Ummah forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my a favorite post on that website. Which one of you people made it?

""Waryaadhaheen isla yaaba, walaaloyaal xishooda. Miyaadan dad sharafleh ahayn? miyaadan dad dhaqan dheer oo taarikhi leh ahayn? Somalidu waagi hore maamuus iyo ixtiraam balagu soodhaweyn jirey. Carabta gaajeysan ayaan zakaad iyo xoolo udiri jirney gaar ahaan kuwii xijaaz degna. Ayakuna soomalidu sii aadu weyn oo heer sare ah bay ixtiraami jireen.

Mantana bal qoraalkiina fiirsada. Waad isnacdeen, dhaqankiina oo diinta kuxidhan ayaad gebigaba qashanka kutuurteen, mid carbeedna baad lasoo baxdeen. Umm hebel iyo heblaayo. Hadana ajaanibka wunala yaabay. Wallahi oobilaahi otilaahi waxan arkay niman cadaan oo ashahaado been shegteen sidii ay dumar somaliyeed fuulaan. Bal eeg ajaanibta websitekan leh, waxay soo bandhigeyaan "hablaha somaliyeed ajaanibta bey kahelaan " war ujeedadoodi waa hablahan somaliyeed way fuduud yihiin.""

:mjswag:

Why cant you zanadiqah leave our forums ?!? we dont come to your forums of filth preaching the haqq anymore. Yall are tarnishing the images of the Somalis in front of the Muslims when we have built our image over the years. You people need to get a life and do something productive with your time subhanallah!

:deadosama:

Screenshot (17).png

They found out about abdijohnson :siilaanyolaugh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
His inability to acknowledge the Armenian Genocide is actually sickening enough (considering how he points the finger at White Americans who aren't fully aware of institutionalized racism), but where they lose me is how every story seems to bounce from real-world issues that they take a completely leftist stance in with no care for nuance, or TMZ gashiin that I can find on my Facebook wall. Plus they added this Hasan dude who I wanted to like, but damn he's hella retarded.

Ana is probably the most retarded on that network. Fucking pseudo intellectual Armenian neef. I hate that woman.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Why cant you zanadiqah leave our forums ?!? we dont come to your forums of filth preaching the haqq anymore. Yall are tarnishing the images of the Somalis in front of the Muslims when we have built our image over the years. You people need to get a life and do something productive with your time subhanallah!

Bal eega neefkaan. Sac daaqayo baa tahay.

People like you are the ones tarnishing our name. Have you no pride? Dhiigada ma karkaro miya marka somalida la caayo? You're a disgrace and an embarrassment.

Look at this thread. Every Somali whether they are Muslim, Atheist, Feminist, etc all agree and came together in a union. Because we at least know the value of Somalinimo irrespective of our disagreements on other issues

You're a disgrace. Go booty clap for your masters. You're a lost cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts