudug.
Let's be honest, federalism is a complete failure, I would prefer MSB too compared to the situation we're in now

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Let's be honest, federalism is a complete failure, I would prefer MSB too compared to the situation we're in now
Hassan shiekh? You mean you would rather see more Somali girls getting shipped into Saudia Arabia to become sex slaves?:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts