Uproar in Mogadishu Puntlander made District Governor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
"We didn't land on Plymouth rock, Plymouth rock landed on us" same thing in xamar.
When your people took the capital, they butchered every non-Hawiye and stole their homes. They went around southern Somalia starving the Raxanweyn, raping Barawe women who don't even speak Somali, pillaging everything in sight. You won the civil war by capturing the capital, and instead of forming a government with the rest of the factions, you went on a cleansing mission and tried to take all power for yourself.

The damage done can never be forgotten or forgiven. For all of the harm your people done, you have an obligation to share Xamar before anybody else shares their ancestral lands with you.

When your people took the capital, they butchered every non-Hawiye and stole their homes. They went around southern Somalia starving the Raxanweyn, raping Barawe women who don't even speak Somali, pillaging everything in sight. You won the civil war by capturing the capital, and and instead of forming a government with the rest of the factions, you went on a cleansing mission and tried to take all power for yourself.

The damage done can never be forgotten or forgiven. For all of the harm your people done, you have an obligation to share Xamar before anybody else shares their ancestral lands with you.
"Capturing " Xamar has been hawiye before the civil war don't go around changing facts it was Morgan starving the raxanwein and what the hawiye faction did other faction did aswell and worse.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Why do you care ? You obviously don't know anything about xamars history maybe follow threads about it, Xamar is a hawiye city same with las canod being a Dhullo city, don't go acting like a raging baby.
The choice is not in your hands anymore, this is not 1991. Your people are ruled by Ajnaabis from Tanzania, and are defended by Ajnaabis from Uganda. We have a Murusade PM and a Mareexan President now, they'll arrange things how they desire and there is nothing you can do about it. You had your chance for 26 years, and you ruined it.

When your people took the capital, they butchered every non-Hawiye and stole their homes. They went around southern Somalia starving the Raxanweyn, raping Barawe women who don't even speak Somali, pillaging everything in sight. You won the civil war by capturing the capital, and instead of forming a government with the rest of the factions, you went on a cleansing mission and tried to take all power for yourself.

The damage was done by MSB when he brought in his whole clansmen in our land and marginalized us, put the blame on him,

Xamar existed before Hawiye. I don't know why Hawiye cannot imagine a Xamar that doesn't exist solely represented by them. They themselves are invaders to the city by destroying the Ajuuran Sultanate less than 300 years ago. Since then, what have they added onto the city other than destruction? Nothing.

@XamarCade @Guysensei

Saxibayaal rise above these types of petty discourses, they don't really take you anywhere other an endless bottomless abyss of which only your enemies will ultimately benefit, everything happened due to the Qadr of Allah, no one is free from blame and neither does any single group carry all the blame.

Contrary to what you read on forums, I have been to Xamar 10 times in 10 years (go every year), the city is very mixed, I usually stay in a hotel owned by Dhulbahante man when I arrive and the local private doctor is a warsangeli man, every qabiil is already there and no one asks you anything unlike other cities I travel to.

You can confirm this with @TekNiKo who is also there, this is not the 90's man, much of the al-shabab cells in the city is run by D&M, they wouldn't be able to survive if it was a tribal city.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The damage was done by MSB when he brought in his whole clansmen in our land and marginalized us, put the blame on him,
By 1991, MSB was defeated and living in Nigeria. Dead by 1995.

Are we barbarians who do not have intellect? What does the people of Barawe who speak Swahili have to do with his clansmen? There is no justification for rape.

@XamarCade @Guysensei

Saxibayaal rise above these types of petty discourses, they don't really take you anywhere other an endless bottomless abyss of which only your enemies will ultimately benefit, everything happened due to the Qadr of Allah, no one is free from blame and neither does any single group carry all the blame.

Contrary to what you read on forums, I have been to Xamar 10 times in 10 years (go every year), the city is very mixed, I usually stay in a hotel owned by Dhulbahante man when I arrive and the local private doctor is a warsangeli man, every qabiil is already there and no one asks you anything unlike other cities I travel to.

You can confirm this with @TekNiKo who is also there, this is not the 90's man, much of the al-shabab cells in the city is run by D&M, they wouldn't be able to survive if it was a tribal city.
Warsangeli Abgaal :damedamn:right ? Abti if we look at it objectively Abgaal already is atleast 75% of the population with other hawiyes Xamar is about 95+ hawiye with cadcads biyomaal and immigrants rounding it out.

@XamarCade @Guysensei

Walahi ur right, these ppl would literally bring u down to an bottomless abyss where u wake up in the morning and scratch ur head wondering "when the f*ck did I say that " :ohdamn: lol, they're trying to make it seem like we're not allowing them to move around freely and buy properties own businesses ect, but the fact is no one cares who u are or what business u want to do in xamar, and it burns them that you can't say the same thing in there region.

Warsangeli Abgaal :damedamn:right ? Abti if we look at it objectively Abgaal already is atleast 75% of the population with other hawiyes Xamar is about 95+ hawiye with cadcads biyomaal and immigrants rounding it out.

There was like 400.000 IDP's that moved in not too long ago, no doubt Abgaal are part of the indigenous groups, the city is like 3.5 million from last estimates and listed as the fastest growing with people pouring in daily

Your 5% figure if true would mean that 175K are from outside of those groups, that's a figure only dwarfed by the very few largest cities in Somalia, a very significant population by your own estimation.

There was like 400.000 IDP's that moved in not too long ago, no doubt Abgaal are part of the indigenous groups, the city is like 3.5 million from last estimates and listed as the fastest growing with people pouring in daily

Your 5% figure if true would mean that 175K are from outside of those groups, that's a figure only dwarfed by the very few largest cities in Somalia, a very significant population by your own estimation.
Somalia has a population of 12 million that would mean around 25% would live in Xamar I think you counting greater Xamar aka Banaadir and beyond that extend far further and encapsulate mostly other mudulood clans.

Last edited:
@XamarCade @Guysensei

My mother came back from Xamar 4x the past few years and each time she comes back amazed by the developments. What you said in the last 2 paragraphs is literally what she said she witnessed during her stay there. The resilient people on the ground are done with qabiil politcss and are focused more in rebuilding the city.

That's why I don't put much stock into the clan elders acting up because they're doing so for their own interest and not for the people of Xamar, whose eyes are solely set for peace, progress, and prosperity

Walahi ur right, these ppl would literally bring u down to an bottomless abyss where u wake up in the morning and scratch ur head wondering "when the f*ck did I say that " :ohdamn: lol, they're trying to make it seem like we're not allowing them to move around freely and buy properties own businesses ect, but the fact is no one cares who u are or what business u want to do in xamar, and it burns them that you can't say the same thing in there region.

Bro Somali is Somali, none of the politician's on the ground outside of those in Garowe or Hargaisa care about Qabiil, that's the honest truth and the only reason those ones care is as a means to control their population.

Farmaajo before he became president was regularly slandered by his own for ignoring the plight of his 'Qabiil' he even refused to attend an exclusive MX charity, the same with HSM and Sheikh Shariif, the same with Guleed and the rest of them.

If any of these people cared about Qabiil as much as the above two, Somali's would have never come together and the hatred would have reached the diaspora, we are 10 years ahead, our person is either a tuug or he is part of a religious political group (Ahla Sheikh, Islah, Ictisaam, Damul Jadiid etc) whom are al tribally mixed with interests that go beyond petty tribe.

In Garowe it's still the same old 3.5 system of only Mahamoud Saleeban and in Hargaisa they gone backwards towards a 2.5 system since Dahir Riyaale, hence the choices are either a tuug or a qabiilist there, even the political parties in Somaliland are split among tribes.

The Ethiopian Brigadier general Berhe Tesfaye has managed to subdue them without violence and outside of the dhullo/fringe GX groups no Somaliweyne revolution will ever start from the North and those generals are not even worried about them.

The danger zones of revolutions are Benadir/Jubaland/Hiirshabelle/Galmudug/Somali-Galbeed that has the Kikuyu/Xabashi's worried day/night and hence the greatest destabilization attempts happens there.

My mother came back from Xamar 4x the past few years and each time she comes back amazed by the developments. What you said in the last 2 paragraphs is literally what she said she witnessed during her stay there. The resilient people on the ground are done with qabiil politcss and are focused more in rebuilding the city.

That's why I don't put much stock into the clan elders acting up because they're doing so for their own interest and not for the people of Xamar, whose eyes are solely set for peace, progress, and prosperity
Bro I agree 100% with u but let's be honest, these Puntlanders just a few days ago refused to come into an agreement with all the regions including the SFG on resource sharing, giving them this post is really bothersome to alot of Unukaa Leh'anians :mjlol:

Somalia has a population of 12 million that would mean around 25% would live in Xamar I think you counting greater Xamar aka Banaadir and beyond that extend far further and encapsulate mostly other mudulood clans.

Sxb those population counts are Europhile estimations that are very old.

I take Tarzan's estimation when they tried to register the people and he said 3 million back then (estimation), since then 400.000 IDP's poured in hence my estimation at 3.5, it's probably even more then that.

There is no official count or anything that has done, so take it with a pinch of salt.

@TSP

They have been done a very long time ago, I would argue even before the ICU when the warlords were running the show (funded by the CIA/armed by Ethiopia) they saw the true face of Qabiil (a tool that is just used for support)

The little left were done after the ICU and the Ethiopian invasions, like Madoobe said, the disease is only left in the diaspora and some useless odayaal's, they have no skin in the game believe me, they lost all credibility long time ago, they neither know what's good for them or what is bad.

The city is already mixed and will be shared, I don't have any problems with it, Somali is Somali to me sxb.

Bro I agree 100% with u but let's be honest, these Puntlanders just a few days ago refused to come into an agreement with all the regions including the SFG on resource sharing, giving them this post is really bothersome to alot of Unukaa Leh'anians :mjlol:

We need to seperate the people from the politicans. I mean we all saw reer Puntland come out in droves in support of Farmaajo's win. These same people who were in a state of happiness seeing a nationalistic president come through are not the obstacle. These overtures will have dividends down the line when they turn on the provincial stooges.

We cannot let the status quo elites dictate our actions. People who benefit from the current situation will do whatever they can to slow change to their master's or their own benefit.

Governor or a district governor posts are all at the moment useless symbolic posts, until Xamar moves towards the election model like in other cities in the world were the people elect their mayor and the government has no say.

Currently the President controls who the governor becomes and also who the district governors become in our current model, he also controls who gets sacked, hence it's a symbolic temporal post by it's very nature, I doubt the district governor is even able to hire his own people, even those are selected beforehand.

The people getting upset over stuff like this are complete utter moron's.

This is a step in the right direction by the one term, soon-to-be lame duck President. This has to happen to move past the mistrust and war.

But I think only those who are locals should be able to hold local office, whatever clan they may be. Bringing someone in who wasn't born in or doesnt live/lived in the city before isn't right. They should identify with the city more so than any other place.

Just repeating myself:

@Prince of Lasanod, call it quits man. We all know, you're not who you're claiming to be.

There is a big difference, petty qabyaalad is normal as long as we are united upon the core fundamentals of Somalinimo/Somaliweyn which means more to me then insults, that union exists with @Prince of Lasanod despite his attacks but not with you.

You oppose those things with your secessionism and don't want to see the above happening, your shamelessly unapologetic about it, even supporting the man whom brought the foreign troops to the country.

In fact your even worse then your cousins since at least they have skin in the game, while you walk behind them with a begging bowl given bread crumbs, you don't even get anything out of your treachery and blind following.

The guy appointed today is Ali Saleeban which has enraged your greedy so called cousins that have exclusive ownership of everything in Puntland.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending