Ummah forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
who really gives a shit if some random timojilics on the internet dont have the right perception of us tho

who really gives a shit if some random timojilics on the internet dont have the right perception of us tho

Its not just the perception its the Self hate that pisses me off and the hypocrisy & double standards.

We need to act dignified and karbash these ajanabis if they talk smack about us.

Guys the lrob
Was it that Gingerbeardman?
yes. He says maybe we need to tackle the culture which easily confirms to every xalimo's desire. They need to know they didnt raise themselves so they need to listen to their fatheres but how can they when the dad is telling her you can marry whoever you want? It is like telling your kids make sure you finish school and get a degree any degree as opposed to telling them get a degree in lawyer, medicine, engineering etc... Too much freedom is sometimes the reason why we fail.

Meeshii dab baynu ka shidnay. Dad badan baa madaxa isla galay. Waxaan la yaabanahay kuwa ku odhanaya forumku u fasir waxaad tidhi? is there a self hate bigger than that? Teeda kale there are more non somali participanrs there which tells you how messed up things are there. In case they are reading this make no mistake ladies and beta males we will not let you smear your xaar on our cuture and people. We will not let you project yourself hate for yourself and your people on us and make it seem like a somali problem.

Guys the lrob

yes. He says maybe we need to tackle the culture which easily confirms to every xalimo's desire. They need to know they didnt raise themselves so they need to listen to their fatheres but how can they when the dad is telling her you can marry whoever you want? It is like telling your kids make sure you finish school and get a degree any degree as opposed to telling them get a degree in lawyer, medicine, engineering etc... Too much freedom is sometimes the reason why we fail.

I agree 100%. Since when did we start to develope this anything goes culture? We should have standards for ourselves and conform to them.

I agree 100%. Since when did we start to develope this anything goes culture? We should have standards for ourselves and conform to them.
Precisely! You give a baby healthy choices milk vs water. You dont tell a baby you can drink whatever you want because he or she will choose soda and juice any day of the week.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Sxb somalida scandaniva bal ka waran?

Here in Denmark we have very few reverts here. Very low rates of white converts compared to UK and US. Somalis and Arabs/Turks mingle and are on friendly terms but we don't marry each other much at all.

Turks are fascinating. There are several million Turks in the West but you don't see them Arab booty clapping and you dont see a high number of SJWs amongst them. Maybe because they have a strong culture and backbone.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Here in Denmark we have very few reverts here. Very low rates of white converts compared to UK and US. Somalis and Arabs/Turks mingle and are on friendly terms but we don't marry each other much at all.

Turks are fascinating. There are several million Turks in the West but you don't see them Arab booty clapping and you dont see a high number of SJWs amongst them. Maybe because they have a strong culture and backbone.

Some Arabs worship turks because of them being European and white. Just something I've observed.

I actually gew up amongs turks and wallahi they are good people and have a strong culture. They used to hold a get together every couple of months where the sole purpose was to introduce potential suitors together both girls and boys. They take initiatives to get their kids marry at a young age. Makes life easier for everybody.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I actually gew up amongs turks and wallahi they are good people and have a strong culture. They used to hold a get together every couple of months where the sole purpose was to introduce potential suitors together both girls and boys. They take initiatives to get their kids marry at a young age. Makes life easier for everybody.

The sooner you realise all women are the same the better, dont put somali women on a pedestal because youre from the same country.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@Bielsa @metamorphosis

Its because compared to Somalis they are more instutionalized. We definitely need to reconstruct ourselves.

especially in regards to Family Unit ,Education and Marriage.

Honestly, we need to reform and restructuring of our culture. But sadly we will be met with opposition by both the SJW "woke" generation and the salafist arab booty clapping generation.

Turks are a very nationalistic people and some of them blame the Arabs for the downfall of the Ottoman Empire.
Some of them see Arabs as a traitorous people in general.

I've lived in a city with a considerable amount of Arab and Turk people, and of the two groups, I had no problem connecting with the Turks.
But with the Arabs(Palestinians in this case) it was a total different story.
We used to fight constantly.

The entire culture needs to be screened and reformed. Throw all the bad away and keep the good and collect the good from other cultures.

There are some aspects that are awsome in our culture when it comes to marriage that i think should be formalized, where as there are other aspects that are just not useful or inefficient in our current environment which we should abandon.

I have always said this before a true nationalist is not afraid to overthrow tradition when tradition is unproductive. He is not one who just gives support to Somali tradition out of some ignorance or romantics. He is one who says: ''Even tho i revere the Somali past and i revere the Somali tradition, that tradition can be built upon.

Basically ''I have a right then to use the legacy of that tradition to confront the realities of my current times and thus modify that tradition and see to the survival of my people''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending