Ummah forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They banned Yahya? Shame.

I bet those ISIS sympathisers are still reading our forum. If you are from UmmahForum I have one message for you

Somalinimo uber alles.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
signing up for an account and this shit killed me

ydqSMHU.png

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
how come abdiyahya just gets an infraction but my boy abubisbaas gets permabanned after 1 post :uCkf6mf:

CIxzPIn.png

Listen. Just leave us alone. We dont bother you people on your forums anymore. I havent visited this forum of yours in nearly a month now and I dont see Muslims coming from other forums to mock and attack you. Dont you people have any sense of decency. If not at least go and find better and productive things to do with your time. 23 pages of useless garbage. You could have spent that time learning a skill that would benefit you in the workforce or work towards your akhirah in this blessed month. barakallahu feekum.

Why cant you zanadiqah leave our forums ?!? we dont come to your forums of filth preaching the haqq anymore. Yall are tarnishing the images of the Somalis in front of the Muslims when we have built our image over the years. You people need to get a life and do something productive with your time subhanallah!

I agree you should have your safe spaces that are undisturbed aslong you as you guys contain those beliefs and not force it down the throats of others.

More humiliation for the ajnabi-jacayl crowd. An African muslim brother corresponded with raganimo.

Most Arabs are very judgmental against darker people to be honest. I know some African girls that married Arab guys trust me the parents were disappointed and didn't accept the marriage

Those African girls were dumb for marrying into Arab families in the first place. They can enjoy living as second class Citizens for the rest of their lives

well they're my friends..the marriage was canceled because of the family... the Arab family didn't like African girl and her background so they didn't let her get married to their son. The marriage was canceled and they separate them.....(this is like a love story movie) lol I can't believe it I have seen in real life

Listen what kinda of ethnicity is the girl and the boy.??? I think this wouldn`t happen if that girl was white girl from europa with blond hair and blue eyes o_O say arabs are not racist tell me the ethnicity of that girl please

the girl is Somali and the boy is Lebanese

:snoop:

Smh.. that dumb somali fully deserves what she got. Pathetic.

:mjsuitcry: Reer UK why do you sully our name like this.

Last edited:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Shoutout to @nin whoever you are :obama:
Somalis get dragged a lot in this forum and people from other communities constantly take jabs at us. If they're not taking jabs at us, they allow trolls and other self-hating lowlifes to drag us through the mud and stereotype us all as the lowest form of existence. Wallahi several longtime members have contacted me privately and confirmed that this is a real issue here. Why is this tolerated?
lots of hypocrisy going on on that site, their own long term members are admitting it.

If they're not taking jabs at us, they allow trolls and other self-hating lowlifes to drag us through the mud and stereotype us all as the lowest form of existence
Ummah forum summed up in a nutshell. interested to know how their mods will tackle this

I noticed a common factor between these ummah forum Somalis and the SJW ones. Both completely lack dhaqan. They have no sense of being proud Somalis. They look to fill this void by lumping themselves with other ethnicities "I have black skin" " Somali language has arab words.." :ohlord:

Vast majority of these girls that marry out, or these coon like castrated males who stand idle while our honor is disrespected both share the lack of culture. I couldn't believe one post where a forumer got mad at someone saying indho yar and doofaarka cad:heh:...Like are you that subservient that that's all you saw in the entire post:eminemdamn:

Merca

Inactive.
That forum seems to have a crazy obsession with Somalis? It's so embarrassment to read all the self-hate from Somalis, and how can they allow the non-Somalis joke about us in an insulting way?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
that kind of hate borders on jealousy almost

considering most arab men are about 5'7 and relatively despised worldwide, allow me to postulate and infer where the hatred stems from :sheed:

Bielsa

VIP
Does anyone know what the demographics are on UmmahForum? Is it mostly reverts or mostly Arabs?

That forum seems to have a crazy obsession with Somalis? It's so embarrassment to read all the self-hate from Somalis, and how can they allow the non-Somalis joke about us in an insulting way?

Yes Abaayo that is what we are wondering. There are Somali moderators on that website and they do nothing about the trolls who make insulting threads about us. If there are Arab/Asian trolls they delete their posts and threads instantly, but they allow insulting threads about us stay open.

They have this crappy double standard going on. Everyone can bash Somalis on there but if others insult Arabs & Asian or Reverts you are disrespecting ummah!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts