Uproar in Mogadishu Puntlander made District Governor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
At least we have tuulos, your people are refugees in Bosaso. You don't have a home.

Fact of the matter is, Xamar is a cosmopolitan city that has existed for 2000 years. People from Yemen, Indonesia, Iraq, Oman, India, Turkey etc used to flock to it 700 years ago.
Who's a refugee? Do you realize my clan lives in both Bari and Sanaag you laangaab bitter deluded dameer. :draketf:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Who's a refugee? Do you realize my clan lives in both Bari and Sanaag you laangaab bitter deluded dameer. :draketf:
No you don't live in Sanaag anymore, Habar Yoonis cleansed you from their regions. You live in Bari as refugees, you have no deegans anymore. You're only a guest in other peoples regions. It's why you are so mad and why you hate Hawiye so much. You are jealous.

Nigga if you wanna be an inbred reer matan f*ck then go live in Warsheikh. Mogadishu is the capital of the Somali Republic. It is not your or my land, but the land of the Government and by extension the people.
Nigga i never Said others can't live in xamar. Everybody is free to do business ,buy properties and what not. But only Mudulood, cadcad, murusade and Sheikhal can rule the region politically.

There are many Abgaals who own houses or do business in JL n Puntland, do you see them getting positions. Hell no they don't... So Y should xamar be different?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
federalism is separating our people into different tribse and flags, you said we are one tribe nigga! :ufdup:
federalism is the system in place and with Mogadishu being equally shared between all Somalis slowly but surely unity will spread and Somalis can begin to start trusting eachother in sha Allah

waraabe

Your superior
No you don't live in Sanaag anymore, Habar Yoonis cleansed you from their regions. You live in Bari as refugees, you have no deegans anymore. You're only a guest in other peoples regions. It's why you are so mad and why you hate Hawiye so much. You are jealous.

:damedamn: So you are gonna act like qurjile weren't kicked out of sanaag too

Gambar, wait, is that you over the burjiko? Making Canjeero? Naa badi bahasha, gaajaan la suuxsanahaye. Canjeelo iyo Maraq wax ka macaan male. Malawaxaan aad uga sii jeclahay. Iyadoo la dubaayaan marba xabad sii qaataa ilaa la iga saaro jikada.

Gambar

VIP
No you don't live in Sanaag anymore, Habar Yoonis cleansed you from their regions. You live in Bari as refugees, you have no deegans anymore. You're only a guest in other peoples regions.
We live in Bari/Sanaag don't tell me about my own people dameeryahow. Teeda kale, we are Majerteen. If we moved to Burtiinle we'd be welcomed with open arms just like we are in Bari. Warsangeli have also moved to Bari and have been welcomed with open arms.

Your people are finishing each other in Buhoodle and your adeer Galaydh is in Hargeisa but you swear y'all hate isaaqs. Get an agenda and stick to it. You lot are all over the place. Is it Somalia? Somaliland? Puntland? You lot are MPs, Vice Presidents in every government. What the hell is going on? :cosbyhmm:

Nigga i never Said others can't live in xamar. Everybody is free to do business ,buy properties and what not. But only Mudulood, cadcad, murusade and Sheikhal can rule the region politically.

There are many Abgaals who own houses or do business in JL n Puntland, do you see them getting positions. Hell no they don't... So Y should xamar be different?
Because Mogadishu is the capital smart ass

At the end of the day Abgaal is unchallenged in Xamar no doubt.
Let these hypocrites and langaabs talk nonsense, both of us know the reality on the ground will remain and will continue in to the far future as it has been for over centuries :rejoice:Xamar will always be hawiye till the end of times.

Because Mogadishu is the capital smart ass
You fuckin retard. Did reer Muqdisho ask for the capital being Xamar? No they didn't..

Why would they agree to be without representation? Lol you are funny reer muqdisho is gonna be voiceless just because their city was made capital. Your reasoning is very weird. Nobody would agree to such shitty terms.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
First time i have seen MJ iyo homeless refugee in the same sentence. @Gambar as a sub sub clan sits on 2 & half gobol with the longest coastline. I think you mistake her for your landlocked people:cosbyhmm:

Gambar

VIP
First time i have seen MJ iyo homeless refugee in the same sentence. @Gambar as a sub sub clan sits on 2 & half gobol with the longest coastline. I think you mistake her for your landlocked people:cosbyhmm:
He's an idiot. My subclan lives in both Bari/Sanaag. The ones in Sanaag got into it with HY, they were outnumbered obviously and moved to Bari where the rest of the subclan lives. His people are landlocked and kill each other off and when the Somaliland forces come to stop them they kill them. Us, HY, iyo Warsangeli are not landlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending