Uproar in Mogadishu Puntlander made District Governor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mogadishu is not only the political capital, but also the technological, educational and economical one as well.

As more middle class jobs are created, more schools are built and the infrastructure is modernized, I wholeheartedly support Somalis from every corner of Somalia moving there and eventually becoming District commissioners if they so please. The capital is almost always the most moved to place in every country either way. Just like my paternal family moved there in the 20th century and grew up with free educational aswell as military and job prospects, so I want for others to experience.

I get the "but why can you move here and we not move there" arguement, but life isn't fair. If you want Mogadishu to be the capital then give up your claim to it. Mogadishu has benefitted greatly from being the capital, you can't have your cake and eat it too.
Sacrifices have to be made for the betterment of all.

Only places one qabiil can claim as only theirs are dusty tuulos.

f*ck you Nigga. Who said you have a say on Banaadir affairs? You are from Baraxleey nigga. You fam might have come in the 1920s lol. Nicca i'm reer Mataan my 10th Awoowe is fuckin buried in Abdiasiiz. Xamar unuka leh ( Mudulood and murusade) and f*ck the Caasimad status. I wholeheartly support the change of Xamar as capital. Move it to where y'all want except mudulood Lands. My reer Mataan Only inhabit Greater Mogadishu area Banaadir, Balcad and Warsheikh so i'm not feeling to share the Little i have.

f*ck you Nigga. Who said you have a say on Banaadir affairs? You are from Baraxleey nigga. You fam might have come in the 1920s lol. Nicca i'm reer Mataan my 10th Awoowe is fuckin buried in Abdiasiiz. Xamar unuka leh ( Mudulood and murusade) and f*ck the Caasimad status. I wholeheartly support the change of Xamar as capital. Move it to where y'all want except mudulood Lands. My reer Mataan Only inhabit Greater Mogadishu area Banaadir, Balcad and Warsheikh so i'm not feeling to share the Little i have.
Usheeg bro, xamar Unukaa Leh.

If federalism continues this way and this whole "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine" continues than change the capital I have absolutely no problem with that. I won't let forgein tribes that work against the FG start blabbing this bullshit.
Start paying taxes to FG and contribute to the state first.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
All Darood not in the federal government must be cleansed out of Mogadishu. I really hope that any Darood who builds anything in Mogadishu in 2017 loses everything he has in the day of the Hawiye machete. Fucking filthy people, nothing disgusts me more than a Darood who claims Mogadishu.

Hawiye have every right to protest this dooro affirmative action, send that uskag district gudomiye back to the desert he came from, preferably unrecognizable in a coffin.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Good, we are getting somewhere now. Its simple, demand it to be moved and no one will come. People are coming because of the clout of a capital city and not for the love of cambulo iyo niko.You cant have a capital and tell people unuka leh. And this bullshit yall keep coming up with "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine" makes no damn sense. We are talking about a capital city not your tuulos.

Gambar

VIP
All Darood not in the federal government must be cleansed out of Mogadishu. I really hope that any Darood who builds anything in Mogadishu in 2017 loses everything he has in the day of the Hawiye machete. Fucking filthy people, nothing disgusts me more than a Darood who claims Mogadishu.

Hawiye have every right to protest this dooro affirmative action, send that uskag district gudomiye back to the desert he came from, preferably unrecognizable in a coffin.
Wallahi I agree. Sell your homes and get the hell out of there Daroodoow. :fittytousand: Xamar iyagaa leh.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

Majerteen are free to leave, but you don't speak for other Darood.

Nigga if you wanna be an inbred reer matan f*ck then go live in Warsheikh. Mogadishu is the capital of the Somali Republic. It is not your or my land, but the land of the Government and by extension the people.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

Let them learn the hard way
Wallahi I agree. Sell your homes and get the hell out of there Daroodoow. :fittytousand: Xamar iyagaa leh.
My only concern is Plers like our sambac @Cognitivedissonance. I'd hate to hear my nigga got chopped by warsheikh and some Hagites hordes while chilling in jazeera beach:mjcry:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I agree but it's smart advice nonetheless.
1991 won't happen again, we have a democratic government. Hawiye are ruled by AMISOM and jihadists from TANZANIA because of their mooryanism for the past 26 years. We have a Darood President, and MAREEXAN in specific. Whilst your people are sabotaging the government, Hawiye are supporting it. They've learnt their lesson. So why are you talking about Darood?

Gambar

VIP
1991 won't happen again, we have a democratic government. Hawiye are ruled by AMISOM and jihadists from TANZANIA because of their mooryanism for the past 26 years. We have a Darood President, and MAREEXAN in specific. Whilst your people are sabotaging the government, Hawiye are supporting it. They've learnt their lesson. So why are you talking about Darood?
How are we sabotaging the government? :what1:

@Prince of Lasanod is right, the odds of 1991 happening again is minimal to nonexistent. One shouldn't let the horrors of the past stop them from investing. The ROI from doing business in xamar is too good to pass up.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Let them learn the hard way

My only concern is Plers like our sambac @Cognitivedissonance. I'd hate to hear my nigga got chopped by warsheikh and some Hagites hordes while chilling in jazeera beach:mjcry:
My mother out of All people who's most dearest to me has been xamar a year ago then visited kismayo so has my brother, nephew, sister they didn't encounter no problems Alhamdulillah I'm not saying there's no problems there but when it's your time to die it's your time to die death mustn't be feared so I plan to go there aswell in sha Allah

You somalidiid make me sick if you're a somalidiid that means you're islamdiid since Somalis are overwhelmingly Muslim

Somalidiids Saan isku dhaama saan sii ma ahan :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending