UAE stops issuing visas to Somalia citizens

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We have to be freinds with Israel before the Arabs.
Because Arabs would even use the diin to destroy us.
Look at who funds AS and who funded Alitihad.

Arab nations leaders are definitely dogshit, but no we cannot support an Apartheid state.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You supported Ethiopia against Somalis in the Ogaden so whats special about Palestine apart from the holy land?
Qalbi dagax was handed by Farmajo to TPLF.

Al-Aqsa is the third holiest site in our deen, the conversation starts and ends there.

Lax walba meesheey is dhigto baa lagu qala..

What's next? Arab nations will no longer export Somali livestock?

This is the risk of being stuck in a country with corrupt and lazy leadership. Somalia literally has 1 export commodity that is wholly reliant on ONE market. If you have nothing to offer the world, this is your fate.

That's why Somali politicians should relinquish all foreign nationalities and feel what the average Somali goes through. Maybe then they will stop taking bribes and start working towards true reconciliation and nation building.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Erhiopia has even a longer history of harming muslims through apartheid.

Whatbis your logic here?

You can keep justifying Israel like these Arabs are but no it’s not happening we won’t support them.

Would be news to me. I'm one of the owners of a General Trading company out of one of the free-zones in the UAE. They issued me a 3 year investor visa just a month ago. I'm a Somali passport holder. But whatever if it's true that they'll remove the Canjeero in 3 years. I'll take my money elsewhere.
Maybe to the West Bank. :denzelnigga:
Beenta jooji niyow

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
But you will support regimes that are killing your own people right.
Caqli lix saac.

Never said I did, but keep going with smear tactics when you got nothin else :mjpls:
And if you mean Ethiopia another '77 will come for them when we get back on our feet.

Trending