UAE stops issuing visas to Somalia citizens

You keep jumping.
First it was Israeli international franchises
Then it became Microsoft, Facebook, Google bases in Israel
Now it is start-ups in Israel.

You don't know what you are talking about except for screaming one thing and then another and so on.
Literally how did I jump

Tech + Franchises both make money. Franchises mainly for the US and Tech for Israel.

Do you know how many tech companies are in Israel?
israel60_medium.jpg

You clearly don't know what you're talking about since you wanna compare the advanced US and Israeli economies to third world Turkey

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
When did I defend any Arab dictators lol? Anyways i'm fluent in Nubian and Arabic while this forum is in English and you're speaking to me in English from your computer while living in a western country.
Try again your official language is Arabic, and most are multilingual on here.
And we aren't having our kids dying in Yemen for Arab dictators, they bus you niggas from Yemen to Libya and beyond on a whim.

Your official language is Arabic, and nice try most are multilingual on here.
So what? Most Sudanese people have Arab ancestry and learned Arabic via peaceful trade centuries ago. Now we can read the Quran and understand it which is a blessing many Muslims unfortunately don't have. Yet you wanna somehow distort history to feel better about yourself by dragging others down "ayrabs erased ur language blah blah blah". You sound no different than the insecure Black Americans that act like Somalis were forced to convert to Islam.

ETA: Those fighting in Yemen are nomadic Arab tribes from Darfur. They chose it and are getting paid well, they aren't forced but nice try.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Literally how did I jump

Tech + Franchises both make money. Franchises mainly for the US and Tech for Israel.

Do you know how many tech companies are in Israel?

You clearly don't know what you're talking about since you wanna compare the advanced US and Israeli economies to third world Turkey
You jump in a sequence I wrote.

When confronted you failed to provide a single example of Israeli international franchise.
Instead you gargled out something about bases for the US companies Microsoft, Google, Facebook
When I told you they have centers in Turkey too, you switched to mentioning start-ups.

You don't know what you are talking about.

You jump in a sequence I wrote.

When asked you failed to provide a single example of Israeli international franchise.
Instead you gargled out something about bases for the US companies Microsoft, Google, Facebook
When I told you they have centers in Turkey too, you switched to mentioning start-ups.

You don't know what you are talking about.

I love how you manage to ignore every source and just keep blabbing. I literally gave you a list of Israeli companies in my post. Is your wifi so slow that images don't load?

Those individual offices mean nothing in a overpopulated country with a collapsing economy. Baby sized Israel has larger office parks than giant Turkey. How sad.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Those fighting in Yemen are nomadic Arab tribes from Darfur. They chose it and are getting paid well, they aren't forced but nice try.

Fake news, I am sure thats why you are demonstrating at UAE embassy in Sudan, when they continue to coerce your kids to die in Yemen and Libya when they thought they were signing up for job opportunities inside Dubai.

Recently, Sudanese families protested outside the UAE embassy in the capital Khartoum against an Emirati company which they allege has sent their children to fight in Yemen and Libya, local Sudanese media reported.

Carrying banners reading “No to mercenary activities” and “No to deception”, the protesters demanded Emirati authorities bring their sons back home safely and that the Sudanese government intervene immediately.

Over the past few days, several Sudanese media outlets reported that the UAE-based Black Shield Security Services Company is sending young Sudanese to war when they had only signed a contract with the company to work as security guards inside the Gulf country.

Sounds like alot of the Indians they Visa trap into working slave pay construction jobs

AbdiGeedi

I love how you manage to ignore every source and just keep blabbing. I literally gave you a list of Israeli companies in my post. Is your wifi so slow that images don't load?

Those individual offices mean nothing in a overpopulated country with a collapsing economy. Baby sized Israel has larger office parks than giant Turkey. How sad.
Then, name one single Israeli international franchise. Shouldn't be hard for you, right?

Fake news, I am sure thats why you are demonstrating at UAE embassy in Sudan, when they continue to coerce your kids to die in Yemen and Libya when they thought they were signing up for job opportunities inside Dubai.

Recently, Sudanese families protested outside the UAE embassy in the capital Khartoum against an Emirati company which they allege has sent their children to fight in Yemen and Libya, local Sudanese media reported.

Carrying banners reading “No to mercenary activities” and “No to deception”, the protesters demanded Emirati authorities bring their sons back home safely and that the Sudanese government intervene immediately.

Over the past few days, several Sudanese media outlets reported that the UAE-based Black Shield Security Services Company is sending young Sudanese to war when they had only signed a contract with the company to work as security guards inside the Gulf country.

Sounds like alot of the Indians they Visa trap into working slave pay construction jobs
You're conflating two different events. Those fighting in Yemen literally board the plane in their army gear, the few tricked into joining military security jobs in Libya is another story. Oh, and it was Himedti that lied, not UAE. Learn the difference.

Sudanese people have a rep in UAE for being highly educated and working white collar jobs. Unlike other African countries Sudan doesn't send their woman to UAE as maids. The security job scam is being taken care of, can't say the same for those maids and construction workers.

AbdiGeedi

Waze is an example, it was even sold to Google for a billion.
OK. Now let's get back at your claim that Turkey does not have international software
Does Turkey have any major international franchises or software on-par with the US or Israel? No.

Turkish gaming start-ups Peak Games and Rollic Games were sold to the global gaming giant Zynga for $1.8 billions and $180 millions respectively

The massive online education platform Udemy was started in Turkey.

udemy2.PNG

Today there are 85 technoparks in Turkey that have already exported software totaling $5 billions.

So, you don't know what you are talking about when you just diss Turkey and worship Israel.

Last edited:
OK. Now let's get back at your claim that Turkey does not have international software

Turkish gaming start-ups Peak Games and Rollic Games were sold to the global gaming giant Zynga for $1.8 billions and $180 millions respectively

The massive online education platform Udemy was started in Turkey.

View attachment 155973

Today there are 85 technoparks in Turkey that have already exported software totaling $5 billions.

So, you don't know what you are talking about when you just diss Turkey and worship Israel.

That’s cool. Still behind Israeli tech.

Lol I don’t worship Israel I’m just a realist unlike your emotional self. Israel is more powerful than Turkey and a lot richer. Turkey is becoming more and more third world but that doesn’t mean I hate them. Their currency is shit, their leader is authoritarian, and so on but it’s a beautiful country. I love Istanbul and Izmir.

Trending