Ummah forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not me. I am free from those self hating people who have clear mental issues about themselves like in that Somali language thread. I am not a Salafi contrary to the accusations on here and have continuously stated I have no issue with the Somali ways of life.

As usual Ahl al-Sunnah is in the middle of the self hating extremists salafis and the nationalist racists. We neither hate or despise our heritage nor do we proclaim superiority of our heritage over others. That is the way of the true moderators.
my apologies to you bradar.

maanta kolkaan classka ka soo baxo waan iska xaadirin meesha. meesha waa cesspool walle. This arab guy opened a thread asking how he should discipline his wife since he cannot beat her because they live in the west. To my shock the responders are not shocked the least bit lmao.

Another thread a paki girl has sorcery done on her by her husband.

The place is filled with lunatics who misuse our religion and thus get us all punished for their stupid beliefs.
How to descipline my wife?That was me trolling, baradar.:siilaanyolaugh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Why are you lying? the evidence is all over the forum. You despise your own heritage and pro claim superiority of Arab culture.

I would have to remind you that the message of Islam is for all people and all times; that’s the essence of its universality. So being a Muslim does not mean speaking Arabic or loosing one’s mother tongue and Muslims have no insight as to who will gain God’s favor on the Day of Judgment. The day and what will transpire therein are exclusive to God, not the creations. Islam does not require cultural uniformity. These are deeply embedded ideals of Islam in its altruistic universal application among people of diversity, from Somalia to Indonesia and any other geographical community where the faith is being practiced a semblance of peculiar culture could be seen.

We are not nationalistic racists. Quite the opposite it is you people at the Ummah forum who are racists and equate Arab nationalism with Islam, you put Arab culture above every other muslim culture. But instead of admitting this you try to hide your self hate behind deen and misapplying deen erroneously.

You cannot ecape this by distancing yourself from the name ''Salafi'' as if your ideological thinking is any different.

I can't believe he actually said that. Pure self hatred. I actually genuinely feel sorry for him.

I can't believe he actually said that. Pure self hatred. I actually genuinely feel sorry for him.
I am not suprised that he is a moderator on ummah forum, that site is self hate central.

These people even missaply islamic phrases and concepts: According to them if you love your culture and wish to preserve it, you have traces of "asabiyyah" in you.

It is NOT "asabiyyah" if your parents reject someone for not being Somali, since many classical (as well as current) scholars view cultural incompatibility as a legitimate reason for refusing someone.

If you don't want to allow your daughter to marry some ex-con revert, this means that you are '' Ahlu Biddac'' part of the people of innovation. What this does is remove the role of their parents and the ''Wali'' most importantly.

It is NOT jahiliyyah to prefer marrying someone from your own background.

As ive shown with my screenshots , we know for a fact that many of these women specifically state that they do not want to marry men from their own background, yet for some reason this is not as seen as a form of "jahiliyya". Why is it halal to negatively stereotype your own people but haraam when it comes to foreigners?

Last edited:
Some of the mods read this so let me get this off my chest:

Ummah Forums is a great place in a lot of ways. Lots of good to offer and it really reflects the diverse nature of the Ummah, not just in culture and language but also in thinking and application of the Deen. This inspires fruitful discussion and generally makes Ummah a pleasant place to be.
HOWEVER, when trolls or self-haters make a thread with the sole intention of embarrassing their people and non-Somalis join in, you as mods should use your common sense and close that thread. It is not 'balanced' to keep a thread going when it calls Somali women cheap and that they 'crave' reverts. Are we not part of the Ummah? Do you not care about our honour or is that gheerah reserved for non-Somali users? You would not accept an uber-nationalist thread so why allow one that bashes an entire people? And not just once - multiple times over the course of the years. And don't give me the whole "white and Arabs" are the most attacked people on Ummah mess! There is a difference between attcking white/arab supremacy versus ridiculing a people based on their culture/language/looks etc. Please feel free to link me to the threads which victimise white people for having thin lips or Arabs for being hairy that are kept open for years on end for people who do not belong to that ethnic group to take jabs at....can't find it? Yeah, because you delete those.
You need to enrol the Somali mods into some kind of self-love programme before they are given the rights of a moderator. In the interest of being 'balanced' they have allowed the ridicule of Somalis but jump to defend non-Somalis if the same hate is directed at them. Inaalilah wa inna ileyhi raji'un.

Said my piece, deuces.

Some of the mods read this so let me get this off my chest:

Ummah Forums is a great place in a lot of ways. Lots of good to offer and it really reflects the diverse nature of the Ummah, not just in culture and language but also in thinking and application of the Deen. This inspires fruitful discussion and generally makes Ummah a pleasant place to be.
HOWEVER, when trolls or self-haters make a thread with the sole intention of embarrassing their people and non-Somalis join in, you as mods should use your common sense and close that thread. It is not 'balanced' to keep a thread going when it calls Somali women cheap and that they 'crave' reverts. Are we not part of the Ummah? Do you not care about our honour or is that gheerah reserved for non-Somali users? You would not accept an uber-nationalist thread so why allow one that bashes an entire people? And not just once - multiple times over the course of the years. And don't give me the whole "white and Arabs" are the most attacked people on Ummah mess! There is a difference between attcking white/arab supremacy versus ridiculing a people based on their culture/language/looks etc. Please feel free to link me to the threads which victimise white people for having thin lips or Arabs for being hairy that are kept open for years on end for people who do not belong to that ethnic group to take jabs at....can't find it? Yeah, because you delete those.
You need to enrol the Somali mods into some kind of self-love programme before they are given the rights of a moderator. In the interest of being 'balanced' they have allowed the ridicule of Somalis but jump to defend non-Somalis if the same hate is directed at them. Inaalilah wa inna ileyhi raji'un.

Said my piece, deuces.

How your Arab salafi brothers treat you in Libya.

Why are you lying? the evidence is all over the forum. You despise your own heritage and pro claim superiority of Arab culture.

Where did I proclaim superiority of Arab culture ??? bring your proof if you are truthful.

I would have to remind you that the message of Islam is for all people and all times; that’s the essence of its universality. So being a Muslim does not mean speaking Arabic or loosing one’s mother tongue and Muslims have no insight as to who will gain God’s favor on the Day of Judgment. The day and what will transpire therein are exclusive to God, not the creations. Islam does not require cultural uniformity. These are deeply embedded ideals of Islam in its altruistic universal application among people of diversity, from Somalia to Indonesia and any other geographical community where the faith is being practiced a semblance of peculiar culture could be seen.
Arabic is the language of the Quran and the deen. If one desires any deeper understanding of the deen then one needs to master the Arabic language. You cannot even be considered a scholar of the religion without first having a mastery of the language.

We are not nationalistic racists. Quite the opposite it is you people at the Ummah forum who are racists and equate Arab nationalism with Islam, you put Arab culture above every other muslim culture. But instead of admitting this you try to hide your self hate behind deen and misapplying deen erroneously.

You are a nationalist racist. You have called for the expulsion of Muslim minorities while holding hands with idol worshipers and disbelievers in this thread who call for importing western homosexuality and all of their immoralities which are themselves not apart of Somali heritage all because you share a lineage and heritage with them. Your creed and ideology is a false one and will be eradicated inshallah. May you be guided.
You cannot ecape this by distancing yourself from the name ''Salafi'' as if your ideological thinking is any different.

You can call an alligator a crocodile a millionth time but it wont be any true the millionth time than it was the first. You brand me a Salafi because you cannot see the fundamental differences in creed between ahl al-sunnah and them and see externalities in fiqh and usool that all Muslims share like choosing a Muslim of a different ethnicity than a mushrik of your own ethnicity. A common tactic of right wing racist extremists. Anyone who does not wholly endorse your failed ideology must be from the scapegoated group or in this case the Salafis.

That is your evidence ??? :ftw9nwa: In what handbook does it say not having any interest in learning the language of your parents or not having interest in ever living in Somalia count as self hate? Let me guess in the handbook of Somali nationalism written by you right??? :ftw9nwa: Despite what you say I am free from your slanders. I have never advocated for Arabization of Somalia or saying that it is the right way forward. What I choose for myself and my preferences in life I do not claim should be the standard for all Somalis.

@Bielsa he's the one you're supposed to be dropping "Muh Ummah" on not me, kala barro sxb.

Muh Somalis. At least we dont see the most racist and ignorant of the other Muslims revel and bask in the killing of Somali Muslims. There are no shortage of your so called Somali brethren on this site who will gladly mock the brutal deaths of you and your family all in the name of qabil. Muh Somalis. :ftw9nwa:

I am not suprised that he is a moderator on ummah forum, that site is self hate central.

I am not a moderator on there.
These people even missaply islamic phrases and concepts: According to them if you love your culture and wish to preserve it, you have traces of "asabiyyah" in you.
If those aspects go against the sunnah of the nabi sallallahu alayhi wasallam then absolutely we want to see it eradicated. FGM and killings and crime in the name of qabil have no place in an Islamic society. There are beautiful aspects of the culture and history that should be preserved like gabay and the sultanates. But that savagery should be eradicated.
It is NOT "asabiyyah" if your parents reject someone for not being Somali, since many classical (as well as current) scholars view cultural incompatibility as a legitimate reason for refusing someone.

As much as I love and cherish the great 'ulamah of this ummah they are not infallible. If their ijtihaad contradicts the Quran and sunnah explicitly we do not insult them or cast them away as innovators but instead acknowledge that they made a mistake in their ijtihaad and will be rewarded even in it. Kaf'aat is not an usool of the deen and we even see marriages among the sahabah that contradicted in its entirety. If the Sahabah who were the best generation saw no use in it then who are later scholars to create these new barriers no matter how great they were?
If you don't want to allow your daughter to marry some ex-con revert, this means that you are '' Ahlu Biddac'' part of the people of innovation. What this does is remove the role of their parents and the ''Wali'' most importantly.

If your daughter wants to marry an 'excon revert' as you put it then it was the parents failure for raising a daughter who does not value herself in the first place. It is funny you want put the entire blame on the daughter when these parents' were never really around to be parents' to their daughter and teach her values and about her identity but then want to step in and dictate who she can and cannot marry. Many of those 'excon reverts' you look down on are far superior to you in the deen.

Where did I proclaim superiority of Arab culture ??? bring your proof if you are truthful.

Are you asleep? i just did bring proof. How you lesser the importance of the Somali language and culture. While valuing Arabic language & culture

I dont care much for the somali culture and language because I dont see much benefit in it for the future type of society I want to live in. I only care about the deen and culture or ethnic considerations mean nothing at all to me.

Thereby putting Arab culture above everyone elses.

Arabic is the language of the Quran and the deen. If one desires any deeper understanding of the deen then one needs to master the Arabic language. You cannot even be considered a scholar of the religion without first having a mastery of the language.

Not once did i say, that Learning Arabic is not useful especially for Islamic sciences as i myself am learning Arabic. Just like how i learned to read and write English out of necessity, but the point being that the message of Islam is for all people and all times; that’s the essence of its universality. So being a Muslim does not mean speaking Arabic or loosing one’s mother tongue and Muslims have no insight as to who will gain God’s favor on the Day of Judgment.

You are not going to see me place Arabic above Af-Somali nor English above Af-Somali. My heritage is gift given to me by Allah.

You are a nationalist racist. You have called for the expulsion of Muslim minorities while holding hands with idol worshipers and disbelievers in this thread who call for importing western homosexuality and all of their immoralities which are themselves not apart of Somali heritage all because you share a lineage and heritage with them. Your creed and ideology is a false one and will be eradicated inshallah. May you be guided.
Oh i see, So the convo shift towards making accusations towards me?:comeon: Aight! Never called for any forceful removal or expulsion but rather suggested repatriation as a Peaceful Resolution this will solve conflict about land & resources and even a bigger conflict down the line. The Same Muslim minority you speak of are running around threathing us with Genocide/War/Murder and theft as it is evident by the numeral videos online.

I don't hold hand with anyone unless you are my equal. Never have i supported them in matters that contradict my religion wether be homosexuality or these soo called immorialities.

I have repeteadly on here said: Islam is part of Somali culture and identity formation, so much so that the concensus is to be a Somali is to be Muslim. But being muslim is not a cultural uniform thing or a monolith, it doesn't erase you being Somali. The object of islam is not to remove the cultural uniqueness of Muslims.

But as you know there is ''No compulsion in religion''. So if someone disbelieves is not in my name to enact hostility or hate towards them. However i will correct them and refute what ever they may say which i have done over and over again

You can call an alligator a crocodile a millionth time but it wont be any true the millionth time than it was the first. You brand me a Salafi because you cannot see the fundamental differences in creed between ahl al-sunnah and them and see externalities in fiqh and usool that all Muslims share like choosing a Muslim of a different ethnicity than a mushrik of your own ethnicity. A common tactic of right wing racist extremists. Anyone who does not wholly endorse your failed ideology must be from the scapegoated group or in this case the Salafis.

If it looks like a duck & it quacks like a duck then it's probably a duck.
You don't have to wholly endorse anything , but there are fundamental simmilarities between you and Salafis is the fact that you put Arab culture above everything else and are not afraid to call your own parents juhaals which ever way you try to justify this. Wether you identify as one or not is irrelevant to me, just showing how pointless it is to distance yourself from them and act as if you are two worlds apart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending