Uproar in Mogadishu Puntlander made District Governor

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.warqaadcom.com/sirta-ka-dambeysa-majeerteen-ay-guddoomiye-degmo-ka-noqdaan-muqdisho/

Pres Farmaajo orders Thabit to name first non HAG district governor since the fall of MSB

Geesi Geesi dhalay :salute::salute::banderas::salute:

I seen so many people going crazy on twitter though there complains were legitimate but now see they are hidden qabiilist .

Thing i love about farmaajo is he treats these somalis like children ! just does the business and ignores them crying and only listens to legit concerns.

This is good, we're setting the ground work to root out Qabyaalad and it's best to start it of with the most forgiving ppl (The Unukaa Leh'anians) after all we did elect him:mjohreally:

I seen so many people going crazy on twitter though there complains were legitimate but now see they are hidden qabiilist .

Thing i love about farmaajo is he treats these somalis like children ! just does the business and ignores them crying and only listens to legit concerns.

People are quick to accuse others of qabiilism, in 90% of the cases the accuser is the real culprit not the accused, it's classic projection of your own lack of integrity and low self-esteem which will make you assumes others are like you, just like the chronic cheater that suspects his wife is cheating.

If you perceive racism you will see it even when it's not there, the Islamic definition of 'qabiilism' as our Prophet told us is not the 'love' you have for your tribe but 'supporting' them in injustice.

I don't agree with those twitter posters mostly the older generation that lack foresight but to accuse them of qabiilism is going overboard, they have a sound counter argument that no one else shares nor with the SFG, we know that! the point is that someone needs to get the ball rolling and there is no better place then the capital.

These are the same people whom argued against election in Xamar and the Tarzan Washington DC model, they neither know what's good for them nor what's bad, just your typical quackademic dupes.

People are quick to accuse others of qabiilism, in 90% of the cases the accuser is the real culprit not the accused, it's classic projection of your own lack of integrity and low self-esteem which will make you assumes others are like you, just like the chronic cheater that suspects his wife is cheating.

If you perceive racism you will see it even when it's not there, the Islamic definition of 'qabiilism' as our Prophet told us is not the 'love' you have for your tribe but 'supporting' them in injustice.

I don't agree with those twitter posters mostly the older generation that lack foresight but to accuse them of qabiilism is going overboard, they have a sound counter argument that no one else shares nor with the SFG, we know that! the point is that someone needs to get the ball rolling and there is no better place then the capital.

These are the same people whom argued against election in Xamar and the Tarzan Washington DC model, they neither know what's good for them nor what's bad, just your typical quackademic dupes.
Exactly, remember the newly appointed commissioner at airport and the previous commissioner refused to give up his seat for him and Farmaajo had to give back the previous commissioner the seat in order to not cause any more high tension? These same ppl accusing ppl of being qabiilists never said anything about that incident and swept it under the rug.

Daarood are truly the menace of Somalia. This time around we will exterminate them nin qura kama noolan doono hadey dhibaatada joojin waayan. . They are a menace to this county's stabilization. What is their business in xamar? if there was a election today in xamar they wouldn't get a guddomiye degmo in muqdisho. Why are they fuckin Always creating problems? Daarodku miyey waalan yihiin Horta have they not learn their lesson? they want to go the 91 route again?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I don't understand Hawiye's cuqdad against farmaajo, this man left his mareexan friends family, his parents and all friendly ties to become a SOMALI politician and now he's the president of the country. Let it be his administration is in its infancy.

As for this story, well lets see how long the puntlander stays alive without being assassinated

Daarood are truly the menace of Somalia. This time around we will exterminate them nin qura kama noolan doono hadey dhibaatada joojin waayan. . They are a menace to this county's stabilization. What is their business in xamar? if there was a election today in xamar they wouldn't get a guddomiye degmo in muqdisho. Why are they fuckin Always creating problems? Daarodku miyey waalan yihiin Horta have they not learn their lesson? they want to go the 91 route again?
Chill bro, they want u to get mad so they can shift all there short comings, failures on u, the best way to defeat them is by being more open with the SFG, don't fall 4 their tactic, we already made history by setting Qabyaalad aside and electing a Marexaan president, let's show them who the least qabiilists are.

I don't understand Hawiye's cuqdad against farmaajo, this man left his mareexan friends family, his parents and all friendly ties to become a SOMALI politician and now he's the president of the country. Let it be his administration is in its infancy

Shut you bootyclapper dont u know Hawiyes are only interested in Power! you have to remember the state we are in is majority on them!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't understand Hawiye's cuqdad against farmaajo, this man left his mareexan friends family, his parents and all friendly ties to become a SOMALI politician and now he's the president of the country. Let it be his administration is in its infancy.

As for this story, well lets see how long the puntlander stays alive without being assassinated
There will be another 91 if that happens. This time we are ready.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Always the tough talk from some cadaan country :icon lol:

Caku Somali, war wuxu doqonsanaa

Now you understand why khat addicts snm ran away from them.

Bohol

VIP
Folks lets discuss civilized and remove emotions from this political issue. I know it is hard
for Somalis to remove emotions from politics :lol: .

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
There is no way on
dude on the name Allah if a war breaks out im gonna join.
There is no way on Earth you're leaving your gibsmedat to fight

:mjlol:

You wouldn't be in literally Scandinavia of all fucking places if you were serious about that life

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Please don't inject your sick drum of war post while sleeping comfortably in Sweden. The people voted for change and they trust their President Farmaajo and the dream of good governance.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
MODS I have reported those who attempted to derail the thread,

NO QABIIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts