UAE stops issuing visas to Somalia citizens

I don't believe this deal could prevent that from happening. Only a strong government on our side can. Israel will not stand up for us against exploitation from Arabs. I believe they will join in as they will have greater control over our almost extinct sovereignty.
You have to remember 1977 war.
17 nations came to help Mengistu.
Several were Arab like Yemen, PLO and Libya.

Even when TPLF was holding power.Arabs from ME invested in Ethiopia.
The civil war of Somalia Arans never helped infact they used to deport somalis.
My uncle was deported to Xamar from Saudi in 1993.

Arabs have been supporting terrorism in Somalia from Alitihad to ALshabaab.
These are the folks that helped destroy the Ottoman empire youbcant allow this snakes into your yard.

You have to remember 1977 war.
17 nations came to help Mengistu.
Several were Arab like Yemen, PLO and Libya.

Even when TPLF was holding power.Arabs from ME invested in Ethiopia.
The civil war of Somalia Arans never helped infact they used to deport somalis.
My uncle was deported to Xamar from Saudi in 1993.

Arabs have been supporting terrorism in Somalia from Alitihad to ALshabaab.
These are the folks that helped destroy the Ottoman empire youbcant allow this snakes into your yard.

I agree with you on the Arab issue completely. I have family that used to live in Saudi Arabia and know how they were treated. I also have family that died in 77 so its very personal to me.

But Israelis won't stop Al-Shabab getting weapon supplies or funding. I think this deal if it happens will be used as a tool for recruitment because Somalis are completely anti-Zionism.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Halimo Supremist me n @Farjano-Walad just had a huge brawl between secular darodist vs islamist darodist

ukraine3.gif

@Karim @Farjano-Walad @Crow are on the islamist side arguing the quran is from the creator and the secular side is like no it's not or it wud 'produce' something that will make the ppl rich. Only maths/physics/nature combined with human brains is what produces products not arabic rhymes and demand this book is removed from the face of the earth.

We also joined different camps on economic views with one camp demanding land subsidies to create middle class, wage laws to create property boom which creates a banking response, while they arguing for no ribbah and FDI with it's 50/50 profit/loss sharing which makes it 10 times more expensive then normal interest banking and FDI isn't yours is what we saying it goes into the foreign country banks so your still on the end cycle of ribbah anyways as all money is from a bank and all banks are based on interest

No been here my abowe:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's from when the people who were handling my visa process finally got back to me when it was done. You can clearly see "General Trading", that it's a UAE resident visa for three years starting about a month ago and that I'm listed as a partner. Below is also the ID card they gave me to use for getting into the free-zone by the Airport where our office is. And here is my Baasaboor too.

Shame on you, abowe. Attacking my integrity. :mjcry:
honestly speaking , i didn't know the Uae issues visa to somali passport holders except those who got the residence status before 2010. i was told that they stopped giving all types of visa to somalis a decade ago. by the way, i don't think you could apply their visas independently unless you got assisted by someone already living there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reer

VIP
do people really think the only jewish state is gonna be a good ally to a fully 99.99999% muslim nation too much idiocy in this thread :pachah1::pachah1:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I never got notified of your tag. Anyways I’m not shocked, UAE is strongly against Turkey and any country they have a strong presence in. Which explains why they included Algeria, Pakistan, And Kenya (large Somali population). Sudan is taking a multi-vector foreign policy approach. However the US-Israel-UAE bloc is prioritized which explains why they didn’t allow Turkey to build a naval base in Suakin but they’re allowing Russia to.
Algeria is not pro-Turkish per se. The UAE has opened a consulate in the disputed Western Sahara throwing its weight behind Morocco while Algeria is supporting the Polisario Front that is fighting for the independence of the Western Sahara. Libya, Tunisia and Algeria have no monarchies in MENA. and the only way to control them is through UAE/Saudi/Israel-imposed leaderships like in Egypt and Sudan. Morocco on the other hand has its king ruling the country. So, it naturally gravitates towards the Gulf monarchs.

Algeria is a heavyweight that the UAE can't digest on its own. Tunisia is the only functioning Arab democracy I would say. Libya was saved from the evil trio by Turkey, but it is split in half and likely become a war zone once again. By the way, Egypt would never dare to mess inside Libya before due to fear of Algeria. Now with the military equipment funding from the Gulf and political support from Israel/the US, el-Sisi is acting bullish.

I am a little confused about the Russian Navy fueling base in Sudan. I am guessing it is a thank-you gesture from the Gulf for helping them in Libya. There is no other explanation. Keep in mind Russia is number one supporter of Iran in the world, a country that both Saudi Arabia and the UAE are at odds with. It seems all of them put their differences aside and devoted their time to curbing Turkey in the region. I hope Turkey and Iran team up against the Arab sell-outs.

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Thx. Pakistan is still in there too. Since government of Pakistan confirmed the ban, it is most likely that the UAE simply didn't update the site.

However, the tweet shared by @Gucci mane was correct about Somaliland. Here is a screenshot I took myself from the link you provided:

View attachment 155439

:ohdamn:
Knew those jeegeans was up to something thanks G:salute:
:umad: :hahaidiot:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Thx. Pakistan is still in there too. Since government of Pakistan confirmed the ban, it is most likely that the UAE simply didn't update the site.

@Captain Hoyada

However, the tweet shared by @Gucci mane was correct about Somaliland. Here is a screenshot I took myself from the link you provided:

View attachment 155439

Ayo wtf yall khatlands r great at hustles wallahi:ehh:

wish konfur did same thing:noneck:

Why not? it looks like it's about kick off in xamar over election disputes. :gunsmiley:
my country Jubaland should follow our Arab brothers' move and cut ties with Somalia.:yacadiim:

Algeria is not pro-Turkish per se. The UAE has opened a consulate in the disputed Western Sahara throwing its weight behind Morocco while Algeria is supporting the Polisario Front that is fighting for the independence of the Western Sahara. Libya, Tunisia and Algeria have no monarchies in MENA. and the only way to control them is through UAE/Saudi/Israel-imposed leaderships like in Egypt and Sudan. Morocco on the other hand has its king ruling the country. So, it naturally gravitates towards the Gulf monarchs.

Algeria is a heavyweight that the UAE can't digest on its own. Tunisia is the only functioning Arab democracy I would say. Libya was saved from the evil trio by Turkey, but it is split in half and likely become a war zone once again. By the way, Egypt would never dare to mess inside Libya before due to fear of Algeria. Now with the military equipment funding from the Gulf and political support from Israel/the US, el-Sisi is acting bullish.

I am a little confused about the Russian Navy fueling base in Sudan. I am guessing it is a thank-you gesture from the Gulf for helping them in Libya. There is no other explanation. Keep in mind Russia is number one supporter of Iran in the world, a country that both Saudi Arabia and the UAE are at odds with. It seems all of them put their differences aside and devoted their time to curbing Turkey in the region. I hope Turkey and Iran team up against the Arab sell-outs.
Yeah I didn’t mean directly friends with Turkey but they are leaning towards Turkey thus by default making them an enemy in a potential Cold War.

Russia is alligned with the US. Thats why the US is fine with Russia building a naval base in Sudan but they told them China can’t build any military base. UAE is fine with a Russian base since Russia isn’t alligned with Turkey and China. Plus Russia is seen as a neutral business partner so them selling to Iran Isn’t a deal breaker to Arabs. Russians are also building a 400 bpd day oil refinery in Sudan so that they can develop the country to increase their return of investment. That’s part of the reason why land in Khartoum, a very young city is more expensive than major city Nairobi. They know how serious it’ll be to Arab countries especially as they start to abandon Turkish products.

So to sum things up it’s US-Israel-UAE (in that order of power) VS China and Turkey. Btw China is investing ALOT in Pakistan and Ethiopia (dams, ports [in Pakistan] railways, highways, etc), which also explains why the US has been more cold to Ethiopia (cutting off aid, siding with Egypt on dam, etc).

AbdiGeedi

Ayo wtf yall khatlands r great at hustles wallahi
wish konfur did same thing
I am equally unhappy about how the UAE is trying to divide Somalia. But, facts on the ground are facts on the ground. Till Somalia gets on its feet and becomes strong, this is the reality.

AbdiGeedi

Yeah I didn’t mean directly friends with Turkey but they are leaning towards Turkey thus by default making them an enemy in a potential Cold War.

Russia is alligned with the US. Thats why the US is fine with Russia building a naval base in Sudan but they told them China can’t build any military base. UAE is fine with a Russian base since Russia isn’t alligned with Turkey and China. Plus Russia is seen as a neutral business partner so them selling to Iran Isn’t a deal breaker to Arabs. Russians are also building a 400 bpd day oil refinery in Sudan so that they can develop the country to increase their return of investment. That’s part of the reason why land in Khartoum, a very young city is more expensive than major city Nairobi. They know how serious it’ll be to Arab countries especially as they start to abandon Turkish products.

So to sum things up it’s US-Israel-UAE (in that order of power) VS China and Turkey. Btw China is investing ALOT in Pakistan and Ethiopia (dams, ports [in Pakistan] railways, highways, etc), which also explains why the US has been more cold to Ethiopia (cutting off aid, siding with Egypt on dam, etc).
The funny thing is that one of the biggest trade partners of Morocco in the Western Sahara (WS) is Turkey which is the biggest importer of fish from the desolate WS, totaling over $100 millions annually.

BTW, the same goes for Israel, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. Despite their bellicose rhetoric, their trade with Turkey is booming and it is in $billions.

Russia is not aligned with the US in a slightest bit. Geopolitically, there are five main players in the Middle East:
1. The US that is tugging along midgets Saudi Arabia, Israel and the UAE.
2. Russia and Iran
3. Turkey with its midget allies Qatar and Western Libya
4. The EU
5. China

The EU is largely passive with only France continuing its colonial self in Sahel and MENA.

Britain is currently embroiled in the Brexit saga. Interestingly the Brits recently flew two of their Eurofigher Typhoon jetfighters to Turkey and conducted joint tests with the Turkish Airforce. The Brits are trying to help Turkey cover the gap temporarily while Turkey is working on its own 5th gen air superiority stealth fighter TAI TF-X in collaboration with , surprise surprise, .Britain's largest defense firm, BAE Systems.

China is in Djibouti. Its main geopolitical objective is to secure its trade routes passing through the Red Sea on the way to the EU.

The US and Israel waited for Russia and Turkey clash in Libya in order to come on top of the two. It didn't materialize since Putin called Erdogan and asked to allow the Russian Wagner mercenaries to withdraw from Tripoli. They safely exited to Al-Jufra base in the middle of Libya.

Unfortunately, all the midget countries with aspirations for geopolitical weight can't act against big players without a backup. I thought Saudi Arabia was not one of midgets but its utter incompetency and inability to win the war against Houties in Yemen change my mind. Saudi Arabia had superiority in numbers both in troops and modern weaponry.

If Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain went together against Turkey in a war, the Turks would just walk through them. Militarily they are pathetic.

BTW, while the US-led midgets are scheming against Turkey, Qatar is upping its support for it.

Qatar makes major investments in Turkey; ‘growing partnership’ says Emir

Last edited:
The funny thing is that one of the biggest trade partners of Morocco in the Western Sahara (WS) is Turkey which is the biggest importer of fish from the desolate WS, totaling over $100 millions annually.

BTW, the same goes for Israel, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. Despite their bellicose rhetoric, their trade with Turkey is booming and it is in $billions.

Russia is not aligned with the US in a slightest bit. Geopolitically, there are five main players in the Middle East:
1. The US that is tugging along midgets Saudi Arabia, Israel and the UAE.
2. Russia and Iran
3. Turkey with its midget allies Qatar and Western Libya
4. The EU
5. China

The EU is largely passive with only France continuing its colonial self in Sahel and MENA.

Britain is currently embroiled in the Brexit saga. Interestingly the Brits recently flew two of their Eurofigher Typhoon jetfighters to Turkey and conducted joint tests with the Turkish Airforce. The Brits are trying to help Turkey cover the gap temporarily while Turkey is working on its own 5th gen air superiority stealth fighter TAI TF-X in collaboration with , surprise surprise, .Britain's largest defense firm, BAE Systems.

China is in Djibouti. Its main geopolitical objective is to secure its trade routes passing through the Red Sea on the way to the EU.

The US and Israel waited for Russia and Turkey clash in Libya in order to come on top of the two. It didn't materialize since Putin called Erdogan and asked to allow the Russian Wagner mercenaries to withdraw from Tripoli. They safely exited to Al-Jufra base in the middle of Libya.

Unfortunately, all the midget countries with aspirations for geopolitical weight can't act against big players without a backup. I thought Saudi Arabia was not one of midgets but its utter incompetency and inability to win the war against Houties in Yemen change my mind. Saudi Arabia had superiority in numbers both in troops and modern weaponry.

If Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain went together against Turkey in a war, the Turks would just walk through them. Militarily they are pathetic.

BTW, while the US-led midgets are scheming against Turkey, Qatar is upping its support for it.

Qatar makes major investments in Turkey; ‘growing partnership’ says Emir
All gulf countries are weak, but the difference is Qatar had no choice but to side with the losing team (Turkey) since their neighbors cut them off. Turkey is no doubt stronger than gulf countries but gulf countries have the US and Israel on their side. This is just like how the US destroyed Iraq when they tried to take over Kuwait, except Turkey will most likely just be economically isolated which is honestly enough to destroy them. Many have a strong feeling that Turkey will be the new Iran.

You’re right that Russia isn’t necessarily allied with the US but they still have warm relations, especially compared to the US and China ties.

AbdiGeedi

All gulf countries are weak, but the difference is Qatar had no choice but to side with the losing team (Turkey) since their neighbors cut them off. Turkey is no doubt stronger than gulf countries but gulf countries have the US and Israel on their side. This is just like how the US destroyed Iraq when they tried to take over Kuwait, except Turkey will most likely just be economically isolated which is honestly enough to destroy them. Many have a strong feeling that Turkey will be the new Iran.

You’re right that Russia isn’t necessarily allied with the US but they still have warm relations, especially compared to the US and China ties.
What makes you think that Turkey is the losing side?

MBS tucked his tail and wants now his dad, King Salman, to take over the role of the Saudi leader internationally. MBS is afraid that under the Biden administration he will be brought to account for the Khashloggi murder. That explains why the King reached out to Erdogan recently. And the Saudi FM initiated meeting with his Turkish counterpart in Niger few days ago. That's after years of no such meetings.

The rumor is that during his not-so-secret visit to Saudi Arabia, Netanyahu pressured Pompeo to strike Iran's nuclear facilities before Trump leaves the White House. MBS was put on notice by this Israeli visit to not backtrack on Israel after Trump and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner are gone. No more keeping it hush hush.

Reportedly Saudi Arabia can collapse in 15-20 years if Iranian ballistic rockets hit all Saudi oil installations. Saudis are very weary about provoking Iran. The UAE is starting to look foolish for being a hired pussy for Israel.

What makes you think that Turkey is the losing side?

MBS tucked his tail and wants now his dad, King Salman, to take over the role of the Saudi leader internationally. MBS is afraid that under the Biden administration he will be brought to account for the Khashloggi murder. That explains why the King reached out to Erdogan recently. And the Saudi FM initiated meeting with his Turkish counterpart in Niger few days ago. That's after years of no such meetings.

The rumor is that during his not-so-secret visit to Saudi Arabia, Netanyahu pressured Pompeo to strike Iran's nuclear facilities before Trump leaves the White House. MBS was put on notice by this Israeli visit to not backtrack on Israel after Trump and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner are gone. No more keeping it hush hush.

Reportedly Saudi Arabia can collapse in 15-20 years if Iranian ballistic rockets hit all Saudi oil installations. Saudis are very weary about provoking Iran. The UAE is starting to look foolish for being a hired pussy for Israel.
Turkey is the losing side because it's against the US' biggest allies in the region. They know better than to attack gulf countries cause if they do then the US wouldn't hesitate to destroy Turkey. It'll be a repeat of the Gulf war.

Now on the news you see Iran getting humiliated. One of the most important men in their country was recently assassinated by Israel. Iran will always be a loser, but for now gulf countries are more focused on Turkey.

AbdiGeedi

Turkey is the losing side because it's against the US' biggest allies in the region. They know better than to attack gulf countries cause if they do then the US wouldn't hesitate to destroy Turkey. It'll be a repeat of the Gulf war.

Now on the news you see Iran getting humiliated. One of the most important men in their country was recently assassinated by Israel. Iran will always be a loser, but for now gulf countries are more focused on Turkey.
Turkey is a member of Nato protecting Europe's southern flank. It has the 2nd largest army in the Nato. And they know how to fight. Turkey has 50 or so US nuclear bombs stored in the Incirlik base. So, there is no way the US will do anything militarily against Turkey in the Gulf even if Turkey comes face to face in military confrontation with one of the Gulf prostitutes.

Cowardly assassination of scientists is not a sign of strength. Iran has ballistic rockets that Saudi Arabia can not stop. It has even put a satellite into space on its own.

I know Arabs are whoring hard for the West and Israel. That's the fate they chose.

BTW, Turkey is beautifully progressing in science and military-industrial complex by its own means and knowledge.

Turkey is a member of Nato protecting Europe's southern flank. It has the 2nd largest army in the Nato. And they know how to fight. Turkey has 50 or so US nuclear bombs stored in the Incirlik base. So, there is no way the US will do anything militarily against Turkey in the Gulf even if Turkey comes face to face in military confrontation with one of the Gulf prostitutes.

Cowardly assassination of scientists is not a sign of strength. Iran has ballistic rockets that Saudi Arabia can not stop. It has even put a satellite into space on its own.

I know Arabs are whoring hard for the West and Israel. That's the fate they chose.

BTW, Turkey is beautifully progressing in science and military-industrial complex by its own means and knowledge.
I'm aware of Turkey's assets and rankings. It's by no means a weak country. Iran is also strong but they lost the most important man in their nuclear program and Israel got away with it, that is true strength. They will always be the losing team.

I mean Turkey also bends over backwards for the west and Israel. Only difference is they aren't as valuable as the gulf.

Turkey also depends on rich Arabs to invest in their real estate market which is vital for their economy. So it makes sense why baby sized UAE is humiliating the Turks.

Iran also beautifully progressed in science and military-industrial complex by its own means and knowledge. Look where it ended up. It's not looking good for Turkey, even their dictator Erdogan is seen as a joke by western countries.

Trending