UAE stops issuing visas to Somalia citizens

To prevent Arabs from exploiting the misery of Somalis.
so , Israel will be defending Somalia from Ayrab "exploitation" ?

FlimsyInfiniteFinwhale-max-1mb.gif

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I'm aware of Turkey's assets and rankings. It's by no means a weak country. Iran is also strong but they lost the most important man in their nuclear program and Israel got away with it, that is true strength. They will always be the losing team.

I mean Turkey also bends over backwards for the west and Israel. Only difference is they aren't as valuable as the gulf.

Turkey also depends on rich Arabs to invest in their real estate market which is vital for their economy. So it makes sense why baby sized UAE is humiliating the Turks.

Iran also beautifully progressed in science and military-industrial complex by its own means and knowledge. Look where it ended up. It's not looking good for Turkey, even their dictator Erdogan is seen as a joke by western countries.
Unlike Gulf prostitutes Turkey is industrialized country and part of the world economy and it does it without oil/gas. Consequently Turkey participates in many projects around the world. The difference here is that Turkey is not cucking for Israel like the Gulf sandniggas.

Erdogan is an authoritarian leader but he is not a dictator. Get your facts right.

Turkey is way more advanced that ANY Arab country and Iran.

Unlike Gulf prostitutes Turkey is industrialized country and a part of world economy and it does it without oil/gas. Consequently Turkey participates in many projects around the world. The difference here is that Turkey is not cucking for Israel like the Gulf sandniggas.

Erdogan is an authoritarian leader but he is not a dictator. Get your facts right.

Turkey way more advanced that ANY Arab country and Iran.
Turkey literally prostitutes itself to the west and Israel. Only difference is it's a cheaper hooker than gulf countries. Oh, and the gulf is even more industrialized than Turkey. They own massive industrial parks in their own country along with in Egypt, Malaysia, and many other countries. You have the right to hate them but please get your facts right.

Authoritarian leader, dictator, similar enough. The point is no one respects him.

Turkey is not special. It's a middle income country in a gucci belt. Advanced my ass. They build tacky villas in the middle of nowhere just to keep their GDP stable. So sad...

AbdiGeedi

Turkey literally prostitutes itself to the west and Israel. Only difference is it's a cheaper hooker than gulf countries. Oh, and the gulf is even more industrialized than Turkey. They own massive industrial parks in their own country along with in Egypt, Malaysia, and many other countries. You have the right to hate them but please get your facts right.

Authoritarian leader, dictator, similar enough. The point is no one respects him.

Turkey is not special. It's a middle income country in a gucci belt. Advanced my ass. They build tacky villas in the middle of nowhere just to keep their GDP stable. So sad...
Examples of Turkey prostituting to the West and Israel?

And what are the export numbers of goods for the Gulf countries?

You do realize Turkey has the biggest economy in the Middle East, don't you?

Waiting for your facts.

Examples of Turkey prostituting to the West and Israel?

And what are the export numbers of goods for the Gulf countries?

You do realize Turkey has the biggest economy in the Middle East, don't you?

Waiting for your facts.
1- There's an Israeli embassy in Turkey

2- Free zones for western countries since the 1980s

3- Massive trade imbalance. 10% of their exports alone go to the US, while Turkey isn't even in the top 30 for US goods.

Congrats, they sell cheap goods to the world. Vietnam could easily replace them, they aren't needed.

I know they're the biggest economy in the MENA region but their GDP has also been crashing for the past 7 years and their GDP per capita is pathetic and dependent on foreign investment from the gulf and west. Does that not make them a disposable prostitute?

AbdiGeedi

1- There's an Israeli embassy in Turkey

2- Free zones for western countries since the 1980s

3- Massive trade imbalance. 10% of their exports alone go to the US, while Turkey isn't even in the top 30 for US goods.

Congrats, they sell cheap goods to the world. Vietnam could easily replace them, they aren't needed.

I know they're the biggest economy in the MENA region but their GDP has also been crashing for the past 7 years and their GDP per capita is pathetic and dependent on foreign investment from the gulf and west. Does that not make them a disposable prostitute?
1. Turkey was one of the first countries to recognize Israel in 1949. Their relationship are politically hostile at the moment. So, you didn't come up with any proof.

2. "Free zones for western countries since the 1980s"? So, you don't have export numbers for goods from the Gulf countries but claim that they are more industrialized than Turkey. Hm...

3, The Turkish trade imbalance is due to oil/gas imports. Turkish econony is the biggest in all Middle east, not just MENA.

So, you didn't provide any facts except for your feelings.

1. Turkey was one of the first countries to recognize Israel in 1949. Their relationship are politically hostile at the moment. So, you didn't come up with any proof.

2. "Free zones for western countries since the 1980s"? So, you don't have export numbers for goods from the Gulf countries but claim that they are more industrialized than Turkey. Hm...

3, The Turkish trade imbalance is due to oil/gas imports. Turkish econony is the biggest in all Middle east, not just MENA.

So, you didn't provide any facts except for your feelings.
1- If they're hostile then why is there an Israeli embassy in Turkey? Why do Turkish conglomerates want to do business with Israel?

2- Industrial production in the gulf is simply used for their own consumption, not export. They aren't as poor as Turkey so they don't need to manufacture to earn income.

3- You sound like people that flaunt how India is the 2nd biggest economy (or China being the first). That's due to being middle income + having a large population. Still nothing to be proud of.

I posted facts, the issue is you're too stubborn to accept them. It seems like the only one stuck in their feelings here is you lol, you are in love Turkey and Erdogan (which explains why you cried when I called him a dictator). Personally I'm not anti-Turkey i'm just being more realistic than you. The gulf are prostitutes to the west and so is Turkey, only difference is Turkey is a cheaper than countries like UAE. Yet somehow you keep acting like only Arabs are the ones whoring themselves out...

AbdiGeedi

1- If they're hostile then why is there an Israeli embassy in Turkey? Why do Turkish conglomerates want to do business with Israel?

2- Industrial production in the gulf is simply used for their own consumption, not export. They aren't as poor as Turkey so they don't need to manufacture to earn income.

3- You sound like people that flaunt how India is the 2nd biggest economy (or China being the first). That's due to being middle income + having a large population. Still nothing to be proud of.

I posted facts, the issue is you're too stubborn to accept them. It seems like the only one stuck in their feelings here is you lol, you are in love Turkey and Erdogan (which explains why you cried when I called him a dictator). Personally I'm not anti-Turkey i'm just being more realistic than you. The gulf are prostitutes to the west and so is Turkey, only difference is Turkey is a cheaper ***** than countries like UAE. Yet somehow you keep acting like only Arabs are the ones whoring themselves out...
1. Turkey-Israel trade is booming. Private enterprise's bid in an Israeli project is not a sign of political subjugation. So, you don't have examples of Turkey prostituting for Israel.

2. " Industrial production in the gulf is simply used for their own consumption, not export."?
You just confirmed that the Gulf countries are not more industrialized than Turkey.

3. I told you Turkey's economy is the biggest in the Middle East.

You have zero facts to back-up your claims.

Last edited:
1. Turkey-Israel is booming. Private enterprise's bid in an Israeli project is not a sign of political subjugation. So, you don't have examples of Turkey prostituting for Israel.

2. " Industrial production in the gulf is simply used for their own consumption, not export."?
You just confirmed that the Gulf countries are not more industrialized than Turkey.

3. I told you Turkey's economy is the biggest in the Middle East.

You have zero facts to back-up your claims.
1- Okay so if they're hostile (like how you claimed in your previous post) then why is Turkey getting on their knees for stronger Israeli ties?

2- You must not know how industrialization works. Gulf has the major conglomerates and industries, they just don't rely on it. If all their oil magically disappeared then they would simply expand upon their existing industrial parks and reject Turkish products which would negatively impact Turkey.

3- India has a bigger economy than Japan. Now do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

@AMusee no, are you Turkish?

1- Okay so if they're hostile (like how you claimed in your previous post) then why is Turkey getting on their knees for stronger Israeli ties?

2- You must not know how industrialization works. Gulf has the major conglomerates and industries, they just don't rely on it. If all their oil magically disappeared then they would simply expand upon their existing industrial parks and reject Turkish products which would negatively impact Turkey.

3- India has a bigger economy than Japan. Now do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

@AMusee no, are you Turkish?
Interesting, and nope.

This alliance is what is critical of Turkey

And that alliance is the winning team yet somehow they got upset at me for stating that Turkey is losing. Btw, many are critical of Erdogan. He's an unhinged leader, similar to what you find in developing countries.

And that alliance is the winning team yet somehow they got upset at me for stating that Turkey is losing. Btw, many are critical of Erdogan. He's an unhinged leader, similar to what you find in developing countries.
Time will tell.

Erdogan is a democratically elected leader for his people. The unhinged are the unelected gulf monarchs and the military dictators they bank roll.

Time will tell.

Erdogan is a democratically elected leader for his people. The unhinged are the unelected gulf monarchs and the military dictators they bank roll.
The world will end before Turkey beats the alliance. Being democratically elected does not give you a pass to be an unhinged authoritarian leader.

AbdiGeedi

1. As I said, give us examples of Turkey getting on its knee for Israel.

2. One more time, you said gulf countries are more industrialized than Turkey. All you need to do is to provide industrial output stats for goods.

3. You sound ridiculous. Japan's economy is almost twice as big as India's.

You still provided zero facts.

Trending

Latest posts