Ummah forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Have a seat, fam. Let me tell you about Cenk Ugyur and his cesspool of degeneracy and incompetence.

These mofos are legit cancer. I like some of their stuff, but they are absolutely bigoted (the literal term) and stubborn.
It's been like 10 years, do people still watch 'The Young Turks'?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
His inability to acknowledge the Armenian Genocide is actually sickening enough (considering how he points the finger at White Americans who aren't fully aware of institutionalized racism), but where they lose me is how every story seems to bounce from real-world issues that they take a completely leftist stance in with no care for nuance, or TMZ gashiin that I can find on my Facebook wall. Plus they added this Hasan dude who I wanted to like, but damn he's hella retarded.

That girl intuition is the biggest self hater. She reminds me of Malcolm X's house negro statement. When a slave snitches and physically prevents another slave from running. Good lord. I am going there now:superman:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I am going there now:superman:
giphy.gif

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
His inability to acknowledge the Armenian Genocide is actually sickening enough (considering how he points the finger at White Americans who aren't fully aware of institutionalized racism), but where they lose me is how every story seems to bounce from real-world issues that they take a completely leftist stance in with no care for nuance, or TMZ gashiin that I can find on my Facebook wall. Plus they added this Hasan dude who I wanted to like, but damn he's hella retarded.
Tbh yeah they are at times sensationalist but the whole the truth is in the middle shit needs to die and it needs to die fast, it's one of the reasons the overton window is moved far right in these past few decades because all opinions aren't equal and shouldn't be treated as if they are. They are a leftist liberal news site and they don't lie about it rather than the "fair and balanced" bullshit.

No offense dude you're chill but white folks aren't children they know what instutionalized racism is so lets stop treating conservatives with kiddie gloves, many of them tend to just rely on dogwhistling like the conservative hero St. Ronald of Raygun and lord of the "The Southern Strategy" with his "welfare queens" routine. This is a simple but explanatory picture, "The Racist Tree".
enhanced-buzz-wide-12465-1330092545-33.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I just posted on the Somali language thread, which one y'all posting on?

Why cant you zanadiqah leave our forums ?!? we dont come to your forums of filth preaching the haqq anymore. Yall are tarnishing the images of the Somalis in front of the Muslims when we have built our image over the years. You people need to get a life and do something productive with your time subhanallah!

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
Why cant you zanadiqah leave our forums ?!? we dont come to your forums of filth preaching the haqq anymore. Yall are tarnishing the images of the Somalis in front of the Muslims when we have built our image over the years. You people need to get a life and do something productive with your time subhanallah!
@Jubba_Man this is your favorite nigis soma'ha
suspicious.jpg

Last edited:
Why are you speaking like a commodity that's afraid of plummeting in price?
Yaad iska iibinaysaa?

Go defend your people that's being abused in a so-called Islamic forum.
You're damn shameless.

:camby:your vigour and zealotry is needed in a different battlefield.

Why are you speaking like a commodity that's afraid of plummeting in price?
Yaad iska iibinaysaa?

Go defend your people that's being abused in a so-called Islamic forum.
You're damn shameless.

:camby:your vigour and zealotry is needed in a different battlefield.

I dont owe somalis anything. My allegiance is with the people of the qiblah and not with disbelievers and apostates simply because I share a lineage with them. Those are my people and those are the people I will defend. If you dont like it stay off our forums and stay on yours where you can talk to hearts content about tribe and other nonsensical things you people like to talk about all day.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I dont owe somalis anything. My allegiance is with the people of the qiblah and not with disbelievers and apostates simply because I share a lineage with them. Those are my people and those are the people I will defend. If you dont like it stay off our forums and stay on yours where you can talk to hearts content about tribe and other nonsensical things you people like to talk about all day.

Cawankan yaa naga qabto.

At least have a bit of dhiig you xoolo.

Sxb wax ma kuu sheega ragga ku soo diray orod oo dacwada u qabo.
Noocaga oo kale waan ka xajiimooda magaca illahay.

This is my a favorite post on that website. Which one of you people made it?

""Waryaadhaheen isla yaaba, walaaloyaal xishooda. Miyaadan dad sharafleh ahayn? miyaadan dad dhaqan dheer oo taarikhi leh ahayn? Somalidu waagi hore maamuus iyo ixtiraam balagu soodhaweyn jirey. Carabta gaajeysan ayaan zakaad iyo xoolo udiri jirney gaar ahaan kuwii xijaaz degna. Ayakuna soomalidu sii aadu weyn oo heer sare ah bay ixtiraami jireen.

Mantana bal qoraalkiina fiirsada. Waad isnacdeen, dhaqankiina oo diinta kuxidhan ayaad gebigaba qashanka kutuurteen, mid carbeedna baad lasoo baxdeen. Umm hebel iyo heblaayo. Hadana ajaanibka wunala yaabay. Wallahi oobilaahi otilaahi waxan arkay niman cadaan oo ashahaado been shegteen sidii ay dumar somaliyeed fuulaan. Bal eeg ajaanibta websitekan leh, waxay soo bandhigeyaan "hablaha somaliyeed ajaanibta bey kahelaan " war ujeedadoodi waa hablahan somaliyeed way fuduud yihiin.""

Status
Not open for further replies.