Ummah forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I noticed a common factor between these ummah forum Somalis and the SJW ones. Both completely lack dhaqan. They have no sense of being proud Somalis. They look to fill this void by lumping themselves with other ethnicities "I have black skin" " Somali language has arab words.." :ohlord:

Vast majority of these girls that marry out, or these coon like castrated males who stand idle while our honor is disrespected both share the lack of culture. I couldn't believe one post where a forumer got mad at someone saying indho yar and doofaarka cad:heh:...Like are you that subservient that that's all you saw in the entire post:eminemdamn:

There this Somali SJW from Minnesota on twitter that I sometimes go to her profile to see what degenerate stuff she's tweeting about.

The other day she RTd 10+ tweets about some weird black femme shit, full of words like "misogynoir" and "woke". I read all the tweets and came away with a headache.

This is the black woman she was RTing.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
wallahi this is irony on top of irony, though if those are the legit demographics

ain't nothing less desirable than south asian men. 5'6 niggas that get bathaar by age 20 :lawd:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
wallahi this is irony on top of irony, though if those are the legit demographics

ain't nothing less desirable than south asian men. 5'6 niggas that get bathaar by age 20 :lawd:
And after what happened in Rotherham. Their rep is fucked man, literally known for molesting 8 year old English kids. who the f*ck are these people to diss us?
rotherham.jpg

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........

don't turn the thread into a south asian bashing thread, stay on topic :ufdup:
And after what happened in Rotherham. Their rep is fucked man, literally known for molesting 8 year old English kids. who the f*ck are these people to diss us?
View attachment 4510
Stay on topic :stopit:

The girl intution and the guy abdusamd94 make uncle tom look like a sel loving fella. Whenever I see their posts i remember uncle ruckus from boondocks. The thread @Geeljire is talking about this is started by a Somali female. She says she cannot see her self with somali men. What do you think people think when they see something like that? The self hate is so strong that you'd have a better chance saving a stage 5 cancer patient. Also notice how her parents are ok with it which means that unsuspecting oday has failed miserably! His daugter is thirsting for a white guy and he has no idea.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I used to be a self loathing Salafist until I seen how they treat Somalis, I am inspired by how we are all united against this sick idealogy that puts Arabs on a pedestal

The Faraaxs on that site have lost their alaabo. Never seen such effiminate dudes who watch dumarkeena be insulted by the likes of Abu Falafeel iyo Ibn Doofaar. If i ever saw them i would smack the self hate out of them.

'''No no leave ajanabi alone we are ummah'' but ''Our People are backwards'' ''i am just telling you the truth.

Its like they are blind to their own hypocrisy and double standards.:damedamn:

The Faraaxs on that site have lost their alaabo. Never seen such effiminate dudes who watch dumarkeena be insulted by the likes of Abu Falafeel iyo Ibn Doofaar. If i ever saw them i would smack the self hate out of them.

'''No no leave ajanabi alone we are ummah'' but ''Our People are backwards'' ''i am just telling you the truth.

Its like they are blind to their own hypocrisy and double standards.:damedamn:
This what you are dealing with.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I used to be a self loathing Salafist until I seen how they treat Somalis, I am inspired by how we are all united against this sick idealogy that puts Arabs on a pedestal
remember when u used to have the saudi royal family as ur desktop background :sheed:

good to see u' grew out of that sxb :vncu2n5:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I get the feeling this is a UK problem specifically rather than a problem in all Somali communities in the West.

We all know these people are a minority but we shouldn't let them run off .We should ''check em'' put them in their place and correct them.

No more somali bashing and ajanabi worshipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending