UAE stops issuing visas to Somalia citizens

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has stopped issuing new visas to citizens of 13 mostly Muslim-majority countries, including Afghanistan, Algeria, Kenya, Iraq, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, Somalia, Libya, Pakistan, Tunisia, Turkey and Yemen.

Meanwhile, the Times of Israel reported Monday that Tel Aviv and Abu Dhabi have agreed on a proposal that will permit Israelis to travel to the UAE visa free.

giphy.gif

AbdiGeedi

The UAE sandniggas have finally said "f*ck you, Muslims" and got on all four the doggy style allowing Israel to mount and thrust deep inside it. Whoring is a profitable business I guess.

Indians are allowed visas though. Somebody needs to wash that Arab crack after the intercourse with Yahud dıck.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Thankfully, most of the Somalis in the UAE have Foreign passports (usually Western) so they won't be affected too badly.

UAE was always a short term option for Somalis to make money and live well for a while, we were never going to enjoy the rights we do in the West.

AbdiGeedi

I know that there are many business owners from Somalia on visas living in the UAE, does this mean deportation for them?
Till their current visa expires they should be good.

I wonder why Kenya in the list though? Did Kikuyu piss them off on some issues?

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has stopped issuing new visas to citizens of 13 mostly Muslim-majority countries, including Afghanistan, Algeria, Kenya, Iraq, Lebanon, Iran, Syria, Somalia, Libya, Pakistan, Tunisia, Turkey and Yemen.

Meanwhile, the Times of Israel reported Monday that Tel Aviv and Abu Dhabi have agreed on a proposal that will permit Israelis to travel to the UAE visa free.

Turkiya here we come.

Anyway most somalis left UAE ages ago.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I know that there are many business owners from Somalia on visas living in the UAE, does this mean deportation for them?

Would be news to me. I'm one of the owners of a General Trading company out of one of the free-zones in the UAE. They issued me a 3 year investor visa just a month ago. I'm a Somali passport holder. But whatever if it's true that they'll remove the Canjeero in 3 years. I'll take my money elsewhere.
Maybe to the West Bank. :denzelnigga:

AbdiGeedi

Algeria, Iran and Turkey are heavyweights. Iraqi citizens are awash with cash and invest in real estate a lot. It is odd that UAE would do this for political reasons to them.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Turkiya here we come.

Anyway most somalis left UAE ages ago.
Somali's all find a new place to swarm and change it every 8-10 years. First, it was the Gulf, now the new spot is Turkey & Malaysia. It's not a good thing to always move wallahi

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
MBZ sold out hard, Saudi Arabia is next with Netanyahu visit the other day.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Algeria, Iran and Turkey are heavyweights. Iraqi citizens are awash with cash and invest in real estate a lot. It is odd that UAE would do this for political reasons to them.

I genuinely don't understand the UAE. How is anything they're doing sustainable long-term? The native people are like 10-15% of the population. Desi, Kabayan, Arab, African and European expats make up the vast majority of the populous. If they all left this place would be empty. 90% of the high-rises and villa communities they built would be taken over by rats and desert sands yet even now they build and build and build and not just rich upper crust neighborhoods for wealthy people to get away to and invest in but tons of middle-class and even lower middle-class neighborhoods they know for a fact only foreigners will ever inhabit and certainly not western foreigners who mostly only come here to try and live the high life.

So what the f*ck is the aim here? Do they think the surrounding world is going to remain unstable and underdeveloped forever and keep sending people to the gulf? Someday Krishna, Abdi, Farhad and Robert Rodrigo are going to have actual countries to go back to and then what? You gonna make this place a winter capital for Juice and leave it empty all summer or pay every Emirati loads of dirhams to breed like rabbits? I don't understand these people wallahi.

Allah help them. :banderas:

AbdiGeedi

MBZ sold out hard, Saudi Arabia is next with Netanyahu visit the other day.
That meeting lasted 4 or 5 hours. With this visit, Netanyahu has cornered low IQ MBS to act inline as it is reported that Israel was worried about the old king Salman warming up to Turkey. No more behind the curtain play from Israelis.

I’m wondering what the Kenyans did to them also. :childplease:
Could be because of many cases of them overstaying their Visas. I know several of them who have been stuck there since the covid lockdown. But it might not be the only reason because the same can be said of many other African countries. Like Nigerians, Dubai is now full of them Igbo scam artistes.

Could be because of many cases of them overstaying their Visas. I know several of them who have been stuck there since the covid lockdown. But it might not be the only reason because the same can be said of many other African countries. Like Nigerians, Dubai is now full of them Igbo scam artistes.
People overstay their visas regularly in UAE. This doesn’t pass the eye test. Weird for them to single out Kenya.
Those Kenyans are mostly somalis, swahilis and few gaalos.
I’m not getting what your meaning. Are you suggesting their not given visas because some Kenyans are of Somali descent?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That meeting lasted 4 or 5 hours. With this visit, Netanyahu has cornered low IQ MBS to act inline as it is reported that Israel was worried about the old king Salman warming up to Turkey. No more behind the curtain play from Israelis.

There’s a rumor the cucks might even let Israel join Arab League:mjlol:

AbdiGeedi

I genuinely don't understand the UAE. How is anything they're doing sustainable long-term? The native people are like 10-15% of the population. Desi, Kabayan, Arab, African and European expats make up the vast majority of the populous. If they all left this place would be empty. 90% of the high-rises and villa communities they built would be taken over by rats and desert sands yet even now they build and build and build and not just rich upper crust neighborhoods for wealthy people to get away to and invest in but tons of middle-class and even lower middle-class neighborhoods they know for a fact only foreigners will ever inhabit and certainly not western foreigners who mostly only come here to try and live the high life.

So what the f*ck is the aim here? Do they think the surrounding world is going to remain unstable and underdeveloped forever and keep sending people to the gulf? Someday Krishna, Abdi, Farhad and Robert Rodrigo are going to have actual countries to go back to and then what? You gonna make this place a winter capital for Juice and leave it empty all summer or pay every Emirati loads of dirhams to breed like rabbits? I don't understand these people wallahi.

Allah help them. :banderas:
Emiratis assumed the role of the second Israel in the Middle East. Their foreign policy is in sinc now. They do what Israel tells them.

As you said it is not sustainable in the long run. But also it shows their immaturity. UAE is not the US and those countries will do just fine without it. Emirati export to Turkey is over $4 billions annually. Does it really want to lose the trade? Algeria is not a push-over and Emiratis will pay the price in MENA. They think Morocco can eclipse Algeria. Fools.

@Asaana

Trending

Latest posts