Uproar in Mogadishu Puntlander made District Governor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Degmadda C/Casiis was Majeerteen majority prior to the ethnic cleansing campaign.
What's the problem?

Is this the part where we pretend that Daarood did not live in large numbers in Mogadishu. :fantasia2:

The stolen properties will be returned to the rightful owners and the CAPITAL city will return to being a CAPITAL city and not a CLAN city.
Salty?

Good.

Either seek a separate country or learn to work with others. Such an embarrassment.
Source?

When was it a Majeerteen District? When did you arrive? What did u build in AbdiAziz District?

The IDPs in Kaambo Amhaaro all of the sudden are laying claim to AbdiAziz?

Truth is, most MJ resided in Hodan more than any other District.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why does @Prince of Lasanod cry about MJs and Puntland like a battered ex wife. Cuqdad ku dishaay.

@Cognitivedissonance is a lost cause guys, all the malt ginger beer he has been drinking over the year killed his brain cells. I hope to Alla swt Puntland doesn't allow this bloody cow to ever sign up with the army. He will be the first to kill Puntlanders. Doqon foqol doqon.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why does @Prince of Lasanod cry about MJs and Puntland like a battered ex wife. Cuqdad ku dishaay.

@Cognitivedissonance is a lost cause guys, all the malt ginger beer he has been drinking over the year killed his brain cells. I hope to Alla swt Puntland doesn't allow this bloody cow to ever sign up with the army. He will be the first to kill Puntlanders. Doqon foqol doqon.
I will become the president of puntland in sha Allah then I'll arrest all Puntlanders who are Somalidiids tie them to a tree and make them sing this song day & night Nacaala iyo waxa tihiin ba waasa :fittytousand:

Gibiin-Udug

I will become the president of puntland in sha Allah then I'll arrest all Puntlanders who are Somalidiids tie them to a tree and make them sing this song day & night Nacaala iyo waxa tihiin ba waasa :fittytousand:
Thank Allah swt you're not competent enough to run for office. You will never be Puntland president. Somalia haa ku waasto.

Ramadan Kareem boowe,

Daarood are truly the menace of Somalia. This time around we will exterminate them nin qura kama noolan doono hadey dhibaatada joojin waayan. . They are a menace to this county's stabilization. What is their business in xamar? if there was a election today in xamar they wouldn't get a guddomiye degmo in muqdisho. Why are they fuckin Always creating problems? Daarodku miyey waalan yihiin Horta have they not learn their lesson? they want to go the 91 route again?

You've just inadvertently made a strong case for why we should be move the capital out of Xamar.

Gibiin-Udug

Funny thing most of these folks crying about Xamar ununka leh weren't even born in Xamar, their parents were born in villages and they never set foot in Xamar until the civil war. You can't claim something you've never built, put money in or worked hard for. Even if your parents lived in Xamar they were probably selling milk in the market or maids. How can maids and milk men claim Xamar?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its people like @Warfitnaah holding this country back f*ck off back to Ceeldheere:farole:

You fuckin retard. Did reer Muqdisho ask for the capital being Xamar? No they didn't..

Why would they agree to be without representation? Lol you are funny reer muqdisho is gonna be voiceless just because their city was made capital. Your reasoning is very weird. Nobody would agree to such shitty terms.
"gonna be voiceless"
6F9C1880-438C-48DE-9454-E120B4C1446E-611-000000FAAF820CF0.jpeg

:ivers:

Your ass needs to stop acting like a spoiled baby and grow the hell up. There's nothing you can do about any of this. If you don't like it go to Warsheikh :camby:

Hopefully karan will be the next district given to a non-mudolod:lolbron:

Funny thing most of these folks crying about Xamar ununka leh weren't even born in Xamar, their parents were born in villages and they never set foot in Xamar until the civil war. You can't claim something you've never built, put money in or worked hard for. Even if your parents lived in Xamar they were probably selling milk in the market or maids. How can maids and milk men claim Xamar?
Bari donkeys don't have right to Xamar our clan patriarchs are buried in Xamar, go build up garowe don't go claiming a city that ain't yours, your a PIM advocate so stop being a hypocrite.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
f*ck of ya Boon.

Nicca when u say go back to ceeldheer ma waceysle baa ahay? Lool.. Xamar is my ancestral land. Every family who lived in xamar knows who reer mataan are and had them as neighbours lol. Marka ciil uu dhimo. f*ck this country. I'm supporting balkanization.

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman
Somebody needs to alert the authorities this warshiekh guy is highly emotional and if you guys keep pushing his buttons I'm afraid he might strap on an explosive and blow himself into smithereens:whoa:

Somebody needs to alert the authorities this warshiekh guy is highly emotional and if you guys keep pushing his buttons I'm afraid he might strap on an explosive and blow himself into smithereens:whoa:

Just cause i don't see any benefit with Xamar being the capital and the 3 million population getting stripped of their rights i'm emotional? Many reer xamar's like the cadcad and subclans of my reer mataan juffo don't live anywhere else than xamar. Don't these ppl deserve to be represented in the state house? Lets be honest every land in somalia is owned by qabiils. Even If xamar looses capital status and the capital changes to another town or city the same problem with representation will shift to the new capital.

And btw after Ramadan the state building of Banaadur will be Held in Balcad hosted by Hirshabelle. All the heaveweight Hawiye's are onboard.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Just cause i don't see any benefit with Xamar being the capital and the 3 million population getting stripped of their rights i'm emotional? Many reer xamar's like the cadcad and subclans of my reer mataan juffo don't live anywhere else than xamar. Don't these ppl deserve to be represented in the state house? Lets be honest every land in somalia is owned by qabiils. Even If xamar looses capital status and the capital changes to another town or city the same problem with representation will shift to the new capital.

And btw after Ramadan the state building of Banaadur will be Held in Balcad hosted by Hirshabelle. All the heaveweight Hawiye's are onboard.
Don't let emotions get in the way of your ability to do your own critical thinking.

The Governor of Mogadishu will always be hawiye or reer banderi laakinse gudoomiyaha dagmada will be from various tribes. That doesn't mean your tribe will get usurped cause other Somalis will be working in the interest of where they live for example if the gudoomiyaha of hodan is Isaac and there's many Isaac living there have their business & homes there. Do you think those people won't be loyal to xamar?

Imagine each tribe will have their own part of the city so all Somalis could be represented so it will bring unity back.

Your tribe will stand to gain most from this just think about all the money and business development flooding in? Don't look at other Somalis as your enemy, if Mogadishu is indeed the capital city then that's what it's going to be the capital city of the Somali people not the capital city of a tribe & if you don't like seeing other Somali tribes in their own capital city then move to galmudug or hirshabelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending