Ummah forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walaalyaaal we made them close the damn forum

2m77n8x.jpg

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
They didn't close the forum, it is still open, it's just technical issue that happens regularly. Ummah Forum Somalians are now against each other (they're fighting on the language thread) after you guys managed to divide them. We will be expecting some leaving the forum (hopefully!).

Good jobs guys, we need to remove the Somalians out of Ummah Forum. If you are banned or can't register for another account but want to, you can still do it through proxies/VPN/TOR which allows you to create multiple accounts over and over again. Use hotmail because it allows you to create unlimited emails without verifications.

Keep invading and embarrass them until they give up and have no option but leave.

Good job guys. :qri8gs7:

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They didn't close the forum, it is still open, it's just technical issue that happens regularly. Ummah Forum Somalians are now against each other (they're fighting on the language thread) after you guys managed to divide them. We will be expecting some leaving the forum (hopefully!).

Good jobs guys, we need to remove the Somalians out of Ummah Forum. If you are banned or can't register for another account but want to, you can still do it through proxies/VPN/TOR which allows you to create multiple accounts over and over again. Use hotmail because it allows you to create unlimited emails without verifications.

Keep invading and embarrass them until they give up and have no option but leave.

You've done us a favor for the sake of preserving the Desi demographics. Thanks ya'll.:qri8gs7:;)

What happened to "muh ummah"? I thought all Muslims were brothers and sisters? Hypocrite much?

UmmahForum is a cesspool full of Desis and Arabs and converts who are radicals and ISIS sympathisers. I genuinely hope Somalis leave that hell hole.

You've done us a favor for the sake of preserving the Desi demographics. Thanks ya'll.:qri8gs7:;)
:chrisfreshhah::deadosama::deadrose: at the fact that this person registered and made a profile just to tell us their is a technical issue on the ummah forum.

Well done delivery boy, here is your tip:pacspit:

maanta kolkaan classka ka soo baxo waan iska xaadirin meesha. meesha waa cesspool walle. This arab guy opened a thread asking how he should discipline his wife since he cannot beat her because they live in the west. To my shock the responders are not shocked the least bit lmao.

Another thread a paki girl has sorcery done on her by her husband.

The place is filled with lunatics who misuse our religion and thus get us all punished for their stupid beliefs.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
maanta kolkaan classka ka soo baxo waan iska xaadirin meesha. meesha waa cesspool walle. This arab guy opened a thread asking how he should discipline his wife since he cannot beat her because they live in the west. To my shock the responders are not shocked the least bit lmao.

Another thread a paki girl has sorcery done on her by her husband.

The place is filled with lunatics who misuse our religion and thus get us all punished for their stupid beliefs.
the place is oozing with hypocrites walahi.

"insert rather unpleasant comment here"

then finish your post with " we are one ummah, we should all love each other" :mindblown:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
That place is being monitored heavily by intelligency agencies.

Can you imagine the browsing history of those UmmahForum maniacs. :browtf:

I have found you, self-hating idiot. we should have an arabic version of uncle Ruckus. Uncle Kebab perhaps?

That is not me. I am free from those self hating people who have clear mental issues about themselves like in that Somali language thread. I am not a Salafi contrary to the accusations on here and have continuously stated I have no issue with the Somali ways of life.

As usual Ahl al-Sunnah is in the middle of the self hating extremists salafis and the nationalist racists. We neither hate or despise our heritage nor do we proclaim superiority of our heritage over others. That is the way of the true moderators.

That is not me. I am free from those self hating people who have clear mental issues about themselves like in that Somali language thread. I am not a Salafi contrary to the accusations on here and have continuously stated I have no issue with the Somali ways of life.

As usual Ahl al-Sunnah is in the middle of the self hating extremists salafis and the nationalist racists. We neither hate or despise our heritage nor do we proclaim superiority of our heritage over others. That is the way of the true moderators.
End of day ahl al sunnah villages pay tax to habashi and even learn their languages in their villages. Why do not they join SNA?

Why are you lying? the evidence is all over the forum. You despise your own heritage and pro claim superiority of Arab culture.

I don't see myself ever living in Somalia in the future even if it is peaceful so retaining the language has no use at all to me.

I dont care much for the somali culture and language because I dont see much benefit in it for the future type of society I want to live in. I only care about the deen and culture or ethnic considerations mean nothing at all to me. Am I obligated by the deen to care about the language or culture of my parents??? and since when did you join these retarded nationalists and call me a self hater???? :ftw9nwa:

I would have to remind you that the message of Islam is for all people and all times; that’s the essence of its universality. So being a Muslim does not mean speaking Arabic or loosing one’s mother tongue and Muslims have no insight as to who will gain God’s favor on the Day of Judgment. The day and what will transpire therein are exclusive to God, not the creations. Islam does not require cultural uniformity. These are deeply embedded ideals of Islam in its altruistic universal application among people of diversity, from Somalia to Indonesia and any other geographical community where the faith is being practiced a semblance of peculiar culture could be seen.

We are not nationalistic racists. Quite the opposite it is you people at the Ummah forum who are racists and equate Arab nationalism with Islam, you put Arab culture above every other muslim culture. But instead of admitting this you try to hide your self hate behind deen and misapplying deen erroneously.

You cannot ecape this by distancing yourself from the name ''Salafi'' as if your ideological thinking is any different.

Last edited:
Surah Rum (The Romans) 30:22
And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts