Ummah forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined that forum after @Barni 's thread.

After that a Somali sister sent us a private message, apparently the self-hate is much worse than I thought in that forum:

Welcome to the forum walaal

There are quite a few self-hating Somalis on this site. I spoke about it several times on here. Majority of the self-hatred comes from the girls. There is a Somali language thread on this forum where they all post from time to time. Please post on there and address them. Kuwo sidee dadkaan igu dhex jireen dhaqankooda dhan bee dhinac uu tuureen iyo deenta bee khalad ka fahmeen. If any death or atrocity is posted about Somalia/Somalis it will hardly receive any replies but news from Syria/Palestine will receive 20 pages of posts and somali posters here are the most vocal about showing empathy for them. It's good to show empathy for other Muslims but the double standard is so clear and it stinks. Also, ajanabi posters make rude jokes/stereotypes about Soomaalida and nothing is done about it and you even get some Somali posterd laughing along and joining in. Waa bahdilaad. Anyway, post on that thread walaal.

Last edited:
We have been going back and forth. Another message sent by her. She seems like a levelheaded sister god bless her.

I know it's pretty bad. They hide behind they often hide behind the Deen to take shots at Somalia/Somalis. I'm not sure what can be done about this. Every so often we have a Somali troll who starts a self-hating thread and it becomes a hit with the ajanabi posters and the self-hating somali posters pop out and start agreeing with the thread. So far, we had the 'I hate being Somali, wish I was a different race'... 'I don't want to marry a Somali because I want to have beautiful kids'..etc. There is a deep-seeted problem with the mentality of the Somali posters.

The majority of the posters are Asians, and they probably have only one self-hating oddball, but troll threads about Asians/Arabs etc are deleted immediately. However, troll threads about Somalis are left to stay for several weeks sometimes months before it's deleted. Even, if many people have reported it. Again, there is an obvious double standard at play here.

Btw, although majority of the self-hate comes from the girls, the guys also engage in it and encourage these girls to marry out and support them. There is one guy in particular who posts here Awrastaale who posts troll threads about Somalis - when it was Somaliland independence day he posted a thread on it and seeks to divide the Soomaalida. There was an all out qabyaalad fest from both sides. Most recently he posted a thread about bidaar being the Somali curse. He revels in this sorta stuff because he knows it will be a hit thread. I should probably also mention that there is a Somali female mod on this site but she seemngly turns a blind eye to all of this. She posts in almost all of the somali troll threads and closes it only after several pages and even tries to reason with the troll. The situation here seems hopeless. I was away for awhile and only started posting again a few months ago and it seems like things have actually become worse. .

These self hating creatures need good old counter karbash.

This Somali brother reached out. Apparently that whole forum is a cesspit of degeneracy and self-hate. No wonder it attracts all the confused Somalis:

Walaal, your post in that topic is appreciated. I feel I must warn you about this forum and my experiences with it over the past several years. This forum is filled with ignoramuses, reverts, Salafis, neo-kharijites, and ISIS/Al-Shabab sympathizers. The only culture that is acceptable on here is Arab culture and the Arab way of life. All other Muslim ways of life are "bid'ah" and "backwards" and should forcibly be abandoned. I do not engage with these people anymore for it is hopeless and a large waste of time, but feel free to read my posts if you want to see what they are about. The Somalis here are continuously debased, humiliated, followers, and have psychological issues about their identity. This is one of the many reasons I left this site, and the issue has also been experienced by the Desi brothers as well. Entire communities are accused of shirk regularly and nothing is done about it. The moderator team largely consists of reverts who continuously put down the ignorance of non-Arab Muslim communities and they don't even try to hide their bias. They will accuse you of being a secularist, a murtad, a munafiq, a nationalist or a racist if you disagree with their extreme views especially when it comes to politics and culture.

If I were to advise you, I would suggest you only read a handful of threads by some of the few remaining good brothers that you may benefit from. Other than that, there is very little good that I see on this forum anymore.

I signed up couple days ago and could not believe my eyes. I even caught one neef yesterday cacaling about his uncles urging him to marry out. Waa sac daaqay walle! It is too late to do damage control with those freaks let them be. Let's raise a better, more confident and self loving/respecting next generation.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Nope. i am purely talking about another Forum and the people on it. nothing more.

You're talking about Somali self-hate, particularly among the females. You wouldn't give a shit about Ummah forums otherwise. :childplease: Why don't you take your own advice and chill with the redundant topics?:comeon:

You're talking about Somali self-hate, particularly among the females. You wouldn't give a shit about Ummah forums otherwise. :childplease: Why don't you talk your own advice and chill with the redundant topics?:comeon:

I wasn't talking about it. This was a message sent to me by a Somali girl on that Forum.

It is interesting some of the mods on that site are Somali.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You're talking about Somali self-hate, particularly among the females. You wouldn't give a shit about Ummah forums otherwise. :childplease: Why don't you talk your own advice and chill with the redundant topics?:comeon:

No Duchess don't turn on us, you were our only female ally

:ohlord:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I wasn't talking about it. This was a message sent to me by a Somali girl on that Forum.

It is interesting some of the mods on that site are Somali.

You're talking about it by making a topic about it. :draketf:

You could have kept the message to yourself instead of turning it into a topic on SSpot. It was addressed to you. :fantasia2:

These self hating creatures need good old counter karbash.

Yeah some levelheaded Somalis on that site were requesting people to set them straight. You will see the dudes are as self loathing as the girls. Which tells me it runs both ways for Salafis.

These people detest their own soo much you wonder what sewer they crawled out of.

@Geeljire link me the somali language thread so I can immerse myself in the self hate. I can already picture something like "we have a lot of words of Arab origins due to a lot of intermarriages with arabs. That's why somalis look like arab.":reallymaury:

waraabe

Your superior
These salafi groups are a disease:mjpls:
I would support it if it means I get nice pink hairy arab siil buy unfortunately they aren't that dumb, instead they take our shitty mutilated siil from us. This is a ploy to get khaniisnimo in the somali community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending